ICL | Hyderabad versus Lahore | Panchkula | 13/03/2008 (with highlights)

razza gets 1 run of nazir and is at bowlers end! i think he saving himself till the end.. getting his eye in etc

i think now dani should be given training frm saqi on how to bowl flipper and get batsman lbw.

W63L35 said:
Here is another one for you to guess.....

Code:
	[B]Mat  Runs   Ave  [/B]
[B]Tests[/B] 	21   778    23.57 
[B]ODIs[/B] 	31   215    11.31

He bowled only 5 balls in test cricket for 4 runs without taking a wicket. He never bolwed in ODIs.

Let me know if you need a clue!
icl player?
60-6 after 13

buntylover_2000 said:
i think now dani should be given training frm saqi on how to bowl flipper and get batsman lbw.

I think Danish should be 'rested' and chance should be given to another spinner.

That flipper is outsdanding.....im a bit of a crappy legspinner, would love to be able to bowl it like that!

this hyderabad team is way too weak thanks to the formation of lahore badshahs:(

W63L35 said:
Here is another one for you to guess.....

Code:
	[B]Mat  Runs   Ave  [/B]
[B]Tests[/B] 	21   778    23.57 
[B]ODIs[/B] 	31   215    11.31

He bowled only 5 balls in test cricket for 4 runs without taking a wicket. He never bolwed in ODIs.

Let me know if you need a clue!

Warren Lees, New Zealand

but none of the OTHER boards allow ICL players to play for them do they?

W63L35 said:
Why? All Mushraff has to do is.... to kick DNA out!

I dont think that Saqi can play for Pak, didnt he quite recently get a british passport

thats the thing i like in saqi he was the one who invented the straighter one and now flipper ..
where as our dani boy who never take blame that he can not bowl flipper and can only bowl googly which is easily read even by the tail enders when he bowl it...even then he blames pitches

Zeroes lost - 4 wickets and 5 overs... no more than 100

brb - time for some fresh air

PlanetPakistan said:
after watching these folks play i think it is time to bump one of your ICL players thread :9:

There are 4-6 player that SHOULD have been treated by PCB with respect..... Razzaq/Rana/Saqi/Nazir/Taufeeq/Farhat...and to some extent Mushtaq Ahmed.

You just don't discard your key players just because they are out of form or injured!

I'll be surprised if Lahore does not win it all!

Last edited:
buntylover_2000 said:
thats the thing i like in saqi he was the one who invented the straighter one and now flipper ..
where as our dani boy who never take blame that he can not bowl flipper and can only bowl googly which is easily read even by the tail enders when he bowl it...even then he blames pitches

saqlain didnt invent it.

and dani has an exceptional googly, its not easy to read......dont always believe what u read on forums :19:

Sami to Abdul Razzaq, OUT, goes across the line, the ball knocks back the stumps

Razza's main problem.. playing aross the line!

Ghoshtbuster said:
saqlain didnt invent it.

and dani has an exceptional googly, its not easy to read......dont always believe what u read on forums :19:
bro i m not talkin about doosra i know murali did that but i m talking about the straighter one which held its line and it was saqi who invented it and due to that delivery saqi got a lot of wickets ...
as far as dani is concerned now a days umpires r very strict regarding any thing going down the legside.as u know googly turns back in to the batsman so most the time dani didnt get lbw on it... and batsman got benefit of the doubt.
if u look at warne he got wickets on his flipper not on his googlies... and we must admit that dani can't bowl a good flipper.

Ghoshtbuster said:
saqlain didnt invent it.

Yes, dani has a very good googly. Even Shane Warne says that dani has a better googly than him.

dani to get coaching from Warney?? or even Abdul Qadir could help or even his youngest son!

buntylover_2000 said:
bro i m not talkin about doosra i know murali did that but i m talking about the straighter one which held its line and it was saqi who invented it and due to that delivery saqi got a lot of wickets ...
as far as dani is concerned now a days umpires r very strict regarding any thing going down the legside.as u know googly turns back in to the batsman so most the time dani didnt get lbw on it... and batsman got benefit of the doubt.
if u look at warne he got wickets on his flipper not on his googlies... and we must admit that dani can't bowl a good flipper.

No.

Saqlain DID invent ths doosra.

I am saying he did not invent the flipper.

Dani used to have a good googly and he used it far too much and now everyone can read him.

who reckons theres gona be a collapse in the batting for the lahoris

Ghoshtbuster said:
No.

Saqlain DID invent ths doosra.

I am saying he did not invent the flipper.
i agree wid u that saqi didnt invent flipper...
cuz he has just started bowling where as a lot leggies bowl the flipper a lot.

buntylover_2000 said:
i agree wid u that saqi didnt invent flipper...
cuz he has just started bowling where as a lot leggies bowl the flipper a lot.

ok cool.....i just misread your first post then...my mistake

Ghoshtbuster said:
ok cool.....i just misread your first post then...my mistake
never mind ..u r a good lad
i m impressed its good that u accept ur mistake ... not many ppl on pp can do that...
chill out...

watching the interval.... apparently the BCCI are 'racially discriminating ' the indian youngsters.

Toony™® said:
watching the interval.... apparently the BCCI are 'racially discriminating ' the indian youngsters.

I was lmao at that! YOUR ALL BROWN :)))

And you should've seen Tony's face when he said that Test and ODI cricket is old now and not popular. Tony felt like punching his face.

Toony™® said:

What do you mean?

anyways

whats the girl name that is very sexy and hosting the discussion

please what the name

DON"T MAKE FUN

ball moving around.....a couple of wickets and we could see a collapse,

cant rely in inzi, because his knee is strapped up, might not be 100%

Indian commentator calls pakistanis FTB's - the cheek considering most of the hyderabadis - were out for single figures.

not out........third umpire shows he edged it.....

what do u guys think about third umpire for checking lbws?

Back