ICL tri Series| Pakistan XI vs World XI | Hyderabad | 10/04/2008

Shahid A

Local Club Captain
Runs
Match starts off at 2:30 pm UK TIME?

ICL Pakistan XI squad
Abdul Razzaq, Arshad Khan, Hasan Raza, wicketkeeperHumayun Farhat, Imran Farhat, Imran Nazir, captainInzamam-ul-Haq, Mohammad Sami, Naved-ul-Hasan, Naved Latif, Riaz Afridi, Shabbir Ahmed, Shahid Nazir, Taufeeq Umar

ICL World XI squad
RP Arnold, MS Atapattu, captainCL Cairns, UDU Chandana, MTG Elliott, AJ Hall, CZ Harris, IJ Harvey, MS Kasprowicz, JP Maher, DR Martyn, DR Tuffey, JJ van der Wath, wicketkeeperL Vincent

im sure it will be a very exciting match !

heard its on zee music.. oh well i wont be able to watch this, got uni all day :(

Should be an interesting game, but the Pak XI have of course been weaknbed by the likes of Saqlain, Rana and Mushy returning to play county cricket in the UK.

Saj said:
Should be an interesting game, but the Pak XI have of course been weaknbed by the likes of Saqlain, Rana and Mushy returning to play county cricket in the UK.

To correct you, rana is still playing

ahhhh shabbir ahmed i remember once wasim akram saying that there is a new guy shabbir ahmed is his name and he is faster then shoaib akhter :)

rate less than 6 now amazing comeback 46/2 after 8 overs last4 overs only 8 runs

at uni so not watching it, oh well, as long as Sami is not playing, im happy

whats the score (my channels have suddenly gone off since last night)

pakistani pride said:
ahhhh shabbir ahmed i remember once wasim akram saying that there is a new guy shabbir ahmed is his name and he is faster then shoaib akhter :)

raw pace.. but moulding him for the long term was PCB problem, which ofcourse was poorly managed

i am sure the channell surfin link works for those without Zee Cinema! ;-)

some confusion about a catch. The ball may have hit the wire/cable on above the ground (probably used for camera). The ball was caught and now they are discussing
World 68-3 after 11.3

12thMan said:
some confusion about a catch. The ball may have hit the wire/cable on above the ground (probably used for camera). The ball was caught and now they are discussing
World 68-3 after 11.3

What is this, gulli cricket?? And what's the ruling if it did the cable? dead ball?

you can watch the match online for free...www.bolly4u.com then just go watch live cricket..then choose the link...but you have d.load sopcast first

83/5 14 overs arshad khan finishes his spell 4 overs 24 runs 3 wickets

Shahid A said:
any links to watch the match??

go to bollym4u.com but u have d.load sopcast first...then go the site and just click watch live cricket...then choose the link

sehban said:
go to bollym4u.com but u have d.load sopcast first...then go the site and just click watch live cricket...then choose the link

it says not available

do i have to download sopcast webplayer?

every thread, poeple ask for links.

and every thread people give the same one. surely you can remember from the last time!!

I have never seen Inzy look so vexed...Razzaq hit for a four...Lou Vincent on form...

Shahid A said:
it says not available

do i have to download sopcast webplayer?

yes you have d.load soapcast is less than 1 mb so it shoud just take few seconds

130-9/20 overs...pak should win but in the last two matches our batting didnt fire so we never...hopefully we will do it Inshallah

next match we shud drop shabbir and bring in sami...shabbir was pathetic today

the site im watching it on this guy keeps putting this text up during breaks saying click the ads lol it goes when they play dont worry

world is a good 30 runs short. there should be no pressure on pakistan unless they commit needless harikari

does anyoen feel mayanti talks too much?? where oh where is ruby bhatia, the best female sports (cricket) host

Back