Ind vs S.A. | 2nd ODI | Gwalior | 24/02/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nehra to Amla, 1 run, the ball is swinging and that's a good sign for the Indians, pitched up on off, swings into Amla who glances it to fine leg

Amazing not one of the SA bowlers managed that... how come?

abdul2009 said:
Nehra to Amla, 1 run, the ball is swinging and that's a good sign for the Indians, pitched up on off, swings into Amla who glances it to fine leg

Dew Factor and lights

abdul2009 said:
Why else do you think Ashish's teeth are bent out of shape? :afridi

It was a poor shot by Gibbs but when you need so many runs I guess you have to take risks like that. Can't see anyone else winning this game now, Gibbs was SA's wildcard.

Getting bowled by the bowling of parveen kumar should be a strong indicator that your time is up

If Smith was there then SA would have a chance to chase this.

I can't see SA pulling this off without Smith and especially now that Gibbs is gone.

Ashih nehra is ******.......... 4 fours in his 2nd over
Is Amla going to break sachin's record today?

4.2 Kumar to van der Merwe, SIX, 65.0 mph, powered into the stands, full outside off, he takes a couple of steps forward while simultaneously making a bit of room and swings it over deep midwicket

Praveen,sreesanth & nehra are our main bowlers............ :69:
As I type sreesant gets van der merwe's wicket

So the pinch hitter tactic fails, have to say that its India's day today.

saj001 said:
4.2 Kumar to van der Merwe, SIX, 65.0 mph, powered into the stands, full outside off, he takes a couple of steps forward while simultaneously making a bit of room and swings it over deep midwicket
OMG :O:O:O

Talk about EXTREME! He could give Atul Sharma a run for his money....i'm...i'm dizzy

Er, Kallis at the crease...

Kallis and Amla , what a rubbish combination especially when you are chasing 400 :69:

bantu said:
Praveen,sreesanth & nehra are our main bowlers............ :69:
As I type sreesant gets van der merwe's wicket

I dont understand they are not the best of bowlers but they keep taking wickets. It has to do with Dhoni's captaincy i guess.

abdul2009 said:
Er, Kallis at the crease...

Kallis and Amla , what a rubbish combination especially when you are chasing 400 :69:

If these two stay till 30 overs then SA have chance.

Rizie said:
I dont understand they are not the best of bowlers but they keep taking wickets. It has to do with Dhoni's captaincy i guess.
Or maybe the fact that the opposition need more than two boundaries an over? :butt

saj001 said:
If these two stay till 30 overs then SA have chance.

:)))
if these two are at the crease for 50 overs than game set and match to india...
look at their SR

That should be the match, needed a partnership.. also SA really miss Smith in this sort of sitauation, they know they don't have the needed firepower.

Rizie said:
im not just talking about this match.
They almost always have 300 runs to play with so wickets will come because batsmen are always on the attack - just take a look at the economy rates of Indian bowlers.

Kallis looking for that elusive double ton.. unfortunately nobody's told him its not a test match.

Rizie said:
They do get wickets but at what cost? Usually after giving too many runs..

Amla was the man to do it, in fantastic form. Just played that wasnt his type n paid d price for it. He was better off leaving it test match style, his wicket was more important

free hit to kallis!!!!!!!!!!! is he gonna defend this as well?

Edit : he gets jus a four

Last edited:
Kallis has decided to only score off free hits, smashes it for 4 and blocks the next 3 balls! What a player!!

Nehra to Kallis, should be an interesting battle seeing as Ashish isone of the most difficult bowlers to defend against. :))

11 off 13 chasing 400+, what a fine knock. Looks like Tendulkar has been outclassed. :D

Sledger said:
Nehra to Kallis, should be an interesting battle seeing as Ashish isone of the most difficult bowlers to defend against. :))
:))) :)))
But nehra has the last laugh............gets Kallis!!!!!!!!!!!!

If we get ABCDE then we will be safe.............. oh nevermind Steyn & co are there..............
Lets get everybody out.........

76.2mph from Nehra, nearly blew Petersen's head off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back