In new hate speech, BJP lawmaker says "Hindustan is for Hindus"

Abdullah719

T20I Captain
Runs
A Bharatiya Janta Party (BJP) leader today said that Muslims were bearing more children with an aim to outnumber Hindus and to take control of India by 2030.

The remarks by Banwari Lal Singhal, an MLA from Alwar, in a Facebook post come ahead of a by-poll to the Alwar parliamentary seat on January 29, NDTV reports.

“Muslims were giving birth to 12-14 children while Hindus restrict the number to one or two,” his post said.

“The way the Muslim population is increasing, the existence of Hindus is in danger. It is a well-planned conspiracy to have a Muslim in the chair of president, prime minister and chief ministers,” the MLA maintained.

“Hindus will become secondary citizens if Muslims become lawmakers.”

When questioned about the post Singhal told an Indian news agency, “I wrote the post after a lot of consideration and I am not going to take it down.”

The MLA said he wrote the post after watching a video about Muslim population growth in India.

“It’s a conspiracy of Muslims to capture all assembly and parliamentary constituencies by giving birth to 12-14 children and establish their rule by 2030,” he alleged.

He also accused the Muslim community of exploiting government resources and “tax paid by Hindus” and batted for a law to restrict to two the number of children per family.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1598756/3-indian-muslims-bearing-babies-take-india-2030-bjp-lawmaker/

In New Hate Speech, BJP Lawmaker Says "Hindustan Is For Hindus"

MUZAFFARNAGAR: Vikram Saini, a legislator of the ruling BJP in Uttar Pradesh known for making provocative comments, stirred another controversy today when he said "our country is called Hindustan, which means a nation for the Hindus," accusing earlier governments of giving benefits only to Muslims.

Speaking at a function in communally sensitive Muzaffarnagar, the epicenter of riots in 2013 which claimed 60 lives, Mr Saini said, "I'm a hardcore believer in Hindutva. Our nation is called Hindustan, which means a nation for the Hindus. Today, everyone gets benefits without any discrimination".

Then, in a comment seen as targeting the Congress, which the BJP accuses of appeasing Muslims, the lawmaker, who represents Khatauli in the Uttar Pradesh assembly, said, "Earlier the system was -- the longer the beard, the bigger the cheque".

"Some scatter-brained leaders made the bearded ones stay, which is why we are in trouble today. Had they left, all this land would have belonged to us," he added. The remark was seen as a dig at the Samajwadi Party, which ruled the state before the BJP swept to power last March.

Yesterday, another BJP lawmaker from Rajasthan had courted controversy by alleging that Muslims were bearing more children with an aim to outnumber Hindus and to take control of the country by 2030. "Muslims were giving birth to 12-14 children....while Hindus restrict the number to one or two," read a Facebook post by Banwari Lal, the sitting legislator from Alwar, where by-polls for the parliamentary seat will be held on January 29.

Mr Saini had been detained under the National Security Act after the 2013 violence in Muzaffarnagar.

In March last year, amid the uncertainty over the closure of slaughterhouses in Uttar Pradesh, he had threatened to "break the limbs of those killing cows". "I had promised that I will break the hands and legs of those who hesitate in saying 'Vande Mataram', those who feel pain in saying 'Bharat mata ki jai' and also those who do not consider cows their mother and kill them," he was heard saying in a video, that had triggered controversy.

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/in-...am-saini-says-hindustan-is-for-hindus-1794689

BJP is leading the renaissance of Hinduism. With Hindu UFO technology presented at the science congress, protection of Cows, and promoting Ayurveda and Homeopathy, I say the Golden Era for Hindus is just on its way.

BJP is leading the renaissance of Hinduism. With Hindu UFO technology presented at the science congress, protection of Cows, and promoting Ayurveda and Homeopathy, I say the Golden Era for Hindus is just on its way.

Why homeopathy?

On topic- vinash kaale viprit budhi,
when your bad time starts,your brain stops working.

Are dailts from Pune included or they have to leave with Muslims too?

Which Hindustan is he talking about? The one led by the great kings like Ashoka, or the tattered remnants of which BJP is ruling a piece left by the British? What a joke. Even the most patriotic Indian poster on here will be chest thumping about fences dividing them from their very own legacy.

The bitter truth is, the Moghuls and the British did a far better job of ruling Hindustan than these fake politicians. Not even one temple rebuilt on the mosques which the Moghuls proudly raised all over Hindustan.

Are dailts from Pune included or they have to leave with Muslims too?

Dalits and Muslims always gel together well. They always side with the parties that fight BJP.

The recent riots in Pune between Maratha Caste people and Dalits shows the real problem that is hurting india.

Are Maratha Caste people considered Shudras or Kshatriyas. I read some where that Marathas consider themselves as Warrior Caste, but they are in fact Shudras.

Which Hindustan is he talking about? The one led by the great kings like Ashoka, or the tattered remnants of which BJP is ruling a piece left by the British? What a joke. Even the most patriotic Indian poster on here will be chest thumping about fences dividing them from their very own legacy.

The bitter truth is, the Moghuls and the British did a far better job of ruling Hindustan than these fake politicians. Not even one temple rebuilt on the mosques which the Moghuls proudly raised all over Hindustan.

As per RSS leaders, all Dharmic Lands are Bharat. Includes Pak, Bangladesh, Lanka, Nepal and even Burma.

While Muslims on an average have more kids, 12-14 kids is gross exaggeration.

From what I have seen , Muslim couples tend to have 4-5 kids while Hindus have 2-3 kids. For some reason Sikhs and Christians have very less children.

Among Hindus, Dalits tend to have the most kids. On par with Muslims. Too bad, RSS and VHP do not work towards their upliftment which can boost Hindu numbers.

With these policies and statements don't be surprised if there is another movement for partition in the next two to three decades.

As per RSS leaders, all Dharmic Lands are Bharat. Includes Pak, Bangladesh, Lanka, Nepal and even Burma.

That is like me saying as per Hamid Gul all of India is part of Greater Pakistan. Empty rhetoric mouthed by fringe groups means nothing. How many of the posters here would dare to even dream of Hindustan including those countries? Like I said, even your most patriotic representative on here has to hide behind a fence in his own piece
of the once glorious state of Bengal.

If you have heard the speeches of local RSS leaders, they make sure they include the word Akhand Bharat in their speeches.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akhand_Bharat

You should read what Ram Madhav Ji had to say when he explained what RSS means by Akhand Bharat.. it is in the sense that the neighbouring countries will be united with their shared culture. Not a political concept where borders will be removed and countries merged into one nation. That is a pro peace concept.

So I must put the date in my diary!

2030, India here we come!

With these policies and statements don't be surprised if there is another movement for partition in the next two to three decades.

Hmm...also this time the world has a template of what not to become if you separate as well don’t they?

Dude you are trying too hard with whatever gimmick you have going on there but

Indian scientists are being praised for the satellites and gps tech in the scientific community but clearly there is an audience out there for news like “goats abducted by Aliens” etc which probably struck a chord with you lot more.

Isn't India called Hindustan because of the Hindu Kush not because its for Hindu's(religion)?

BJP extremists need to move on from history, I know it must hurt them but you cannot change the past and because they are idiots they wont change the future.

These silly Hindu fanatics see the Holy Kaa'ba as being a Hindu monument as well. You can not reason with ******* like them at all. No one is stopping Hindu's from having children so why blame Muslim's for doing so?. If they feel so threatened then make it law for a family to have no more then a certain number of children. Indian population is exploding anyway to the point that you don't know where to take your next step in dirty Delhi. When some days back Hema Malini raised this point so many nutcases were attacking her for saying the truth.

These silly Hindu fanatics see the Holy Kaa'ba as being a Hindu monument as well. You can not reason with ******* like them at all. No one is stopping Hindu's from having children so why blame Muslim's for doing so?. If they feel so threatened then make it law for a family to have no more then a certain number of children. Indian population is exploding anyway to the point that you don't know where to take your next step in dirty Delhi. When some days back Hema Malini raised this point so many nutcases were attacking her for saying the truth.

fanaticism of any type should be put in its place...however this sub group of idiots among fanatics called Hindu fanatics make noise etc but the good thing is they have not evolved to a point of blowing up people or putting death threats on people for silly reasons or chopping of body parts or kidnapping international tourists or hijacking planes etc etc.

fanaticism of any type should be put in its place...however this sub group of idiots among fanatics called Hindu fanatics make noise etc but the good thing is they have not evolved to a point of blowing up people or putting death threats on people for silly reasons or chopping of body parts or kidnapping international tourists or hijacking planes etc etc.

That is because they have not been killed in million's by NATO and the American's then called a "mistake". That is because unlike India the Iraq was not falsely accused of having weapons of mass destruction. This is because innocent Kashmiris have not killed in IoK or Muslims in Myanmar. It is things like these that makes religious fanatics. I am not denying that there are many Muslim's who do propagate meaningless violence as well.

Last edited:
Back