ICL | Chennai versus Lahore | Panchkula | 11/03/2008 (with highlights)

jackal786 said:
Latif played a dhoni like shot. hitting yorker straight downt he ground.

he was going to slog that ball, but he quickly read it and hit it straight, a sign of a good batsman.

Naved Latif just smashed a six into the toilets behind all the seats, then gets out caught behind next ball

It is latif who got us back in the game, I guess I just jinxed him, he is gone.

later on people... and the one or two animals in here.. gonna miss the ending but hey than goodness for replays and utube!

Hope Pakistan ICL XI win this game inshallah...

I like the idea of speaking in Urdu/hindi to non-english players who can't speak english properly. Players and their respective languages should be respected.

At one point.. Badsha was in deep deep trouble. Inzi saved the day once again for them. Parore must be kicking himself for missing that stumping.

jackal786 said:
At one point.. Badsha was in deep deep trouble. Inzi saved the day once again for them. Parore must be kicking himself for missing that stumping.
Great! I don't like that guy

17 needed

wow,what a comeback by badshahs, I never quit on my team, but I must admit that at one point I almost gave up on the game, it was a brilliant knock by Latif earlier and now Inzi is taking us home safely. Glad to witness this game.

Azhar has been around for over a decade and still cant put bat to the ball against an ordinary spin bowler.

Okay, now I want Inzi back in our International team, he has lost weight, looking more fitter and playing like he has not missed a beat. Truly a legend and a great great great player.

great comeback by badshaws... i thot they wud lose this game after losing those 3 wickets in quick time. anyway congrats to them.

Caved12 said:
Okay, now I want Inzi back in our International team, he has lost weight, looking more fitter and playing like he has not missed a beat. Truly a legend and a great great great player.

Lets thank DNA 1st for kicking Inzi out of the team!

Lahoris win Lahoris win, what a victory by them, Inzi and Latif were simply great.

bablu_khan said:
u can watch the game for free on ICl website
Thanks bud..... but at my work, they block all the video streaming.

it is always fun watching a game along with you guys.
have a good day guys. later.

Inzi gets Man of the match. .. 25 lakhs team award. 2 lakh man of the match award.

aah that man again. My favorite aloo. When the team needs you, you always are first one to raise your hand. Remenicient of the good old times when the match would be fading but you always as long as inzi is there, hope is there.

Special mention to Naveed latif for his innings. he kept in the hunt when inzi was struggling early on

What a great 3 hours it has been for me! Simply amazing. Good cricket along with some funny moments on and off the field.

Inzi is the great!!! Inzi bhai come back. You still got it!

And not to forget Naveed. He was the one who brought LB's back into the game.

infamous9383 said:
aah that man again. My favorite aloo. When the team needs you, you always are first one to raise your hand. Remenicient of the good old times when the match would be fading but you always as long as inzi is there, hope is there.

That's why I never had a problem with Inzi coming so far down the order because 'Jab tak Inzi hai, tab tak umeed hai'

Today he was on 14 off 25 balls and then he launched against the Chennai bowlers smashing 36 off the next 18 balls. Inzi's still got it!

I'm not going to start calling for him to come back but yeah, Inzamam the great, how many times has he resuced match situations like this? How many times has he stayed there until the end and lead Pakistan or whatever team he's playing for to victory? Does he not even feel ANY pressure? True great of the game from Pakistan, full credit to Inzamam.

just imagine if you can have 2 of the four going in the tournament. Its going to be theres for the taking

W63L35 said:
Lets thank DNA 1st for kicking Inzi out of the team!

Let's just hope W63L35 that DNA goes and the new Chairman reverses all the bad decisions made by him.

Seems like Inzi did it again!

I had to leave when they were 61-4, and i knew inzi would pull it off!

Good game!

After watching the game I think Inzi still has some 1 or 2 years cricket left. He has lost some weight and is looking very fit. He can easily come back in Pakistan team.

Congrats Badshahs!!! :14:

Lahore Badshahs will give us an oppurtunity to watch legendary Pakistani's such as Mushy, Saqlain and Inzamam plus the likes of Imran Nazir, Shahid Nazir, Rana Naved, Sami.

It's like a beefed up Pakistan A squad.

Back