ICL | Hyderabad versus Lahore | Panchkula | 13/03/2008 (with highlights)

Imran Nazir, FOUR, down the wicket and hits it high in the air over cover, the ball falls on the ground and rolls into the fence.

Imran Nazir - yyyyyy did u join the icl? PAK needed you!

Lahore Badshahs require another 66 runs with 9 wickets and 16.4 overs remaining

cut away hard past point to the fence, that hit like a tracer bullet

easy, even the commentators at cricinfo getting a bit trendy with their descriptions

PK Reddy to Humayun Farhat, 1 run, edged and dropped! at second slip, they go through for a single.

It’s all happening here!!
Btw i haven’t got Zee Cinema, so thanks very much for the updates guys!!

Hope all these amazing/funny moments are included in the highlights package :):19:

Humayun Farhat, SIX, cut in the air down to thirdman, the fielder cannot get around in time to take it, goes all the way. :16:

cruzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing - Lahore Badshahs require another 48 runs with 9 wickets and 14.5 overs remaining

Imran Nazir is Paks best t20 and odi opener without a doubt

he plays risky but hey, without risk u get no profits!

thanks to all the video links - bros ur the best!

Sami lookin a bit blacker than normal.. reminded me of Skeletor out of he-man cartoons

Is it just me or does Humayun Farhat look really annoying in the way that he bats

Imran_m said:
Is it just me or does Humayun Farhat look really annoying in the way that he bats

moves and the crease a lot.

would get raped by Lee, Styen et al.

i though he was supposed to be a mini beast?

Toony™® said:
I like to see a Karachi team in the next tournament- this pakistani team are too strong!
They should bring in some youngsters from Pakistan. People like Yasir Shah, Shahid Yousuf will make sure that there are 2 PAK teams and they aren't as strong as this team.

This is a bit too one sided.

game over and out!!

i bet Razza wishes he joied the lahoris! smiles allround

PlanetPakistan said:
They should bring in some youngsters from Pakistan. People like Yasir Shah, Shahid Yousuf will make sure that there are 2 PAK teams and they aren't as strong as this team.

This is a bit too one sided.

I didnt realise the bench strength.

I agree. But PCB wil ban them as well.. But if enough move - PCB surely must back down. :13:

Toony™® said:

I agree. But PCB wil ban them as well.. But if enough move - PCB surely must back down. :13:

Maybe if the current lot continue the way they are, the PCB will have no choice?

Toony™® said:

Nasim Ashraf and back down, never. If necessary he can go beyond all boundaries of stupidity.

SameerM said:
wot was Inzi saying in the post match interview??

same old, same old.. boys played well...bowled well, i need 2 days rest and I'll be back.

Nazir said again, he is 'playing for the national game'- meaning that he wants a international future...surely someone told him that he is banned...

Last edited:
one of the mods (merc?) put up highlights for the first match in the clips section

so they might be up later

Toony™® said:
same old, same old.. boys played well...bowled well, i need 2 days rest and I'll be back.

Nazir said again, he is 'playing for the national game'- meaning that he wants a international future...surely someone told him that he is banned...

No he said he was playing his noicharul (natural) game!

SameerM said:
Lahoris should stick together.. Run ICL for years to come!
I think PCB should talk to ICL and get them a PCL and approve them. SA, and NZ can do the same and call the whole thing ICL (International cricket League). Then ICC will recognize them too. Zee can keep the broadcasting rights but add 1 more team in Pakistan.

12thMan said:
I think PCB should talk to ICL and get them a PCL and approve them. SA, and NZ can do the same and call the whole thing ICL (International cricket League). Then ICC will recognize them too. Zee can keep the broadcasting rights but add 1 more team in Pakistan.

that would make much more sense but PCB are muppets of BCCI. Whatever BCCI does, PCB has to follow its regulations.

Surprised to see that there has been no images on cricinfo.

Back