Imran Khan claims ‘assassins’ were positioned at Judicial Complex

Will Imran Khan ever be arrested and jailed?

• Total voters
A district and sessions court in Islamabad is set to resume on Saturday (today) the hearing into the Toshakhana case against former prime minister Imran Khan, who avoided arrest despite a protracted effort by law enforcement personnel to apprehend him for skipping multiple previous hearings.

The PTI leader is scheduled to appear before the court of Additional District and Sessions Judge (ADSJ) Zafar Iqbal to attend proceedings on the complaint filed by the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) for allegedly concealing details of gifts in his assets declarations.

Accompanied by a convoy of his party workers, the PTI chief has departed from his residence in Zaman Park, Lahore, and is en route to Islamabad, according to the party.

The imported crooks have imposed a section 144. So scared are they of Kaptaan and his incredible support, they cannot bear his supporters showing their support for their Kaptaan

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Meanwhile Punjab police have led an assault on my house in Zaman Park where Bushra Begum is alone. Under what law are they doing this? This is part of London Plan where commitments were made to bring absconder Nawaz Sharif to power as quid pro quo for agreeing to one appointment.</p>— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) <a href="https://twitter.com/ImranKhanPTI/status/1636993630673031169?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 18, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">It is now clear that, despite my having gotten bail in all my cases, the PDM govt intends to arrest me. Despite knowing their malafide intentions, I am proceeding to Islamabad & the court bec I believe in rule of law. But ill intent of this cabal of crooks shd be clear to all.</p>— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) <a href="https://twitter.com/ImranKhanPTI/status/1636989517251985408?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 18, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">It is also obvious now that the entire siege of Lahore was not about ensuring I appear before the court in a case but was intended to take me away to prison so that I am unable to lead our election campaign.</p>— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) <a href="https://twitter.com/ImranKhanPTI/status/1636989519823003648?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 18, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

May Allah protect khan sahib. Things are not looking good brothers. The enemy is planning to eliminate him one way or another either through fake cases planted items in his house or by putting him in jail. They want him gone for good. They plan and Allah plans and Allah is the best of planners.

They are making this personal. I don't think they realise what's coming for them. IK is the dam holding back a lot of pent up anger..

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">It is also obvious now that the entire siege of Lahore was not about ensuring I appear before the court in a case but was intended to take me away to prison so that I am unable to lead our election campaign.</p>— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) <a href="https://twitter.com/ImranKhanPTI/status/1636989519823003648?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 18, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

We all knew it. Those guys that said he should appear in court and told us the law must be obeyed at all cost, well where are you.

Most of the people in India want Imran Khan back in power and getting next 10 years of Prime ministership.
He is doing what no outside force can do.

No they don't. If that was true then you guys wouldnt be ******** against him all day long. Look on any site and you see Inds desperate for NS and the mafia to be back
They are scared of him, Inds love PKs that will damage PK, and that means the Generals and the puppets

No they don't. If that was true then you guys wouldnt be ******** against him all day long. Look on any site and you see Inds desperate for NS and the mafia to be back
They are scared of him, Inds love PKs that will damage PK, and that means the Generals and the puppets

scared lol !!! of Imran Khan. That is the most funny thing I have read on internet.
Long Live Imran Khan and may he come back to power and rule Pakistan for next 10-15 years.

I as an Indian wud absolutely prefer IK, for he gave so many strategic advantages to India that Pakistan from the security point of view doesn't concern India much anymore. From aligning with China to maligning the US to celebrating Taliban return to publically exposing Pakistan army, IK has made it so clear that as a nation it's a divided house between army and politicians with no one in complete control. Not that the current dispensation worries me at all but i would still prefer IK to keep the infighting ongoing.

Committee to lead party if I’m arrested: Imran

Former prime minister Imran Khan has formed a committee to lead his party if he is arrested, he told Reuters hours before an appearance before a court that had issued arrest warrants for him.

The former cricket legend has led country-wide protests after his ouster from power last year and has had a spate of cases registered against him. The police unsuccessfully tried to arrest him on Tuesday, leading to intense clashes with his party workers.

“I have made a committee which will obviously take decisions once — if — I’m inside” jail, the 70-year-old said in an interview in his Lahore home before heading to Islamabad early on Saturday. He said there were 94 cases against him.

Imran, who was shot and wounded while campaigning in November, says the threat to his life is greater than before and asserted — without providing evidence — that his political opponents and the military want to block him from standing in elections later this year.

The military and government did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

The government has denied being behind the cases. The military — which has an outsized role in Pakistan, having ruled the country for nearly half of its 75-year history — as said it remains neutral towards politics.

Imran said there is no reason he should be arrested now, because he had bail on all his cases. If convicted in a case, the PTI chief could face disqualification from contesting the elections scheduled for November.

“The establishment right now somehow feels threatened by me. And that is the issue,” he said.

The police attempt to arrest Khan led to clashes in which dozens of people were injured.

“My life is even more at threat than it was then,” he said, adding that he was worried about the reaction to his arrest or any attempt to assassinate him. “I feel that there would be a very strong reaction, and it would be a reaction all over Pakistan.”

The former prime minister has generated popular support among Pakistanis amid decades-high inflation and a crippling economic slowdown as the country implements painful fiscal reforms to avert default. Thousands have rallied behind him every time he has called for demonstrations.

“I just think that those who are trying to do this just cannot comprehend the situation. Unfortunately, the mind that is thinking of either killing me or putting me in jail, I don’t think they comprehend where Pakistan is situated right now.”

Imran said the military had had a role in pushing him out of power after relations soured with the previous army chief, General Qamar Javed Bajwa, who retired in November. He said the new chief, General Asim Munir, was following the same policy.

The military has previously denied his claims.

“Throughout our 70-75 year history, you know, (the military) have a role. But that role has to be balanced now. You have to have that equilibrium now, because that previous balance is not workable anymore,” he said.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1742867/committee-to-lead-party-if-im-arrested-imran

Desperate imports trying to fake evidence. Look at the eye witness accounts of the journalists of the ZP raid.

Maybe you can tell your fellow Inds to stick to your fascist. Your heading for dictatorship

Don't worry about us. We have peaceful transitions of power in Central Govt. over our history, unlike Pakistan. Don't need any lessons from Pakistanis about our vibrant democracy.

Don't worry about us. We have peaceful transitions of power in Central Govt. over our history, unlike Pakistan. Don't need any lessons from Pakistanis about our vibrant democracy.

Yes but 180 in the World in press rankings, killing innocent people in Kashmir, raping people as a weapon of war, arresting the opposition leaders. We aren't that different

This is Imran khan vs Asim Munir. It has nothing to do with PDM. This is pure and simple show down between army / establishment and one of its former assets. After every few years, army does this to a politician growing too big for their shoes. Imran could be cut to size or if he makes up with them and accepts their dominant status, he could come back again.

This is Imran khan vs Asim Munir. It has nothing to do with PDM. This is pure and simple show down between army / establishment and one of its former assets. After every few years, army does this to a politician growing too big for their shoes. Imran could be cut to size or if he makes up with them and accepts their dominant status, he could come back again.

They want him to forget the soft coup, murder of Arshad Sharif and Zille Shah, and the attacks on PTI workers by the ganja Shiatan. Kaptaan could compromise on quite a lot, for example his own attempted murder and that's upto him but if he compromises on Sharif and Zille Shah, then he is no different from the mafia. If he does, then that is mine and others red line and I would certainly be done with defending him.

Pakistani police storm home of former PM Khan, arrest 30

LAHORE, Islamabad -- Police in Pakistan stormed former Prime Minister Imran Khan's residence in the eastern city of Lahore on Saturday and arrested 30 people amid tear gas shelling after someone opened fire from the roof of the building, officials said.

Senior police officer Suhail Sukhera, who who led the operation in an upscale Lahore neighborhood, said police moved to remove a barricade erected by members of Khan’s Tehreek-e-Insaf party and his defiant supporters. He said they blocked the lanes around Khan's residence with concrete blocks, felled trees, tents and a parked truck.

Khan was not in the home, having traveled to Islamabad to appear before a judge to face charges he sold state gifts while in office and hid his assets. The judge postponed that hearing until an unspecified future date.

Sukhera said baton-wielding Khan supporters attempted to resist police by throwing stones and Molotov cocktails and a man on the roof of Khan's residence opened fire, No one was hurt.

Sukhera said police broke open the main door of Khan’s residence and found masks, petrol-filled bottles, iron rods and batons used in attacks on police during the week. Sukhera said that inside the sprawling residence, illegal structures were erected to shelter those who have been involved in attacks on police that have injured dozens of officers.

https://abcnews.go.com/Internationa...-storm-imran-khan-home-lahore-arrest-97956686

Imran Khan slapped with anti-terror charges along with 2,000 of his supporters

Imran Khan has been hit with new charges by police in Pakistan amid the ongoing drama at his residence in Lahore where authorities have been seeking his arrest.

The new charges against the former prime minister include anti-terrorism offences, multiple sections of its criminal code, Dawn newspaper reported.

The charges have been filed by the Lahore city police against 70-year-old Mr Khan and around 2,000 workers and supporters of his Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) party.

They include attempt to murder, punishment for abetment, criminal conspiracy, armed rioting, criminal intimidation, obstructing public servants, causing public nuisance, mischief by fire or explosive substance with an intent to damage public property, among others.

It came as a court suspended an arrest warrant against Mr Khan, giving him a reprieve to travel to Islamabad and face charges in a fraud case brought by his rival and successor.

Khan has been holed up at his home since Tuesday, after failing to appear at an earlier hearing in the case. His supporters hurled stones and clashed with baton-wielding police for two days to protect the former premier from arrest.

Khan, now in the opposition, was ousted in a no-confidence vote in Parliament last April. He is accused of selling state gifts while in office and concealing assets. It's one of a string of cases that the former cricket star turned Islamist politician is facing since his ouster.

Mr Khan’s supporters have barricaded his home as the court is expected to decide whether the cricketer-turned-politician is to be arrested or not.

The fresh charges were filed on the basis of a complaint of police inspector Rehan Anwar who alleged PTI workers committed terrorism at the behest of the former prime minister.

He also alleged that violent riots were orchestrated by a criminal conspiracy led by Mr Khan.

Usman Anwar, an Inspector General of Police from the Punjab province, said personnel had demonstrated restraint at Mr Khan’s residence in the upscale Zaman Park neighbourhood to “avoid the loss of lives”.

He also denied allegations that the police used weapons during the standoff and claimed Islamabad and Lahore police had not fired a single shot at PTI workers.

On Tuesday, violent scenes were witnessed at his home, as around 1,000 supporters of Mr Khan clashed with the police who were attempting to arrest the former prime minister.

Mr Khan’s supporters hurled petrol bombs, rocks and bricks at the police. Officers responded by swinging batons, firing teargas and using water cannons at scores of supporters.

The officers failed to arrest Mr Khan and the Lahore court had on Thursday extended a stay on police operations to take him into custody.

Mr Anwar said police would comply with the court’s orders and seek his custody again on Friday.

Mr Khan has also been barred by the court from holding a rally on Sunday ahead of assembly elections in Punjab, of which Lahore is the provincial capital.

Mr Khan, who was ousted in a no-confidence vote in parliament in April last year, was ordered to appear before a judge in Islamabad last Saturday to answer charges of illegally selling state gifts he had received during his term as premier and concealing his assets in what is known as the Toshakhana case.

Mr Khan has blamed his successor, prime minister Shehbaz Sharif, for his ouster and called it a “conspiracy” formed with the US. Both the US and Pakistan governments have denied his allegations.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/worl...p&cvid=899b2b265e1f43ed80efd21050d008c4&ei=11

They want him to forget the soft coup, murder of Arshad Sharif and Zille Shah, and the attacks on PTI workers by the ganja Shiatan. Kaptaan could compromise on quite a lot, for example his own attempted murder and that's upto him but if he compromises on Sharif and Zille Shah, then he is no different from the mafia. If he does, then that is mine and others red line and I would certainly be done with defending him.

The number of 180 degree shifts he has done till now, this red line means nothing for him. He will just quickly change the story and build a new narrative. I have no problem with this as long as there is an end game involved which includes stability and progress of Pakistan. For a politician people are useful herd.

Pakistan: Imran Khan supporters clash with police outside court

A court in Islamabad has cancelled a hearing into charges former Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan sold state gifts following clashes between his supporters and police.

Police said Mr Khan's backers threw stones and fired tear gas near the court complex.

The former cricketer-turned-politician has since set off back to his home in Lahore, which police raided in his absence and made arrests.

He denies the charges against him.

The chaotic scenes saw Mr Khan unable to enter the court before the judge agreed that he could mark his attendance and return home.

The ex-PM says the charges against him are politically motivated but says he is attending court "because I believe in the rule of law". The government says the charges against him have nothing to do with politics.

He told Reuters that he had formed a committee to lead his party, the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI), in the event of his arrest.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-64998922.amp

Pakistan's ex-PM Imran Khan heads to Islamabad court fearing arrest

Pakistan former Prime Minister Imran Khan was set to appear in court on Saturday as police entered his property and after he expressed fear of arrest in a standoff with the government that has led to intense clashes with his supporters.

Facing a spate of legal challenges, including one that prompted a failed attempt to arrest him on Tuesday, Khan was to address charges in the court in the capital Islamabad of unlawfully selling state gifts given to him by foreign dignitaries while in office.

Khan says he followed legal procedures in acquiring the gifts.

Hours before leaving his home in Lahore, the former cricket legend told Reuters he has formed a committee to lead his party if he is arrested.

Khan, 70, has led nationwide protests after his ouster from power last year and has had a spate of cases registered against him. The police unsuccessfully tried to arrest him on Tuesday.

Police entered his property after Khan arrived in Islamabad for the court appearance. Earlier this week, police and Khan's supporters clashed outside his home during the arrest attempt.

Khan, who was shot and wounded while campaigning in November, said in an interview the threat to his life is greater than before and asserted – without providing evidence – that his political opponents and the military want to block him from standing in elections later this year.

The military and government did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif's government has denied being behind the cases. The military – which has an outsized role in Pakistan, having ruled the country for nearly half of its 75-year history – has said it remains neutral towards politics.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/worl...p&cvid=81f7ea2fde7749e1b235b5734a85f9d1&ei=13

The number of 180 degree shifts he has done till now, this red line means nothing for him. He will just quickly change the story and build a new narrative. I have no problem with this as long as there is an end game involved which includes stability and progress of Pakistan. For a politician people are useful herd.

We will see. If the murder of Arshad Sharif is ignored by him like BBs murder was ignored by the PPP, then we aren't any more forward and all the sacrifices will be wasted and the Junta will stay in power.

Yes but 180 in the World in press rankings, killing innocent people in Kashmir, raping people as a weapon of war, arresting the opposition leaders. We aren't that different

You can add much much more to that list.

I'm bookmarking this

When khan gets hit on his whiskers and roughed up a bit in custody if he is arrested he will fold like a pack of cards he's no tiger , watch the uturns compromises.
He's no William Wallace and no saddam hussain.

I'm not condoning what these crooks have done at zaman park , but ik drama has got many of his workers beaten arrested and most likely at the thana a few will be beaten and tortured to death but your messiah will be able to tuck into his chicken karahi for the night and sleep well.

I'm bookmarking this

When khan gets hit on his whiskers and roughed up a bit in custody if he is arrested he will fold like a pack of cards he's no tiger , watch the uturns compromises.
He's no William Wallace and no saddam hussain.

I'm not condoning what these crooks have done at zaman park , but ik drama has got many of his workers beaten arrested and most likely at the thana a few will be beaten and tortured to death but your messiah will be able to tuck into his chicken karahi for the night and sleep well.

So far he has been amazing. He took on an entrenched mafia and may lose, but if he loses, PK loses to a criminal mafia. We have seen you pretend that you don't support them and then also told us that an illiterate guy Dar will solve economic problems the idiot created with his artificial pegging of the Rp.
You say that the workers were beaten but you should also know that workers would be beaten for supporting him but in smaller groups and not under the glare of full public view. You and your ilk cannot explain a single case. You were talking about ghari chore but NS took 20 and hardly paid a penny, SHA and children took them and paid little or nothing, NS, Nani and AZ took cars illegally. So why the silence? And remember these are tampered records and don't even include the 90s. Kaptaan has fought for PK but all you do is carp, what did you do?

Toshakhana case: Imran Khan’s warrants canceled after day-long chaos
Decision made after PTI chief was allowed to leave after marking his attendance outside Islamabad Judicial Complex

Additional District and Sessions Judge Zafar Iqbal has cancelled the arrest warrants issued against Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan in the Toshakhana case.

The decision was made after the former prime minister marked his attendance outside the Islamabad Judicial Complex, where he was supposed to be indicted in the case.

The hearing was scheduled to take place on Saturday, but due to the turbulence and chaos witnessed as police and PTI workers clashed outside the complex, the hearing was adjourned till March 30 (Thursday).

Judge Zafar Iqbal stated that the situation was not conducive to hold the hearing and appearance, and all those who had gathered there should disperse peacefully.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/240678...-khans-warrants-canceled-after-day-long-chaos

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Meanwhile Punjab police have led an assault on my house in Zaman Park where Bushra Begum is alone. Under what law are they doing this? This is part of London Plan where commitments were made to bring absconder Nawaz Sharif to power as quid pro quo for agreeing to one appointment.</p>— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) <a href="https://twitter.com/ImranKhanPTI/status/1636993630673031169?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 18, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The assault on my house today was first of all a contempt of court. We had agreed that an SP with one of our people would implement a search warrant bec we knew otherwise they would plant stuff on their own, which they did. Under what law did they break the gate, pull down trees <a href="https://t.co/110uTeIlce">pic.twitter.com/110uTeIlce</a></p>— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) <a href="https://twitter.com/ImranKhanPTI/status/1637105027738136577?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 18, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Imran Khan is right now facing the full brunt of the establishment machinery. They are pulling out all the stops and using all their dirty/lowdown/ draconian tactics.

If there was any doubt left in the minds of those we are in the middle of a civil war, one between the corrupt established order and the general public, hopefully this turn of events will clear it up.

Police end operation after barging into Imran Khan's Zaman Park residence
More than 60 PTI workers arrested as police complete operation in Zaman Park

he police in Lahore have ended their operation in Zaman Park after arresting more than 60 Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) workers and recovering assault rifles and a cache of bullets.

The police barged into Khan's residence after the party chair left from his residence for Islamabad to appear before a court in the Toshakhana case against him, Geo News reported on Saturday.

The police and PTI supporters recently fought pitched battles outside the former prime minister's home in Lahore, wounding several on both sides when the former tried to arrest Khan.

However, a police operation was launched at Imran Khan's residence this morning to clear the area of 'security camps' established by the party.

“Section 144 is imposed, you are kindly advised to disperse,” police said in an announcement before barging into Imran Khan's residence.

Television footage showed police entering the Khan's eight-canal house after using an excavator to bring down the main iron gate of the house. A number of PTI workers were also taken into custody.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/1051338-lahore-police-barge-into-imran-khans-zaman-park-residence

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The assault on my house today was first of all a contempt of court. We had agreed that an SP with one of our people would implement a search warrant bec we knew otherwise they would plant stuff on their own, which they did. Under what law did they break the gate, pull down trees <a href="https://t.co/110uTeIlce">pic.twitter.com/110uTeIlce</a></p>— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) <a href="https://twitter.com/ImranKhanPTI/status/1637105027738136577?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 18, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Disgusting, these cops think they can beat anyone hiding behind their brown uniforms. How would they feel if someone used sticks on them or their family?

Will these cops have charges against them or is only IK?

Disgusting, these cops think they can beat anyone hiding behind their brown uniforms. How would they feel if someone used sticks on them or their family?

Will these cops have charges against them or is only IK?

Reports are that Imran Khan and Aitzaz Ahsan (who's house is also in Zaman Park) will be taking legal actions

Ammunition, petrol bombs recovered from Imran’s Zaman Park residence: IG Anwar

Punjab Inspector General (IG) Dr Usman Anwar on Saturday said that “ammunition” — including petrol bombs — was recovered from outside PTI Chairman Imran Khan’s Zaman Park residence in Lahore, which was raided earlier today.

Addressing a press conference in Lahore following the raid, IG Anwar put on display the alleged petrol bombs and said, “These petrol bombs were recovered from there (Zaman Park), and there is also ammunition other than this.”

The police chief said bunkers and sacks of sand were also found, which he said were creating the impression of it being a no-go area.

He claimed that the spot near Imran’s house where the “petrol bombs were made” was also identified by the police.

A day ago, the Lahore High Court (LHC) had allowed IG Anwar’s request to search Imran’s Zaman Park residence for an investigation into attacks on police teams when they went there to execute warrants issued by an Islamabad court for Imran’s arrest in the Toshakhana case.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1742876/a...red-from-imrans-zaman-park-residence-ig-anwar

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">& barge into the house heavily armed. Worse, they did this after I left to present myself before Islamabad court, & Bushra bibi, a totally private non political person, was alone in house. This is a total violation of the Islamic principle of sanctity of chadar & char diwari.</p>— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) <a href="https://twitter.com/ImranKhanPTI/status/1637105032519639046?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 18, 2023</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

yaar koi qasar nahi chhori in logon ne. this is truly fascism at its peak. now they will claim to find crap load of arms from his house and try and link him to extremists.

even an idiot can see their sophomoric plans. I really wish the people really take matters in their hands and burn this whole establishment down. it needs to be razed to the ground. there are no civil liberties, no human rights, nothing there. its a gustapo state right now.

Ammunition, petrol bombs recovered from Imran’s Zaman Park residence: IG Anwar

Punjab Inspector General (IG) Dr Usman Anwar on Saturday said that “ammunition” — including petrol bombs — was recovered from outside PTI Chairman Imran Khan’s Zaman Park residence in Lahore, which was raided earlier today.

Addressing a press conference in Lahore following the raid, IG Anwar put on display the alleged petrol bombs and said, “These petrol bombs were recovered from there (Zaman Park), and there is also ammunition other than this.”

The police chief said bunkers and sacks of sand were also found, which he said were creating the impression of it being a no-go area.

He claimed that the spot near Imran’s house where the “petrol bombs were made” was also identified by the police.

A day ago, the Lahore High Court (LHC) had allowed IG Anwar’s request to search Imran’s Zaman Park residence for an investigation into attacks on police teams when they went there to execute warrants issued by an Islamabad court for Imran’s arrest in the Toshakhana case.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1742876/a...red-from-imrans-zaman-park-residence-ig-anwar

Apparently they claimed Petrol Bombs in plastic plastic bottles:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Self defence is a universal right. If you are attacked by anyone inc police ,defend yourself. Of course the cowards hide behind their uniforms and sticks but the supporters and protesters should congregate in large numbers.

Pakistani police and army have some shame.

The attack on IKs residence whilst in he was in court shows what haraamis these losers. They attacked the people inside without a warrant and planted evidence. They attacked A Ahsan home and he will came out attacked this fascism. This is the pathetic level of the losers. But thankfully they were caught red handed and the IG humiliated himself that even with his claims.

Pakistan as a state has weakened beyond point of recognition. To an extent that it's very existence will be threatened in coming years. State is supposed to have monopoly on violence. But with a vengeful state and disgruntled populous, you can stop taking law and courts seriously. Just have your militia to defend their side. In book "Pakistan a negotiated state", this was the likely outcome for the nation. It will be hard to imagine how Pakistan cones to stability from this situation without clear settlement with Establishment.

PTI and PDM are products of Establishment. Establishment isn't going anywhere. Imran will have make up and settle this for sake of Pakistan. He benefitted from them and now he is being targeted. That's the way it goes.

Maybe I’m an extremist but I feel the best outcome for Pakistan will be a total and complete tear down and dismantling of the establishment. Hold a free and fair election and let the people decide truly for once who they want. If it’s Imran, it’s Imran. If he fails, people can pick someone else after 5 years. Basically how democracy should work, not the pseudo democracy crap we have now.

Maybe I’m an extremist but I feel the best outcome for Pakistan will be a total and complete tear down and dismantling of the establishment. Hold a free and fair election and let the people decide truly for once who they want. If it’s Imran, it’s Imran. If he fails, people can pick someone else after 5 years. Basically how democracy should work, not the pseudo democracy crap we have now.

The Pakistani Army will never allow that. No way are they giving up the comfortable lives that they lead and succumb to a civilian leader.

Pakistan as a state has weakened beyond point of recognition. To an extent that it's very existence will be threatened in coming years. State is supposed to have monopoly on violence. But with a vengeful state and disgruntled populous, you can stop taking law and courts seriously. Just have your militia to defend their side. In book "Pakistan a negotiated state", this was the likely outcome for the nation. It will be hard to imagine how Pakistan cones to stability from this situation without clear settlement with Establishment.

PTI and PDM are products of Establishment. Establishment isn't going anywhere. Imran will have make up and settle this for sake of Pakistan. He benefitted from them and now he is being targeted. That's the way it goes.

Imran shlould not. He is not responsible for the chaos. Lets deal with it.

When you are rich and powerful, judge can come outside the court to mark your attendance. Country in disarray.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">If anyone had any doubt, Imran Niazi's antics of the last few days have laid bare his fascist & militant tendencies. From using people as human shields to throwing petrol bombs at police to leading 'jathas' to intimidate judiciary, he has taken a leaf out of the RSS book.</p>— Shehbaz Sharif (@CMShehbaz) <a href="https://twitter.com/CMShehbaz/status/1637037998771511296?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 18, 2023</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

This tweet their for 17 hrs - just 6k Rts

Bechara has no idea how idiotic he looks.

Last edited:
Imran Riaz has revealed that the convicted criminal coward who is hiding in London and his bhaygairat daughters current plan is to plant weapons through their criminal punjab police goons in Imrans home and use it as a pretext to ban PTI.

Lets see how far these imported fascists can go after their assassination attempt on Imran in November 2022, barley a week after they murdered Arshad Sharif.

LAHORE: The PTI lead*ership has strongly condemned the “state terrorism” launched at the residence of party chairman Imran Khan which they said was “part of a London Plan to eliminate him”.

As Mr Khan left his Za**man Park residence in La**hore on Saturday to appear before a judge in Islam*abad, a heavy contingent of police launched a search operation at his house.

Addressing a press conference at the party’s of**fi**ce, PTI leader Fawad Cha*udhry said the operation was part of the agenda set by PML-N chief organiser Maryam Nawaz and aimed at arresting Mr Khan.

“A woman, who has never even contested a councillor’s election is setting the government’s agenda,” he said while referring to Ms Sharif’s Friday presser where she asserted that Mr Khan should be arrested.

He claimed the operation was in violation of the court orders and created an environment of anarchy across the country as PTI workers were pressuring the leadership to announce country-wide protests.

The PTI leader asked party workers to be ready for the final showdown and await Mr Khan’s instructions to launch the protests. Mr Chaudhry added that party leaders were going to Islamabad with Mr Khan but returned mid-way after the news of the “cowardly attack”.

The whole nation was suffering due to unprecedented inflation but the government’s only objective was to arrest the PTI chairman, he added.

Mr Chaudhry said the residence’s gates were razed with the help of excavators, while police officials scaled walls and tortured people inside the house. He said the operation was in sheer violation of the Lahore High Court’s orders as the police did not inform the court’s nominated focal person Imran Kishwar before the raid.

“I informed Punjab advocate general Security DIG, who acknowledged and stated that the message would be conveyed to the IG Police. Still, the operation was executed,” he lamented.

On Friday, the Lahore High Court allowed a request by the Punjab police chief to search Mr Khan’s Zaman Park residence for an investigation into attacks on police teams when they went to execute warrants issued by an Islamabad court for the PTI chief’s arrest.

No search warrant

In a video message, Mr Khan’s sister, Dr Uzma Khanum, claimed the police conducted the operation without warrants.

Stating that the policemen harassed women and tortured servants, Dr Kha*num said the policemen “seemed blood-thirsty” as they brutally thrashed un**a*rmed people in the house.

She alleged that the pol*ice also abducted her hus***band and some servants.

PTI President Chaudhry Parvez Elahi also visited Zaman Park after the raid and called the action “brutality and violence”.

Calling Ms Sharif and Interior Minister Rana Sanaullah fascists, Mr Elahi said the police didn’t even respect the sanctity of women in the house.

He said the use of shelling and rubber bullets on workers and employees was condemnable.

Published in Dawn, March 19th, 2023

The Islamabad Police have lodged a first information report (FIR) — including terrorism charges — against PTI Chairman Imran Khan and more than a dozen PTI leaders for allegedly attacking police officers and causing chaos outside the Federal Judicial Complex (FJC), it emerged on Sunday.

Hours-long clashes were reported between PTI workers and the capital police on Saturday after the former prime minister arrived at the FJC to attend a hearing in the Toshakhana case.

In the violent confrontation, a contingent of law enforcers and PTI supporters used anti-riot gear against each other with teargas used from both sides to push the opposing side back. The PTI used rocks against the police alongside petrol bombs to set their vehicles on fire.

The mob also set a police chowki on fire and during the confrontation over 25 officials were injured.

The same day, Ramna Police Station House Officer (SHO) Malik Rashid Ahmed registered an FIR at the Islamabad Counter Terrorism Department against Imran and other PTI leaders.

The complaint invoked sections 148 (rioting, armed with a deadly weapon), 149 (every member of unlawful assembly guilty of offence committed in prosecution of common object), 186 (obstructing public servant in discharge of public functions), 353 (assault or criminal force to deter public servant from discharge of his duty), 380 (theft in dwelling house, etc), 395 (punishment for dacoity), 427 (mischief causing damage to the amount of fifty rupees), 435 (mischief by fire or explosive substance with intent to cause damage to amount of one hundred rupees), 440 (mischief committed after preparation made for causing death or hurt) and 506 (punishment for criminal intimidation) of the Pakistan Penal Code.

It also included Section 7 (punishment for acts of terrorism) of the Anti-Terrorism Act (ATA), 1997.

In the FIR, SHO Ahmed said that the PTI chief along with 17 other PTI leaders violated Section 144 — imposed in Islamabad yesterday — and blocked the road for traffic.

It named PTI Secretary General Asad Umar, former deputy speaker Asad Qaiser, leaders Hammad Azhar, Ali Amin Gandapur, Ali Nawaz Awan, Murad Saeed, Shibli Faraz, Hassaan Khan Niazi, Omer Ayub Khan, Amjad Khan Niazi, Khurram Nawaz, Jamshed Mughal, Aamir Kiyani, Farrukh Habib, Dr Shehzad Waseem, Umer Sultan and Imran’s Chief Security Officer retired lieutenant colonel Muhammad Asim.

The FIR also named 18 people involved in causing damage to the FJC, 22 others involved in causing damage in the FJC’s parking area and lighting up fires, and 19 others involved in allegedly injuring police officials. It also mentioned that stones, lighters and bottles filled with petrol were recovered from some of them.

SHO Ahmed claimed that PTI workers were armed with stones which they threw at a checkpost of the Dhok Kashmirian police station. They also burnt down barriers and tents at the checkpost.

“The charged crowd then surrounded the Judicial Complex from four sides, broke down its main gate, and then stoned the building until its windows were shattered,” the complaint stated.

It added that another group of PTI leaders set fire to 16 government and police vehicles and four motorcycles in the parking of the JDC. “They also took 9mm pistols, Rs20,000, and a wireless set from the car.”

The protesters, the FIR went on to say, snatched eight anti-riot kits from the policemen, hit police officers with sticks, and hurled stones at them.

Islamabad police to estimate damage done by ‘incited workers’
Additionally, Islamabad police said it had issued directives to estimate the damage done by PTI supporters outside the Judicial Complex.

In a tweet posted on early Sunday morning, it said: “Fifty-two policemen were injured from incited workers pelting stones at the officials of Islamabad Capital Police and other assisting forces at the appearance of PTI Chairman Imran Khan at the Judicial Complex.”

It added that 12 vehicles of the Islamabad police and three belonging to the Punjab police and Frontier Constabulary were damaged, among which four of the Islamabad police’s were “completely burned.”

In a separate tweet, the police shared pictures of the Islamabad IG Akbar Nasir Khan visiting the judicial complex at night where he met workers of various forces and lauded them for their efforts.

“Legal action will be taken against the elements involved in the protests,” it added.

Cases to be filed against policemen: Fawad
Meanwhile, the PTI on Sunday announced it would file cases against the police officials involved in the “illegal operation” at Imran’s Zaman Park residence in Lahore, a day after the Punjab police had broken into his house.

In a tweet today, PTI leader Fawad Chaudhry said, “Flouting court orders is unforgivable. The [Lahore] high court should guard its decisions. All those police officers who conducted the illegal operation and got involved in torture — we are filing cases against them.”

He added that a meeting of the party’s legal team has been called today to discuss the action plan moving forward.

The PTI leader further said: “The way the police entered Imran Khan’s residence flouting Lahore High Court’s verdict — all rules of home privacy were trampled, theft was done, even juice boxes were picked and taken away, innocent people were made a target of torture, whatever happened in Islamabad [as well] — all these incidents are an offshoot of the ongoing constitutional crisis in Pakistan.

Separately, in a video message posted on Sunday, PTI leader Yasmin Rashid condemned the “atrocity and torture done inside Imran Khan’s house” and called on the government to “act sensibly”.

“I think the government should act sensibly and realise what show are you putting of Pakistan right now,” Rashid said.

Once again claiming that the government was doing so because it did not want to hold elections, it asked the government to “act logically” and stop its “cheap tactics”

Chaos outside Imran’s residence
On Friday, the LHC had allowed Punjab Inspector General Dr Usman Anwar’s to search Imran’s Zaman Park residence for an investigation into attacks on police teams when they had gone there to execute warrants issued by an Islamabad court for Imran’s arrest in the Toshakhana case.

On Saturday, the Punjab police had used heavy machinery to break into Imran’s Zaman Park residence — while his wife and sister were inside — soon after the PTI chairman left for Islamabad to attend a hearing in the Toshakhana case.

Talking to reporters, Dr Uzma Khanum — sister of the former premier — while complaining about the police “highhandedness”, had said the police carried out the operation without warrants and harassed women and tortured servants.

Dr Kha*num had said the policemen “seemed blood-thirsty” as they brutally thrashed un**a*rmed people in the house and alleged that the pol*ice also abducted her hus***band and some servants.

The PTI leadership had also strongly condemned the “state terrorism” launched at Imran’s house which they said was part of the agenda set by PML-N Chief Organiser Maryam Nawaz to arrest Imran.

Fawad had said the operation was in sheer violation of the LHC’s orders as the police did not inform the court’s nominated focal person Imran Kishwar before the raid.

He had further said the residence’s gates were razed with the help of excavators, while police officials scaled walls and tortured people inside the house.

Additionally, a day ago, Punjab Inspector General (IG) Dr Usman Anwar said that “ammunition” — including petrol bombs — was recovered from Imran’s Zaman Park residence in Lahore during the police raid.

He had said the police arrested people who were involved in “firing slingshots and pelting stones” on the police and cases under Section 7 of the ATA were registered against them.

Caretaker Punjab Information Minister Amir Mir had also said that cases were registered against the “rioting elements” as they had caused great damage to property.

PTI Chairman Imran Khan on Sunday said he would take legal action against Punjab police, including “every single officer” who participated in the “attack” on his Zaman Park residence in Lahore a day earlier.

A visibly irate Imran made the remarks while addressing the nation a day after hours-long clashes were reported between PTI workers and the capital police after the former prime minister arrived at the Federal Judicial Complex to attend a hearing in the Toshakhana case.

As Imran left his Za**man Park residence to appear before the judge, a heavy contingent of police also launched a search operation at his house.

Talking about the police operation at Zaman Park, Imran said officials broke down the gate and his walls while only his wife, Bushra Bibi, and a select few servants were present.

“I want to ask everyone, police, army officers, the judges of this country and the people [about] the respect of chaddor and char dewari in Islam.”

He said he wanted to address the matter last night but could not. “It was good that I didn’t because I was angry. And a person should not talk when he is angry.”

He said that officials knew that Bushra Bibi, a woman who was not involved in politics, was home alone. “To do this at someone’s home, tell me what you would have felt. I am asking my army officers. What would you have felt?” he asked, posing the same question to police officials.

Imran alleged that officials carrying out the operation “looted” his home. “Is the police supposed to loot homes? They looted whatever they found. Do you not have any shame?” he asked as he targeted Punjab Inspector General (IG) Usman Anwar and used choice words for him.

Imran accused the Punjab IG of violating the orders of the Lahore High Court (LHC), saying that he had referred to an anti-terrorism court for obtaining a search warrant even when a high court judge had already laid out the procedure for conducting a search at Zaman Park.

“Even the ATC only allowed two officials to conduct the arrest. One was the SP and another was a female police officer not below the rank of an inspector,” he said.

He said that the PTI would initiate contempt proceedings in the LHC and also take legal action against Punjab Chief Minister Mohsin Naqvi in connection with the death of Ali Bilal, alias Zille Shah, a worker of the PTI.

Later in the day, PTI Senior Vice President Fawad Chaudhry tweeted that the party had sent a letter to the Punjab chief secretary requesting a case be registered against PML-N chief organiser Maryam Nawaz, Naqvi, Punjab Inspector General of Police Dr Usman Anwar, Lahore Capital City Police Officer Bilal Siddique Kamyana and 18 other police officers for the “attack and robbery at Zaman Park”.

Chaudhry said the PTI had requested a judicial commission as well on the Zaman Park operations and the death of party worker Ali Bilal.

Later, he said a petition for contempt of court proceedings against Naqvi, Anwar, Kamyana and others was submitted to the Lahore High Court and it would be taken up on Monday.

During the address, Imran also announced that the party would stage a power show at Minar-i-Pakistan — the same venue where he launched his campaign for the 2013 elections — on Wednesday (March 22), adding that it would be a “referendum” on where the nation stood.

“Now, we are doing Minar-i-Pakistan on Wednesday. And I want the whole country to see, it will be a referendum on where the public stands. Everyone will know where the nation stands, and where the cabal of crooks and their handlers stand,” he said.

Imran had earlier announced that the power show at Minar-i-Pakistan would take place today (March 19) but the LHC had directed the PTI to reschedule its rally and have a dialogue with the administration.

In his address, Imran said that the country was “headed towards disaster” and the only way forward was conducting free and fair elections.

He said that the nation could not be controlled through force anymore as it had gained “consciousness”.

At the outset of his address, Imran asked what exactly his crime was, saying that the entire nation knew that he always respected the law. He alleged that 96 cases had been registered against him so far.

“Whenever I leave the house, more cases are registered against me. Who is doing this? The criminals responsible for doing this to the country are the ones registering cases against me.”

He alleged that the coalition government was behind the attempt on his life in Wazirabad, adding that they had the backing of “handlers”.

Giving a rundown of the past couple of weeks, Imran said that the elections in Punjab were announced for April 30, following which the PTI decided to initiate its election campaign by holding a rally in Lahore on March 8.

“On the night of March 7, it was decided with the police how the rally would proceed and they approved it. We got permission. The next day, as we are about to start, everyone starts saying that police contingents are here and placing containers.”

He said that as police appeared clad in riot control gear, it was revealed that Section 144 had been imposed in Lahore. “When elections have been announced, how can Section 144 be imposed? Has this happened before in Pakistan’s history?”

He said that when the rally started moving towards Zaman Park, police used water cannons and tear gas against PTI workers. Subsequently, he decided to cancel the rally by 5pm because “I knew that they are trying to cause the situation deteriorate”.

Imran further said that he asked for his hearing to be shifted from an Islamabad court due to security concerns. “F-8 kachery is a death trap,” he said, adding that arrest warrants were issued for him for this reason.

He said that a huge “army” arrived at his Lahore residence over warrants issued by a magistrate. “There were constant attacks here at my home. Has this ever happened before in the history of Pakistan?”

He asked that if he just had to mark his attendance in a court in Islamabad, why was his home being attacked from three sides. “Rangers were arriving in armoured vehicles, coming in after jumping over walls like some commando action is taking place.”

Imran said that he was ready to hand himself over to the police but he was stopped from doing so by his party workers who feared harm would befall the party chief.

“Yesterday, when I left my house, I said my goodbyes to my wife. I knew that I would either be arrested or killed. With that thought in mind, I left my home.”

He said that when he reached the toll plaza, police had closed down the motorway. “Only one lane was open. They had in mind that once my car leaves, they will close it behind me so that rest of the cars cannot follow […] the whole of Islamabad was closed down as if for a major criminal.”

He alleged that the police intended to either “murder” him or take him into custody and then shift him to Balochistan.

The PTI chief said police tear gassed workers that were walking alongside his car as they “wanted a reaction”. He said that once his car reached the judicial complex, police again tear gassed workers. “I didn’t want to leave or else they would have claimed I fled.”

He said that when he was at the gate, police also started beating the workers surrounding the car. “They were waiting for me to step out of the car and then kill me.”

Sanaullah challenges Imran’s version of events
In a press conference soon after, Interior Minister Rana Sanaullah challenged the PTI chief on his version of yesterday’s events and claimed the situation was otherwise.

“Don’t fool the people, tell them that two weeks before now when you took a group of armed people and attacked the Judicial Complex — what conspiracy was at play then?”

The interior minister questioned why Imran wanted to take the mob of 300-400 people with him inside the Judicial Complex on Saturday and asked what situation could have arisen if they had entered.

Sanaullah questioned Imran about how the PTI’s actions yesterday and the party chairman’s alleged refusal to answer the accusations against him matched up with his insistence on the rule of law.

“You will have to answer for the theft in the Toshakhana case.”

The interior minister also raised concern about the upcoming provincial elections and said no one would accept their results since it would mean the presence of elected provincial governments during the general elections.

DAWN

Ijazul Haq, chief of the Pakistan Muslim League Zia (PML-Z) son of former president Ziaul Haq, has announced that he is joining the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) along with his party members, Express News reported.

Ijaz made the announcement in a meeting with PTI chairman Imran Khan on Sunday at the latter's residence at Lahore's Zaman Park during which the political situation of the country was discussed.

During the meeting, Ijaz announced his decision to join the PTI along with his comrades. According to sources, Ijaz is expected to participate in the upcoming elections on a PTI ticket.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Fascism at unprecedented levels with police in Islamabad raiding homes without warrants to abduct PTI workers. Where the worker is not present, children as young as 10 yrs are picked up. We demand the immediate release of all our workers & their children who have been abducted.</p>— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) <a href="https://twitter.com/ImranKhanPTI/status/1637548649814151171?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 19, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Fascism at unprecedented levels with police in Islamabad raiding homes without warrants to abduct PTI workers. Where the worker is not present, children as young as 10 yrs are picked up. We demand the immediate release of all our workers & their children who have been abducted.</p>— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) <a href="https://twitter.com/ImranKhanPTI/status/1637548649814151171?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 19, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Was anyone in any doubt that this Martial law by crooked Generals and their puppets.

PTI chief claims ‘assassins’ were positioned at Judicial Complex

• Alleges ‘queen of lies’ behind actions against him
• Says Minar-i-Pakistan power show to serve as referendum
• Plans to sue policemen who broke into his house

LAHORE: In startling remarks, PTI Chairman Imran Khan has claimed that he did not disembark from his vehicle at the Judicial Complex in Islamabad — where he went to attend a hearing in the Toshakhana case against him on Saturday — because “unknown people” were positioned there with plans to kill him.

“Had I not moved from the complex immediately that might have resulted in bloodshed as the police, Rangers and unidentified people were making all-out efforts to provoke my party workers to create a battleground and use it as a cover to kill me,” claimed Mr Khan, adding the incumbent rulers had made this plan on the instructions of PML-N chief organiser Maryam Nawaz.

The former PM also gave a call for his party’s power show at Minar-i-Pakistan on Wednesday, which he said will serve as a referendum.

In a video-link address from his Zaman Park residence on Sunday afternoon, Mr Khan warned “the game will get out of hands if the incumbent rulers do not show restraint”.

Expressing anger over the “police attack” on his home in his absence on Saturday, the PTI chief said he felt devastated to see the ransacking and the way police looted his belongings. He wondered whether anyone can tolerate police desecrating the sanctity of home and women and that too without search warrants and in violation of the court order.

“I have called all my lawyers, discussed filing of cases against all the policemen who broke into my residence and ransacked the property, besides submitting a contempt of court plea in the Lahore High Court,” Mr Khan said.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1743167/pti-chief-claims-assassins-were-positioned-at-judicial-complex

Islamabad clashes cost law enforcers 21 vehicles

At least 21 vehicles of the police and law enforcement agencies were damaged in clashes between PTI supporters and police in Islamabad on Saturday.

According to police sources who quoted a report compiled by the department to assess damages, three buses of the Punjab police; 12 vehicles, including a jammer jeep and an armoured personnel carrier (APC) and motorcycles of the Islamabad police; six vehicles, including an APC and three pick-up vans of the Elite Force, and a police truck of the CTD sustained damages.

The PTI supporters also smashed two buses of the Punjab Constabulary and a bus of Chakwal police.

A pick-up van of the Islamabad police’s security division was also damaged in addition to a jammer vehicle.

A pick-up and a prison van were left with smashed windshields while a van of Lohi Bher police station and a bomb disposal squad vehicle was also torched. SHO Golra’s car was damaged.

The motor transport department of the police also saw its two prison vans smashed, while an APC van of the operation division was also wrecked.

According to a report submitted to the authorities concerned, an APC of the CTD was damaged, three pick-ups were left with broken mirrors.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1743171/islamabad-clashes-cost-law-enforcers-21-vehicles

PTI chief claims ‘assassins’ were positioned at Judicial Complex

• Alleges ‘queen of lies’ behind actions against him
• Says Minar-i-Pakistan power show to serve as referendum
• Plans to sue policemen who broke into his house

LAHORE: In startling remarks, PTI Chairman Imran Khan has claimed that he did not disembark from his vehicle at the Judicial Complex in Islamabad — where he went to attend a hearing in the Toshakhana case against him on Saturday — because “unknown people” were positioned there with plans to kill him.

“Had I not moved from the complex immediately that might have resulted in bloodshed as the police, Rangers and unidentified people were making all-out efforts to provoke my party workers to create a battleground and use it as a cover to kill me,” claimed Mr Khan, adding the incumbent rulers had made this plan on the instructions of PML-N chief organiser Maryam Nawaz.

The former PM also gave a call for his party’s power show at Minar-i-Pakistan on Wednesday, which he said will serve as a referendum.

In a video-link address from his Zaman Park residence on Sunday afternoon, Mr Khan warned “the game will get out of hands if the incumbent rulers do not show restraint”.

Expressing anger over the “police attack” on his home in his absence on Saturday, the PTI chief said he felt devastated to see the ransacking and the way police looted his belongings. He wondered whether anyone can tolerate police desecrating the sanctity of home and women and that too without search warrants and in violation of the court order.

“I have called all my lawyers, discussed filing of cases against all the policemen who broke into my residence and ransacked the property, besides submitting a contempt of court plea in the Lahore High Court,” Mr Khan said.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1743167/pti-chief-claims-assassins-were-positioned-at-judicial-complex

THere was a time Imran used to say he despised those politicians that hit behind bullet proof security panels. And now he is justifying his use of security as he fears for his life just like any politician does.

Anyways, there are no assassins out there for him. I was in Islamabad when I got the update from the city group that the court area markets and offices will be closed for this guys protection. They had the whole area sealed 4 days in advance.

If the govt wanted him dead (no civilian govt does such acts, these are done by ISI only), they would had let normal life continue and used the civilians to attack and allow to blend in.

Just paranoia, nothing else.

The guy is fearing now.

The Punjab government announced on Monday the formation of a joint investigation team (JIT) to probe the torture of police personnel allegedly at the hands of PTI workers in Lahore over the last week, and also cautioned that any future manhandling of law enforcers will result in an equivalent response.

The decision was announced by Punjab caretaker Chief Minister Mohsin Naqvi at a press conference today.

Over the last few weeks, PTI workers and the Punjab police — aided by their Punjab counterparts and Rangers personnel — have been intermittently engaged in “pitched battles”.

The clashes first began when the Islamabad police arrived at former prime minister Imran Khan’s Zaman Park residence last week to arrest him in the Toshakhana case. However, it was met with resistance from the PTI chairman’s supporters. During the clashes, which were later stopped by the interference of courts, several policemen were injured.

THere was a time Imran used to say he despised those politicians that hit behind bullet proof security panels. And now he is justifying his use of security as he fears for his life just like any politician does.

Anyways, there are no assassins out there for him. I was in Islamabad when I got the update from the city group that the court area markets and offices will be closed for this guys protection. They had the whole area sealed 4 days in advance.

If the govt wanted him dead (no civilian govt does such acts, these are done by ISI only), they would had let normal life continue and used the civilians to attack and allow to blend in.

Just paranoia, nothing else.

The guy is fearing now.

Let’s see when you take a bullet and then see whether you fear for your life or not.

IK does not fear for his life he knows if he is taken out the entrenched mafia will continue to suck the nation shamelessly for good.

Let’s see when you take a bullet and then see whether you fear for your life or not.

IK does not fear for his life he knows if he is taken out the entrenched mafia will continue to suck the nation shamelessly for good.

lol he does not fear for his life? He hid in his car and was too afriad to come out and go to court. Basically he went on a drive through court service.

All his career he bashed the politicians for using bullet proof glass and here he is using people and hiding in vehicles.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Shortly I will expose how I almost walked into a death trap & the plot to kill me in the Judicial Complex; and how Almighty Allah saved me in the nick of time.</p>— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) <a href="https://twitter.com/ImranKhanPTI/status/1637745187081404418?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 20, 2023</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">No force can win against an idea whose time has come. <a href="https://t.co/Lj7tR0Xv3T">pic.twitter.com/Lj7tR0Xv3T</a></p>— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) <a href="https://twitter.com/ImranKhanPTI/status/1637753316649193473?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 20, 2023</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Tomorrow LHC is hearing our contempt petition. This is a very important case bec on the decision that comes will rest the future of respect for court decisions by the powerful. We will always stand by the Constitution & Rule of Law to courageously fight oppression &<br> injustice.</p>— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) <a href="https://twitter.com/ImranKhanPTI/status/1637849951911723011?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 20, 2023</a></blockquote>

A district and sessions court in Islamabad on Monday summoned Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan on March 30 in the Toshakhana case.

Judge Zafar Iqbal issued the order stating that the court will hear arguments on the maintainability of the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) complaint against the former prime minister.

Moreover, the controversy regarding the missing file was resolved by the judge himself, stating that the missing page of the order sheet is saved in a computer of the court.

The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) on Monday summoned Bushra Bibi, wife of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman and former prime minister Imran Khan, in the Toshakhana case.

The NAB team arrived at Imran's Zaman Park residence today to give notice to Bushra, who has been summoned on Tuesday, March 21 (tomorrow).

Earlier, the accountability watchdog had summoned the PTI chief and his wife to their Rawalpindi office on March 9 to investigate the Toshakhana case.

Imran's summon notice was sent to his residence in Islamabad's Bani Gala and his house in Chak Shehzad.

In the notice, NAB accused Imran of selling gifts received during his tenure, including four Rolex watches, an iPhone given to him by the Qatar Armed Forces in 2018, as well as valuable watches and other gifts sold against the law.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The scenes I was confronted with as I entered the gates of Judicial Complex. Let there be no doubt that this force along with the 'Unknowns' - namaloom afraad - were there not to<br>put me in jail but to eliminate me by staging a mock fight & pretending my death was an accident. <a href="https://t.co/7Pt2zZLLqK">pic.twitter.com/7Pt2zZLLqK</a></p>— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) <a href="https://twitter.com/ImranKhanPTI/status/1638013701067350017?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 21, 2023</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The scenes I was confronted with as I entered the gates of Judicial Complex. Let there be no doubt that this force along with the 'Unknowns' - namaloom afraad - were there not to<br>put me in jail but to eliminate me by staging a mock fight & pretending my death was an accident. <a href="https://t.co/7Pt2zZLLqK">pic.twitter.com/7Pt2zZLLqK</a></p>— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) <a href="https://twitter.com/ImranKhanPTI/status/1638013701067350017?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 21, 2023</a></blockquote>

Imran Khan has become delusional now. He is making up scenarios. Its been one year and he is whining someone is out to get him.

Mentally not fit to fight an election i suppose. ECP should take note of this

Last edited by a moderator:

What a delusional, but funny man!!
He has gone off the rails. He is the Muslim Trump.

Imran Khan has become delusional now. He is making up scenarios. Its been one year and he is whining someone is out to get him.

Mentally not fit to fight an election i suppose. ECP should take note of this

All along the route to court in Islamabad police was shelling and trying to block his entry to court so he gets arrested for not appearing at court. There's so many videos evidence to prove this but even if the truth slapped you in the face you will still deny because your intention is to malign Imran regardless.

All along the route to court in Islamabad police was shelling and trying to block his entry to court so he gets arrested for not appearing at court. There's so many videos evidence to prove this but even if the truth slapped you in the face you will still deny because your intention is to malign Imran regardless.

police was not shelling Imran Khan, they were shelling the protestors who were protesting for nothing.

Lol police was trying to assassinated Imran through tear gas?

The police had closed all shops and offices in the court vanity to accommodate this guy.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Allah, the Greatest Protector, had other plans. <a href="https://t.co/KdUpNKLHxt">pic.twitter.com/KdUpNKLHxt</a></p>— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) <a href="https://twitter.com/ImranKhanPTI/status/1638013817396363264?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 21, 2023</a></blockquote>

ATC TO DECIDE ON IMRAN KHAN’S EXEMPTION PLEA AT 3.30PM

The anti-terrorism court (ATC) will decide on the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan’s exemption plea in a terrorism case registered in police station Sangjani at 3:30 pm, ARY News reported on Tuesday.

As per details, the ATC heard the terrorism case registered in police station Sangjani against the PTI chief Imran Khan.

The judge said that the court will announce the verdict at 3:30 pm and if the PTI chairman Imran Khan did not appear before the court till 3:30 pm, the court will announce the verdict.

He asked the PTI chief Imran Khan’s counsel if the exemption plea is accepted then is it guaranteed that he will appear before the court on the next hearing.

The judge remarked that the court has not summoned Imran Khan he is filing the bail plea himself.

The PTI chairman Imran Khan planned to get killed at the judicial complex hearing, he wanted to appear before the court today but the situation was not suitable.

https://arynews.tv/atc-to-decide-on-imran-khans-exemption-plea-at-3-30pm/

Imran arrives at LHC seeking protective bail in terrorism cases

PTI Chairman Imran Khan arrived at the Lahore High Court on Tuesday seeking protective bail in two terrorism cases registered against him in Islamabad following clashes at the Federal Judicial Complex (FJC) last week.

Dawn.com’s correspondent present in court said the ex-premier’s vehicle entered LHC via the Mosque Gate.

Earlier, a video posted on PTI’s Twitter showed Imran leaving his house as a number of supporters, who have been stationed outside Zaman Park for days now, cheering for him.

Hours-long clashes were reported between PTI workers and the capital police on Saturday after former prime minister Imran Khan arrived at the Federal Judicial Complex to attend a hearing in the Toshakhana case on March 18.

Subsequently, two first information reports (FIRs) were registered at the Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) and the Golra police stations in the capital against Imran and other PTI supporters.

The complaints accused the PTI chief and party workers of being involved in attacking police and creating unrest outside the FJC in Islamabad last week.
https://www.dawn.com/news/1743387/imran-arrives-at-lhc-seeking-protective-bail-in-terrorism-cases

The Lahore High Court (LHC) on Tuesday granted PTI Chairman Imran Khan protective bail in two terrorism cases registered against him in Islamabad following last week’s clashes at the Federal Judicial Complex (FJC).

The first information reports (FIRs) registered at the Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) and the Golra police stations in the capital accused the PTI chief and party workers of being involved in attacking police and creating unrest outside the FJC in Islamabad during the hearing of the Toshakhana case on March 18.

A two-judge LHC bench comprising Justice Shehbaz Rizvi and Justice Farooq Haider granted Imran protective bail in the terrorism cases till March 27.

Imran arrived at the LHC at around 1pm today. Dawn.com’s correspondent present in court said the ex-premier’s vehicle entered LHC via the Mosque Gate.

The Lahore High Court (LHC) on Tuesday granted PTI Chairman Imran Khan protective bail in two terrorism cases registered against him in Islamabad following last week’s clashes at the Federal Judicial Complex (FJC).

The first information reports (FIRs) registered at the Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) and the Golra police stations in the capital accused the PTI chief and party workers of being involved in attacking police and creating unrest outside the FJC in Islamabad during the hearing of the Toshakhana case on March 18.

A two-judge LHC bench comprising Justice Shehbaz Rizvi and Justice Farooq Haider granted Imran protective bail in the terrorism cases till March 27.

Imran arrived at the LHC at around 1pm today. Dawn.com’s correspondent present in court said the ex-premier’s vehicle entered LHC via the Mosque Gate.

An Islamabad district and sessions court on Tuesday granted police two-day physical remand of former premier Imran Khan’s nephew Hassaan Niazi in a case related to misbehaving with officials.

Shortly after the verdict was announced by Judicial Magistrate Abbas Shah, Niazi approached another sessions court against the decision, which sought a reply from the police by tomorrow (Wednesday).

The court order, a copy of which is available with Dawn.com, said that despite the allegations against him, the suspect needed to be investigated in a “thorough and proper manner”.

“In view of the facts and circumstances narrated, two days physical remand of accused is granted subject to pre- and post-medical examination of the accused. The accused be (sic) produced again before the court on March 23,” it added.

:))) imran khan came to court wearing a shield on his head. This guy uses to whine about other politicians having nullet proof glass, and now look at him

He needed to wear a shield on his head to appear in court...

This is the trust imran, who talks alot, but when it comes to action he takes a quick u turn.

Poor guy is scared to the core. Atleast BB stood with the crowd and gave their arrests..

Although i hate maryam, but she is probably more brave than this guy.

Ex pm wearing a tin foil hat. Reminds me of chuck from better call saul

What a delusional, but funny man!!
He has gone off the rails. He is the Muslim Trump.

The guy that was shot 4 times just a few months ago is delusional and funny because he doesn't want to be a victim of another assassination attempt. Random guys in plain clothes with no form of identification walking into a courtroom where even Imran Khan's lawyers aren't allowed to enter is totally normal. It's common sense that court entrances are always filled with a countless number of cops randomly hitting people with batons.

Shame on IK for being paranoid.

:))) imran khan came to court wearing a shield on his head. This guy uses to whine about other politicians having nullet proof glass, and now look at him

He needed to wear a shield on his head to appear in court...

This is the trust imran, who talks alot, but when it comes to action he takes a quick u turn.

Poor guy is scared to the core. Atleast BB stood with the crowd and gave their arrests..

Although i hate maryam, but she is probably more brave than this guy.

Ex pm wearing a tin foil hat. Reminds me of chuck from better call saul

Maryam has not faced an assassination attempt yet and she knows full well she won't but can order the assasination of others given the state machinery at her disposal.

Back