Imran Khan claims ‘assassins’ were positioned at Judicial Complex

Will Imran Khan ever be arrested and jailed?

• Total voters
Maryam has not faced an assassination attempt yet and she knows full well she won't but can order the assasination of others given the state machinery at her disposal.

Civilian got don't assassinate people for gods sake.

You guys clearly don't understand our politics and history

Last edited by a moderator:
Civilian got don't assassinate people for gods sake.

You guys clearly don't understand our politics and history

This isn't a civilian govt. Clearly you are the one who seems to be living in denial. Look around you. Can't you see the damage being done?Khan is 70..probably got at best 8 or 9 yrs if he stays healthy. But this govt you love will leave a trail of destruction that will haunt your generations for decades.

Just answer this question. Let's forget khan for a second.why hasn't this govt taken the country towards prosperity yet? Why?

This isn't a civilian govt. Clearly you are the one who seems to be living in denial. Look around you. Can't you see the damage being done?Khan is 70..probably got at best 8 or 9 yrs if he stays healthy. But this govt you love will leave a trail of destruction that will haunt your generations for decades.

Just answer this question. Let's forget khan for a second.why hasn't this govt taken the country towards prosperity yet? Why?

Again instead of using rhetoric that this is not civilian govt its better to be rational and read some history on Pakistan if you really care about its politics.

You can claim anything you want, but this govt is civilian govt on paper. Civilian govt cannot kill people as laws are strict against Civilian govt. Only people to bypass these killings are ISI and Army.

if you guys had said that army and isi might target him, than I would somewhat agree, but to say civilian govt is going to assassinate him, lol, that shows how little you know about pakistani history and its politics.

Like Imran, his fans should also wear tin foil hats aswell

Again instead of using rhetoric that this is not civilian govt its better to be rational and read some history on Pakistan if you really care about its politics.

You can claim anything you want, but this govt is civilian govt on paper. Civilian govt cannot kill people as laws are strict against Civilian govt. Only people to bypass these killings are ISI and Army.

if you guys had said that army and isi might target him, than I would somewhat agree, but to say civilian govt is going to assassinate him, lol, that shows how little you know about pakistani history and its politics.

I find your reasoning very basic.

I know the current 'political' admin very well. Each of them are quite capable of doing this a lot of ease. This is how they roll and you are living in denial if you won't accept it.

I find your reasoning very basic.

I know the current 'political' admin very well. Each of them are quite capable of doing this a lot of ease. This is how they roll and you are living in denial if you won't accept it.

These are just fantasies that PTI fans believe in. For some reason, people think that govts with a democratic constitution can easily kill anyone who they dont like. It doesnt work that way.

If Rana Sanaullah or someone from the civilian govt kills someone, they cant get away with it, as civilian laws come into action.

ISI, IB or Army, that would be a separate case. They can get away with it. Infact, whenever the dirty job is done, it is done by them.

Footage of scene

<iframe src="https://streamable.com/e/m7hiui" width="560" height="308" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

PTI GETS PERMISSION FOR MINAR-E-PAKISTAN RALLY

Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) has gotten permission for the Minar-e-Pakistan rally planned to be held on March 26, ARY News reported on Wednesday.

As per details, the District Commissioner (DC) Lahore has issued the official notification of the permission given to PTI to hold a rally at Minar-e-Pakistan.

The permission was granted after taking oath from the PTI that the rally organizers will be responsible for the security of women and the stage. They will also ensure to provide electricity to all parts of the rally.

Any of the PTI members or leaders will not be allowed to anti-judiciary and anti-institution remarks. The notification stated that if any harm is caused to public property, PTI will be responsible for that.

It was also stated in the notification that the PTI volunteers will cooperate with the district administration and no one will be allowed to carry a stick or any other material similar to this, to the rally.

https://arynews.tv/pti-gets-permission-for-minar-e-pakistan-rally/

Footage of scene

<iframe src="https://streamable.com/e/m7hiui" width="560" height="308" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:))) The tin foil hate [MENTION=131701]Mamoon[/MENTION]

The guy who used to bash other politicians for bullet proof glass, has now fallen to this level. This is our ex PM ladies and gentleman.

I dont fear death but I will still wear a shield that covers my head.

Has to be the funniest video in Pakistani politics. This and that Lal Masji cleric who was intervened in his bhurka

Your just being disingenuous. And you know it. You can't try to hide behind the "legal" speak. But you know and I know who is actually running this government. It is not a civilian govt. If it was it would be following the law and campaigning for elections like all normal democratic govts do.

But you give us this bakwaas. You are on the wrong side og history but you can't see beyond your blind worship of the bhuttos. Wake up. Your nation is burnong around you. Khan is at the moment the only reason you haven't got people burning things down.

If he goes be prepared for serious issues. People cannot live in this economic conditions.

But answer my question. Why hasn't your govt fixed things? They said things were broken so why haven't they fixed it all? If as you say its a true civilian govt then they should be ploughing ahead with an IMF programme and economic measures to help.the nation. But they aren't. Instead they are obsessed with Khan..why? Why not have an election.. why?

We know the truth. You can say whatever bakwaas you want. You want him gone. So you can turn around and say "yay we won".."nananana. see youthias we finished him..now sit down and accept the reality.."

This is what brexiters said in Britain. Then it all went to hell...worse will happen to you..there will be blood on the streets and the anger unleashed will come to bite you..

I once read a book by Anatol Lieven. And he clearly concluded that the only way to break or harm Pakistan is to break its army and the only way that could happen is to split.the pashtuns away. If you kill Khan this will happen.

:))) The tin foil hate [MENTION=131701]Mamoon[/MENTION]

The guy who used to bash other politicians for bullet proof glass, has now fallen to this level. This is our ex PM ladies and gentleman.

I dont fear death but I will still wear a shield that covers my head.

Has to be the funniest video in Pakistani politics. This and that Lal Masji cleric who was intervened in his bhurka

Poor posts coming from you.

You are now asking for Imran to be assassinated because he is not protecting himself?

Poor posts coming from you.

You are now asking for Imran to be assassinated because he is not protecting himself?

nope, no one should be assassinated.

I am laughing at the fact that this guy used to make fun of other politicians and his fans aswell that would do jalsas behind bullet proof glass. His mantra was that a politician shouldn't be afraid of its people and shouldn't hide behind bullet proof glass.

The fact that he took a uturn on all that is hilarious.

The logic behind it is very simple. He had army protection in the past which he would never admit. He would berate the other politicians but he would not see that he is protected because he was their puppet. Now when army isn't helping him, he is doing exact those things which he used to bash other politicians for.

THis is where his credibility gets destroyed

I am laughing at the fact that this guy used to make fun of other politicians and his fans aswell that would do jalsas behind bullet proof glass. His mantra was that a politician shouldn't be afraid of its people and shouldn't hide behind bullet proof glass.

The logic behind it is very simple. He had army protection in the past which he would never admit. He would berate the other politicians but he would not see that he is protected because he was their puppet. Now when army isn't helping him, he is doing exact those things which he used to bash other politicians for.

You really need to travel to Lahore and visit Zaman Park to understand what he means for people in Pakistan.

Your just being disingenuous. And you know it. You can't try to hide behind the "legal" speak. But you know and I know who is actually running this government. It is not a civilian govt. If it was it would be following the law and campaigning for elections like all normal democratic govts do.

But you give us this bakwaas. You are on the wrong side og history but you can't see beyond your blind worship of the bhuttos. Wake up. Your nation is burnong around you. Khan is at the moment the only reason you haven't got people burning things down.

If he goes be prepared for serious issues. People cannot live in this economic conditions.

But answer my question. Why hasn't your govt fixed things? They said things were broken so why haven't they fixed it all? If as you say its a true civilian govt then they should be ploughing ahead with an IMF programme and economic measures to help.the nation. But they aren't. Instead they are obsessed with Khan..why? Why not have an election.. why?

We know the truth. You can say whatever bakwaas you want. You want him gone. So you can turn around and say "yay we won".."nananana. see youthias we finished him..now sit down and accept the reality.."

This is what brexiters said in Britain. Then it all went to hell...worse will happen to you..there will be blood on the streets and the anger unleashed will come to bite you..

I once read a book by Anatol Lieven. And he clearly concluded that the only way to break or harm Pakistan is to break its army and the only way that could happen is to split.the pashtuns away. If you kill Khan this will happen.

The day the Pakistani awaam lost confidence in him was the day WE PAKISTANIS won.

I am not hoping for his death, but his tin foil is hilarious considering he was the guy who used to make fun of others for such things. Khood per paree.

Pakistan didnt break when Bhutto died, it didnt break when Benazir died, and surely the country wont break irrespective of Imran lives or not.

yes there will be hangama and protest, but that only last for few weeks.

The only way chaos takes place is when instead of Faizabad or D chowk, protests are done in Rawalpindi infront of the building where the real PM sits. ANd that will never happen in our life time. Imran Doesnt have the guts to do that, because deep down he wants to the army to back him.

Protesting in pindi means taking a suicide, where either you make it or break it

Can’t blame him for trying to remain not out on a 100, it’s not his fault some people have their stumps cartwheeling at 54 - that too coming back from the bench after being retired hurt.

The day the Pakistani awaam lost confidence in him was the day WE PAKISTANIS won.

I am not hoping for his death, but his tin foil is hilarious considering he was the guy who used to make fun of others for such things. Khood per paree.

Pakistan didnt break when Bhutto died, it didnt break when Benazir died, and surely the country wont break irrespective of Imran lives or not.

yes there will be hangama and protest, but that only last for few weeks.

The only way chaos takes place is when instead of Faizabad or D chowk, protests are done in Rawalpindi infront of the building where the real PM sits. ANd that will never happen in our life time. Imran Doesnt have the guts to do that, because deep down he wants to the army to back him.

Protesting in pindi means taking a suicide, where either you make it or break it

Yes we can see how you have won. What have you won? Inflation through the roof. No universal healthcare. The economy on the brink. A basket case..lol..if that's winning I dont know what is losing.

the harmful effects of populism

Populism? So standing up for better conditions rights and the rule of law is populism? What utter garbage. Stop lying. Please.

Ok let me make this easy. Enough of the rhetoric.

Tell me point by point what your govt has done to help Pakistan in the last 10 months.

Secondly give me point by point how they have stopped the PTI destroying Pakistan and then provided an alternative that should be better.

Now don't run away and hide..be brave

Yes we can see how you have won. What have you won? Inflation through the roof. No universal healthcare. The economy on the brink. A basket case..lol..if that's winning I dont know what is losing.

that universal health care is why we are in this current mess. Taking money from IMF and instead of investing it in projects that make money and make the economy a self generating one, giving the money out with no return.

But than i again, i dont expect you to understand these logics because cult followers can never see their leader as wrong

Populism? So standing up for better conditions rights and the rule of law is populism? What utter garbage. Stop lying. Please.

Ok let me make this easy. Enough of the rhetoric.

Tell me point by point what your govt has done to help Pakistan in the last 10 months.

Secondly give me point by point how they have stopped the PTI destroying Pakistan and then provided an alternative that should be better.

Now don't run away and hide..be brave

rights? Rule of Law? He served 4 years in govt, what rights or rule of law he fought for ? DOnt give me this garbage.

He has used populism to make a cult and made a fool out of his naive followers.

The damage PTI has done by taking 25 x loans from IMF and doing zilch is a headache that the current govt has taken up

Instead of telling me to be brave, tell your leader to be brave and not wear a tin foil hat :)

that universal health care is why we are in this current mess. Taking money from IMF and instead of investing it in projects that make money and make the economy a self generating one, giving the money out with no return.

But than i again, i dont expect you to understand these logics because cult followers can never see their leader as wrong

You see your leader as wrong but still have to support him because he gave daddy a job…but then disguise it by saying you believe in their ideology lmao.

You know your party is messed up when you have nothing to defend them with lol

You see your leader as wrong but still have to support him because he gave daddy a job…but then disguise it by saying you believe in their ideology lmao.

You know your party is messed up when you have nothing to defend them with lol

Here comes another overseas Pakistani who doesnt live in the country and just barks without knowing.

Federal govt jobs are given on the basis of passing an examination. Also Zardari came in 2008.

But than again, i cant expect logic from soemone like you

Here comes another overseas Pakistani who doesnt live in the country and just barks without knowing.

Federal govt jobs are given on the basis of passing an examination. Also Zardari came in 2008.

But than again, i cant expect logic from soemone like you

Neither does Jam Abdul Karim, the murderer your party protected just so he could vote lol.

You have a lot of time for PTI threads but you go missing when we talk about your party.

I asked you on another thread, since we overseas Pakistani’s are unaware of the ground realities in Pakistan, why don’t you fill us in.

What is interior sindh like?

Why should people support PPP over any other party?

What is PPP’s ideology?

And, no don’t use blackzero or whatever as your backup lol…that’s just pathetic lol…u can’t back up your own party so just say “I don’t have time to say this”, “I said it already”, “blackzero explained it already”. - the funny thing is that whatever IK does wrong, you’ll repeat it every day in every other thread.

IMG_20230322_185252.jpg

:))) :))) :))) He is now paranoid. Becharay ko samaj nahi aree. Everyday he wakes up with a new enemy. The guy is not in his senses

rights? Rule of Law? He served 4 years in govt, what rights or rule of law he fought for ? DOnt give me this garbage.

He has used populism to make a cult and made a fool out of his naive followers.

The damage PTI has done by taking 25 x loans from IMF and doing zilch is a headache that the current govt has taken up

Instead of telling me to be brave, tell your leader to be brave and not wear a tin foil hat :)

Have you no grasp of reality?

As usual you fail miserably to show how competent this current shower is. Blaming IK is all you have left..what a miserable existence..

Last edited by a moderator:
PTI Chairman Imran Khan on Wednesday alleged that another “operation” would take place outside Lahore’s Zaman Park either today or tomorrow in an attempt to kill him.

On Saturday, hours-long clashes were reported between PTI workers and the capital police after the former prime minister arrived at the Federal Judicial Complex (FJC) to attend a hearing in the Toshakhana case. As Imran left his Za**man Park residence to appear before the judge, a heavy contingent of police also launched a search operation at his house.

“What is happening here is beyond my understanding,” the PTI chief said in today’s video address.

Referring to the attempt on his life in Wazirabad, he reiterated that he had predicted it earlier in his rallies. He alleged that the evidence of the incident was being erased, adding that the record of the joint investigation team (JIT) was also being destroyed.

DAWN

More PTI leaders and workers being arrested

PTI ORGANISERS OF MINAR-E-PAKISTAN PUBLIC RALLY ARRESTED

Punjab police arrested organisers of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf’s Minar-e-Pakistan public rally in Lahore as the crackdown against PTI leaders and activists continued in Punjab, ARY News reported.

Punjab police raiding the houses of PTI leaders and workers in Lahore before the Minar-e-Pakistan public gathering. Malik Qaisar and Mian Nadeem, organizers of the Minar-e-Pakistan rally۔

Furthermore, police detained PTI leader Shahid Hussain, who is a British citizen of Pakistani descent and remained the focal person of the task force during Imran Khan’s government۔

The residence of Hafiz Zeeshan Rasheed was also raided, and the family accused the police of ‘misbehaving’ with them during the raid. Rashid PP is contesting elections against Maryam Nawaz in PP-149.

https://arynews.tv/pti-organisers-of-minar-e-pakistan-public-rally-arrested/

The Lahore High Court on Friday extended PTI Chairman Imran Khan’s protective bail till March 27 in five cases registered against him in Islamabad, including two for “vandalism” at the judicial complex and high court.

The former premier had been granted protective bail in the five cases on March 17 when he secured protective bail in a total of nine.

DAWN

A civil miscellaneous application has been filed in the Lahore High Court (LHC) seeking round-the-clock foolproof security with all allied facilities to safeguard former prime minister Imran Khan's life in a manner guaranteed in the Constitution of Pakistan, denying the claim of the police high-ups that adequate security had been provided at Lahore's Zaman Park.

Centre bars GB governor, CM from carrying security to other provinces
The ministry also issued the same orders to the federal capital administration

The PMLN-led government on Saturday barred the Gilgit-Baltistan (GB) governor and chief minister from carrying official security personnel along with them during visits to other provinces.

The interior ministry has circulated the copies of notifications to all the chief secretaries and Inspector Generals of police in this regard. The concerned province would provide the security, the document added.

The ministry also issued the same orders to the federal capital administration.

The federal government had, a couple of days ago, initiated proceedings after news surfaced that GB CM Khalid Khurshid Khan had used his police force security to protect Paksitan Tehreek-e-Insaf Chairman Imran Khan from possible arrest. PMLN leaders, including Information Minister Marriyum Aurangzeb, also alleged that the GB CM had deployed his security to protect Imran at his Zaman Park residence. The Federal Minister for Railways, Khawaja Saad Rafique, also condemned the PTI, saying that it had brought people from GB to Lahore.

The News PK

PTI Senior Vice President Fawad Chaudhry and other party leaders lambasted Interior Minister Rana Sanaullah on Sunday for saying PTI chief Imran Khan was “not a mere political rival” of the PML-N but an “enemy” and that the hostilities between the two political parties had reached a point where only one of the two could survive.

PTI Senior Vice President Fawad Chaudhry and other party leaders lambasted Interior Minister Rana Sanaullah on Sunday for saying PTI chief Imran Khan was “not a mere political rival” of the PML-N but an “enemy” and that the hostilities between the two political parties had reached a point where only one of the two could survive.

Rana openly threatening to kill IK. We know that he along with Dirty Harry were behind the assassination attempt in Nov.

Imran Khan en route Islamabad again from Lahore for court appearance
Islamabad police finalises security plan, says only concerned persons will be allowed to enter court premises

Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan is likely to appear before the the judicial complex along with the Islamabad High Court (IHC) today (Monday).

The former prime minister left Zaman Park with his convoy early morning for his court appearance.

Khan is likely to apply for bail at the judicial complex in the vandalism cases against him.

The PTI chief will appear in IHC to seek bail in seven cases registered against him following the vandalism at the judicial complex during his last visit. Multiple cases were registered against the former prime minister at Islamabad's Ramna, CTD and Golra police stations.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/1...slamabad-again-from-lahore-to-appear-in-court

The Islamabad High Court on Monday granted PTI Chairman Imran Khan bail in seven cases registered against him following clashes at the Federal Judicial Complex (FJC) on March 18.

DAWN

Police escort ban on G-B chief minister challenged
Petition stated that it is “illegal” to prevent the police from providing security in other provinces

The interior ministry’s notification banning the Gilgit-Baltistan (G-B) Police from accompanying the chief minister and the governor's security to other provinces was challenged in the Islamabad High Court (IHC) on Monday.

The high court has asked the federal government to respond by March 29. Justice Mohsin Akhtar Kayani issued orders at the request of the chief minister.

In the petition, presented by lawyers Mian Ali Ashfaq, Qadeer Janjua, and Ahad Khokhar, it has been stated that the ministry has imposed a ban on taking police personnel to other provinces.

Orders have been issued regarding the security of the governor and chief minister, according to the notification, and the concerned province will provide security wherever the chief minister and governor go, it added.

The petition stated that it is “illegal” to prevent the police from providing security in other provinces along with the chief minister.

“A notification based on discrimination against Gilgit-Baltistan Police cannot be issued,” it stated.

The petitioner, therefore, requested that the notification of the ministry dated March 24 should be declared null and void.

Express Tribune

‘28 cases filed against Imran’ in Islamabad
IHC provides police, FIA reports to petitioner

The Islamabad High Court was informed on Tuesday that 28 cases, including the one related to prohibited funding filed by the Federal Investigation Agency, have been registered against Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Chairman Imran Khan at various police stations.

Chief Justice Aamer Farooq heard the request for providing details of the cases registered against the former prime minister in Islamabad.

The court provided the police and FIA reports to the petitioner.

According to the written report submitted by the police and FIA, there were 29 cases registered against Imran in Islamabad.

The state counsel said that 28 cases had been registered against Imran by police and one case by the FIA. However, the IHC dismissed one case.

Advocate Faisal Chaudhary said, “If there is one case, it is understandable, but there are many here. We have been asked to join the investigation but no one picks up the phone.”

The court, while disposing of the petition, directed the police officials to sit and look at the whole situation and stay in touch with Imran’s lawyer Faisal.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/2408636/28-cases-filed-against-imran-in-islamaba

IMRAN KHAN GETS EXEMPTION FROM APPEARANCE IN TOSHAKHANA CASE

Former prime minister and Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan was granted exemption from appearance in the Toskhana case being heard by a district and sessions court in the federal capital, ARY News reported on Thursday.

Additional Sessions Judge Zafar Iqbal announced the ruling after hearing arguments from former prime minister’s legal team and prosecutor Amjad Parvez.

During the hearing, the PTI chief’s lawyer filed an exemption plea for three days and argued that the Islamabad bar was holding protests for three days.

Amjad Parvez said that it was must for the suspect to ensure his attendance in court during the trial. He said the PTI chief should have appeared before the court even if his lawyers wanted to join the protest.

In reply, Imran Khan’s lawyer Khawaja Harris said his client was facing threats and the government had also withdrawn his security. Mr Harris pleaded with the court to accept the exemption plea.

Read more: Toshakhana case: Imran Khan’s arrest warrants cancelled as court adjourns hearing

The judge asked both sides to help the court in fixing the next hearing of the case with mutual consultation. At this, Khawaja Harris requested for adjournment of the hearing for two weeks. Haris also asked why the court is speeding up this case. “It’s SC’s observation to announce verdict in criminal cases within 90 days,” the prosecutor said.

Amjad Parvez asked the court to indict Imran Khan and fix the date of the case after Eid. Later, Judge Zafar Iqbal accepted the exemption plea and adjourned the hearing till April 29.

https://arynews.tv/imran-khan-gets-exemption-from-appearance-in-toshakhana-case/

An Islamabad district and sessions court on Friday converted former prime minister Imran Khan’s non-bailable arrest warrants in a case related to alleged threats made to a judge into a bailable warrant till April 18.

On March 13, a non-bailable arrest warrant was issued for the PTI chairman after he failed to appear in court in the same case. The next day an Islamabad district and sessions court suspended the same warrant.

IMRAN KHAN SUMMONED BY ATC IN ZAMAN PARK RIOTS CASE

An anti-terrorism court (ATC) on Tuesday summoned former prime minister and Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan at 11am in the Zaman Park clashes case, ARY News reported.

Several PTI leaders and workers were booked on the police’s complaint for ‘attacking’ them during a raid at the former prime minister’s Zaman Park residence in Lahore.

Admin Judge Amber Gul Khan heard the case as duty judge as judge Aijaz Ahmed is on the leave.

At the outset of the hearing, the judge asked where is Imran Khan, he was supposed to appear before the court today.

Relief will be given to those in the case who appear before the court, the judge remarked and asked PTI chief’s lawyer will his client appear before the court or not.

Imran Khan is not far away from the court, he will appear, the lawyer replied. Later, the court directed Imran Khan to appear before the court in Zaman Park clash case else his bail will be canceled.

https://arynews.tv/imran-khan-summoned-by-atc-in-zaman-park-riots-case/

In yet another relief for Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan an anti-terrorism court (ATC) in Lahore accepted the former prime minister's bail plea in three cases related to vandalism, attack on police an Zille Shah murder.

The PTI chief had initially filed a plea for exemption from today's hearing of the cases, however, he appeared before the court in person after being ordered to ensure his presence.

IMRAN KHAN SECURES PROTECTIVE BAIL FROM LHC IN SEDITION CASE

The Lahore High Court (LHC) on Friday granted protective bail to the former prime minister and Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan in sedition case.

Earlier the former prime minister approached the LHC in a case registered against him at Ramana police station in Islamabad on the complaint of the magistrate. Imran Khan appeared before the LHC under strict security measures.

PTI chief used ‘foul’ language against an officer of an intelligence agency during an interview, the FIR read.

Justice Baqar Ali Najafi after an initial hearing on the plea granted protective bail to Imran Khan until April 26 to appear before the relevant court.

The PTI chief in his plea moved through Suleman Safdar advocate said the FIR was politically motivated and it was lodged in violation of the laws.

The former premier pleaded the high court to grant him protective bail so he could approach the relevant court in this regard.

https://arynews.tv/imran-khan-seeks-protective-bail-in-sedition-case/

IK has a 140+ cases but the attempted murder on him wasn't allowed to be registered by the Generals and their puppets. In a year we have gone from healthy but flawed democracy,where elections were called into chaos and fascism as the mafia desperately hang onto power without any support or mandate.

Last edited:
JIT formed to probe Imran’s rhetoric
Plaintiff claims PTI chief made baseless accusations about senior military officers, tried to incite revolt

A six-member special joint investigation team (JIT) has been formed to probe into a case filed at the federal capital's Ramna police station against PTI chairman Imran Khan for allegedly making baseless accusations about senior military officers and provoking the people to revolt.

DIG Operations Shahzad Nadeem Bukhari has been appointed the convener of the newly formed JIT.

The JIT will investigate the case registered against the deposed premier on the complaint of Magistrate Manzoor Ahmed.

In his complaint, the plaintiff has maintained that he heard Imran’s speech on a private TV news channel.

He added that the speech was “very offensive” in which “vulgar” language was used.

The plaintiff claimed that the PTI chairman had made several serious allegations against senior military officers.

He continued that in his speech, the PTI chairman claimed that the senior military officers wanted to oust him from politics.

The plaintiff added that Imran had delivered similar speeches in the past as well and tried to discredit the military by hurling such allegations against its officers.
He claimed that the PTI chief had hatched a conspiracy to weaken the State.
The plaintiff added that under this conspiracy, Imran had tried to incite extremists to rebel against the army and the country.

The magistrate in his complaint maintained that Imran had tried to create fear and panic among the people and disrupt their routine lives.

He further claimed that the PTI chief tried to spread serious propaganda against Pakistan forces and spread chaos in the country.

He added the former premier also tried to become a threat to the security and integrity of the borders.

The plaintiff claimed that Imran had tried to mislead the young officers in the military into violating their oath and acting against their superiors.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/2412204/jit-formed-to-probe-imrans-rhetoric

After LHC, IHC also bars authorities from 'harassing' Imran Khan
Imran Khan had moved high court via a petition to subject his arrest in any case to judicial permission, fearing arrest during Eid holidays

The Islamabad High Court (IHC) on Thursday directed the respondents against harassing Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan over his plea expressing fears of arrest during the Eid ul Fitr holidays.

The former premier, who is facing several cases had moved the high court via a petition to subject his arrest in any case to judicial permission.

The court also issued notices to the respondents in the case for April 27, seeking their replies over the PTI chief's plea.

During the hearing presided over by IHC Chief Justice Aamer Farooq, Khan's lawyer Advocate Faisal Chaudhry maintained that Jamat-e-Islam chief Siraj-ul-Haq visited Zaman Park, which was a positive step but PTI's Sindh President Ali Zaidi was detained the next day.

"It is obvious that the incident created a bad taste," IHC CJ Farooq remarked.

At this, the lawyer maintained that they fear that the government will launch another operation during the Eid holidays to arrest Khan. He said that the federal government was planning to "attack" Khan's Zaman Park residence.

He requested the court to order details of all cases registered against the PTI chief in police stations across Islamabad and order the provision of information regarding a case filed in secret, while also subjecting the former premier's arrest in any case to judicial permission.

At this, CJ Farooq remarked that he could seek the details of the cases but "how would I issue an order [without the details]".

After this, Khan's lawyer requested the court to adjourn the hearing till the end of the Eid holidays. The court accepted the request and issued notices to the parties for April 27 while barring them from "harassing" Khan.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/1...so-bars-authorities-from-harassing-imran-khan

Back