Imran Khan predicts Pakistan splitting into 3 parts and losing nukes if right decisions not taken

How many such independent movements in India like Khalistan? He is speaking hypothetically here saying it is a possibility. There is a possibility that India, UK and the USA could break up as well too. I have heard many Indian observers and watchers say that India could break up too.

I guess I'm quoted for the wrong headline [MENTION=48620]Cpt. Rishwat[/MENTION]' as well it was meant w.r.t Establishment and Army having the real power not him.

My comments are not on Pakistan breaking up which I highly doubt would happen.

I guess I'm quoted for the wrong headline [MENTION=48620]Cpt. Rishwat[/MENTION]' as well it was meant w.r.t Establishment and Army having the real power not him.

My comments are not on Pakistan breaking up which I highly doubt would happen.

In Pak the politicians are so corrupt that only the military rightfully can keep them in check. Western style democracy has only ruined Pak. If India wants western style democracy then it is up to you guys.

PakLFC;11492708[B said:
]In Pak the politicians are so corrupt that only the military rightfully can keep them in check.[/B] Western style democracy has only ruined Pak. If India wants western style democracy then it is up to you guys.

But are the generals keeping the corrupt politicians in check, not corrupt themselves? Who keeps them in check?

Listen you can't tell me who I support. As I've mentioned before I have no political affiliation. If you tell me you're a PTI and IK supporter I take your word for it, I don't throw accusations.

Tell me when have I ever expressed my advocation for the PML-N and PP?

Also you need to learn that the world is black and white. The way you see things, it's IK vs everyone else. If someone doesn't support IK, it doesn't mean they support his rivals. I would expect a qualified teacher to understand this.

However due to your PTI cult mentality, instilled in you by IK, you simply can't deal with criticism of your cult leader by neutrals like myself.

Pakistan can't be run by neutral critics. Do you have an alternative proposal that you would prefer to Imran Khan?

IK is just trying to be in headlines. Prudent strategy I suppose. He has to fill news space for next one year. Plus if you check the interview, he said if there are no re elections then …..

So also conveniently misinterpreted.

Pakistan can't be run by neutral critics. Do you have an alternative proposal that you would prefer to Imran Khan?

I have already mentioned the alternative proposal on this thread.

You identify yourself as someone who's just British but also refrains from relating themselves with anything to do with Pakistan, so why are all of a sudden are you indulging yourself in this matter?

I have already mentioned the alternative proposal on this thread.

I can't see it anywhere, perhaps you would not mind clarifying again just who is your preferred alternative. Or just quote yourself from the relevant post.

I can't see it anywhere, perhaps you would not mind clarifying again just who is your preferred alternative. Or just quote yourself from the relevant post.

You identify yourself as someone who's just British but also refrains from relating themselves with anything to do with Pakistan, so why are all of a sudden are you indulging yourself in this matter?

Yet you are a neutral with no affiliation with pakistan but still comment.

See the irony?

Countries don't break apart that easily. As long as Pak military holds the cards , its never going to happen. Only Unless India-Pak issue is solved there is no way Pakistan will even think of getting denuclearize no matter how bad things go. Imran is just using scare tactic for votes.
Imran wants to run Pakistan as absolute dictator. Its the only way he knows how to get things done.

I never said I refrain from relating myself from anything to do with Pakistan though. I said I am British so I only have limited interest in local politics over there. I comment as an outsider. You do understand the difference?

Countries don't break apart that easily. As long as Pak military holds the cards , its never going to happen. Only Unless India-Pak issue is solved there is no way Pakistan will even think of getting denuclearize no matter how bad things go. Imran is just using scare tactic for votes.
Imran wants to run Pakistan as absolute dictator. Its the only way he knows how to get things done.

Spot on

I never said I refrain from relating myself from anything to do with Pakistan though. I said I am British so I only have limited interest in local politics over there. I comment as an outsider. You do understand the difference?

In that case I would be more concerned about Boris Johnson’s no confidence vote.

I agree with Major, there’s no need for you to get involved in threads relating to Pakistan or India.

Your own goals have also become apparent.

Last edited:

Thus that makes u a neutral critic for which u are bashing [MENTION=147314]topspin[/MENTION] for

In that case I would be more concerned about Boris Johnson’s no confidence vote.

I agree with Major, there’s no need for you to get involved in threads relating to Pakistan or India.

Your own goals have also become apparent.

I have family still living in Pakistan, I am also of Pakistani heritage, my mother and father were from there, so I have some links with the country still, although not enough for me to profess any expertise over how things work there. So I get involved only on a surface level, and in an attempt to provide the country with some western perspective on how things work here. I hope that gives further clarity.

Not sure what you mean by own goals.

Thus that makes u a neutral critic for which u are bashing [MENTION=147314]topspin[/MENTION] for

I am not bashing [MENTION=147314]topspin[/MENTION] for being neutral, I am just saying a neutral can't decide who can be next leader of Pakistan. The same applies to me, this is something I have affirmed many times. But a neutral can give his preference of leader. Mine is Imran Khan, still not sure who is [MENTION=147314]topspin[/MENTION]'s choice as he hasn't clarified even after two requests to give a name.

I have family still living in Pakistan, I am also of Pakistani heritage, my mother and father were from there, so I have some links with the country still, although not enough for me to profess any expertise over how things work there. So I get involved only on a surface level, and in an attempt to provide the country with some western perspective on how things work here. I hope that gives further clarity.

Not sure what you mean by own goals.

This is exactly what I mean. One minute, you want to give the British/Western perspective and then the next minute you change your tune and give the pro-Pakistan perspective.

Doesn't matter where you were born and currently reside. I think you're a proud Pakistani who is a strong supporter of PTI + IK. You enjoy bashing Indians on here but I won't lie some of them deserve it.

You pull out the British card when you address Desis from back home, possibly as a means of taking a moral high ground?

When addressing these issues, your Britishness, place of birth and residence and etc has no relevance to any of these posts.

I'm also British born and resident but I've never pulled the British card to suit my narrative to antagonise anyone from back home.

Last edited:
This is exactly what I mean. One minute, you want to give the British/Western perspective and then the next minute you change your tune and give the pro-Pakistan perspective.

Doesn't matter where you were born and currently reside. I think you're a proud Pakistani who is a strong supporter of PTI + IK. You enjoy bashing Indians on here but I won't lie some of them deserve it.

You pull out the British card when you address Desis from back home, possibly as a means of taking a moral high ground?

When addressing these issues, your Britishness, place of birth and residence and etc has no relevance to any of these posts.

I'm also British born and resident but I've never pulled the British card to suit my narrative to antagonise anyone from back home.

I don't get it, when did I ever change my tune? I am not particularly a supporter of PTI, but I do admire Imran Khan. So do many other Brits as it happens. I don't "enjoy" bashing Indians any more than Brits enjoy bashing Russians, Chinese or Germans. It's just the political tension that pervades social media, we all find ourselves embroiled in world events, I'm sure our Indian participants would recognise this.

I never pull out the British card as a moral high ground, this is just desis who automatically assume the low ground and thus make it look as if I am being snooty. Too much generalising here, would be far better if you could address one of my posts individually to show me where this has happened.

I don't get it, when did I ever change my tune? I am not particularly a supporter of PTI, but I do admire Imran Khan. So do many other Brits as it happens. I don't "enjoy" bashing Indians any more than Brits enjoy bashing Russians, Chinese or Germans. It's just the political tension that pervades social media, we all find ourselves embroiled in world events, I'm sure our Indian participants would recognise this.

I never pull out the British card as a moral high ground, this is just desis who automatically assume the low ground and thus make it look as if I am being snooty. Too much generalising here, would be far better if you could address one of my posts individually to show me where this has happened.

What a change all of suddenly :ds

You perfectly described the poster.

I am not pakistani, but i will defend pakistan and bash the indians.

Why are you so bothered about any of that? Is the topic about Imran Khan or British Pakistanis? Or maybe Indians?

[MENTION=48620]Cpt. Rishwat[/MENTION] - this should be your new footer :))

We will go in circles for eternity debating the intentions of random people on the internet that you are arguing with. Let's just move back to the topic.

Former prime minister and PTI Chairman Imran Khan has said come what may his party’s movement for “real freedom” would not stop until the coalition government led by PML-N announced the date of early elections.

“They [government] are trying to put me behind bars on trumped-up charges so that this movement could be stopped,” he said while addressing his party’s lawyers forum at his Banigala residence in Islamabad on Tuesday.

Reiterating his allegations that the incumbent rulers came into power through a ‘foreign conspiracy’, the PTI chairman asked his supporters to brace themselves up for any situation if he got arrested on ‘fake’ first information reports (FIRs).

“Come what may this movement for real freedom will not stop till the announcement of early elections,” he added.

Speaking about money laundering case against Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif, Imran said the accused became the judge in his own case.

“You have to stand up for the rule of law… ensuring rule of law is the responsibility of lawyers and judiciary.”

He also lashed out at the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) for holding up notification of MPAs on reserved seats of Punjab Assembly, saying the move was aimed at protecting the government of Chief Minister Hamza Shehbaz.

“If they [ECP] fill vacant reserved seats, he [Hamza] would lose the majority,” he said.

Imran also alleged that the ECP was working hand in glove with the ruling PML-N to rig next elections. “No matter what they do we will win the elections,” he maintained.

Speaking about rising fuel and electricity prices, Imran said he had never witnessed such skyrocketing inflation in the history of the country.

“When they will go in public they will hear these two slogans “thieves and traitors”.

‘Cut all ties with India’

Speaking about the derogatory remarks made by India’s ruling BJP party’s leaders against Holy Prophet (PBUH), Imran urged the PML-N government to take “strict action” against New Delhi.

“I urge this government to cut diplomatic and trade ties with India and take a stand against them like Arab countries are boycotting their products,” he added.

Imran said due to the “flawed policies” of the incumbent government, international rating agency Moody’s downgraded Pakistan outlook from stable to negative.

“The credit rating of WAPDA has also been downgraded and now we will not be able to get loans to build dams… they [government] are the biggest threat to national security.”

The former premier said his government was toppled despite the fact that it steered the country out of multiple crises including Covid-19 pandemic and left the country’s GDP growth at 6 per cent.

Express Tribune

Former prime minister and Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan said on Wednesday that his party will announce the date for second phase of "Haqeeqi Azadi March” in a few days after getting clearance from the Supreme Court.

"It will be the biggest protest in Pakistan's history. I am asking you to remain prepared as once we get clearance from the Supreme Court, I will give you the date," he said while addressing PTI's national council meeting in Islamabad.

He urged his party workers that what they were doing was not politics but ‘jihad’. "We will take this country to real freedom and democracy," the former premier said.

Noting that his party had an additional responsibility being the “only federal party” in Pakistan, Imran Khan said that PPP and PML-N had become regional parties with the former ruling interior Sindh and the latter just one province.

He said that preparations were being made to make the current government win the next elections. "No one has faith in ECP. Police officials and bureaucrats fear them even institutions fear them. They are trying to appoint their own people in different institutions."

Khan said that the only reason the current regime came into power was to remove all the cases against them, not because they were sympathetic to the people.

"They say country is in bad shape but the same people ruled this country for 30 years and only moved the country to the point of destruction," he added.

The former prime minister said that the PTI government launched 10 dam projects after 50 years including two big ones, adding that all these projects would not face difficulties as it would be hard to get loans for them.

"Moody's has given them negative rating. WAPDA's credit rating is also negative after Muzammil's resignation. In future, we will also have water shortage issues. All the development projects would be jeopardised because we will not get loans," he added.

Imran said that during the tenure of his party’s government, the country’s GDP was growing at a rate of 6 per cent and the growth rate was projected to reach 7 per cent.

Lashing out at the government for making the life of all Pakistanis miserable, he said that the country had never witnessed such inflation as it did during these two months.

"During our three-and-a-half-year tenure, we increased petrol price by Rs55 and diesel by Rs50 but the current government raised the price more than that during these two months."

He said that the PTI government had negotiated to purchase cheap oil from Russia at 30 per cent discounted rates. "Now the finance minister says Russia should come to us. India is buying oil from Russia at 40 per cent discounted rates and they managed to decrease the price of petrol in their country," he added.

The former premier said that the current government will never buy oil from Russia as it will annoy their masters – the United States. "They can never take a stand because they have billions of dollars stashed in foreign countries... they know the US will do to them what it did to Russian oligarchs."

He said that the US conducted 400 drone attacks in Pakistan but the same rulers did not even condemn them once.

He said that India, Israel and some Western countries were the happiest after he was removed from power. "They are happy that Shehbaz is now prime minister because now their agenda will be followed, not what is in the interest of Pakistan," he added.

Imran Khan further said that the agenda of Pakistan's enemies is to disintegrate Pakistan into many pieces. "Indian analysts on their media openly say this. Those who brought them here want them to serve accordingly," he further said.

Express Tribune

This reminds me of many Indian Americans who love bashing desi Indians when they come to India and when confronted that they they are Indian as well - they wud reply in fake American accent that " No I am American "

Extreme snobbery !

Former prime minister and PTI Chairman Imran Khan on Wednesday predicted that the coalition government led by Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) will completely fail in steering the country out of the prevailing economic crisis, saying he had advised "neutrals" – a tacit reference to the establishment – to not let the economy derail.

“I had asked the neutrals to not let the economy derail,” Imran said while speaking during a question and answer session on social media.

Now, he added, you can see that remittances are on a decline while exports plunged by 10 per cent in May 2022. He added that the situation would only get worsened.

According to the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf chairman, the incumbent rulers had no idea how they could pull the country out of the crises.

He voiced fears that the country was heading towards a “Sri Lanka-like bankruptcy”, even if the rulers succeeded in securing some financial support from a foreign country.

‘Pre-poll rigging’

Turning his guns towards the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP), the PTI chairman alleged that the electoral authority wanted to re-elect Hamza Shehbaz as the Punjab chief minister.

He further alleged that the commission was not filling the vacant reserved seats and were waiting for the Punjab by-elections so that they could carry out “rigging”.

He said, “We know very well that ECP officials are meeting and dealing with Hamza and Maryam for this purpose.”

Imran added that he deemed the development a humiliation for the parliamentary system of governance.

Imran said ECP in collusion with PML-N wanted a favourable de-limitation of constituencies in Punjab for the elections of its choice.

The former premier also criticised the ruling party for raising a hue and cry over inflation during his tenure, pointing at the “sky-rocketing inflation taking place now”.

‘Intervention or conspiracy?’

The PTI chief also sought to differentiate between ‘intervention’ and ‘conspiracy’, saying his regime was conspired against, followed by an intervention.

He asked for an ‘open court hearing’ into the matter to prevent anyone from indulging in an “act of treason” in the future.

Khan claimed that the PTI dealt with several issues during its government with “sagacity and tact”.

“We dealt with a potential bankruptcy, plus we quite successfully dealt with the Covid-19 pandemic and the same was acknowledged by foreign countries.”

While responding to a question, Imran Khan once again warned the police officials involved in “thrashing PTI activists” in connection with the Haqeeqi Azadi March.

“We will ask them about the law they followed to carry-out such actions,” he remarked.

Express Tribune

Back