Result : India v South Africa | 2nd ODI | Indore | Oct 14,2015 | India win by 22 runs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be interesting too see, if De Kock can translate his wicketkeeping performance to his batting today.

Dhoni takes the sole responsibility again by refusing singles. Lets look if it works out :13:

Bit like Chennai 2012 vs Pakistan, this Dhoni century.

If we get Amla earlier, we can win this one.. ABCD will be clean bowled by Axar :afridi

I dont think Dhoni has been in bad form all his career , the past 1 year is probably his biggest low & is unfortunate that ours fans let him down so badly in this phase . we dont have batsmen to replace him , let alone a Wk-bat , what kind of hatred is this ? Pathetic bunch . I bet it wont stop with Dhoni , Virat will have a even harder time once he takes over completely .

Great recovery job by India

Dhoni rolled back the years

Total way below par but it was good to see a fighting innings from Dhoni.

I think Dhoni needs to bat 4 as he doesnt have the power game anymore but is good enough as an accumulator and at rotating strike. Kohli needs to move up to 3 and Rahane needs to be replaced by some young player who can hit a few at number 6/7.

[MENTION=134809]sensible-indian-fan[/MENTION] What are you going to say about Dhoni's batting today?

I think Dhoni needs to bat 4 as he doesnt have the power game anymore but is good enough as an accumulator and at rotating strike. Kohli needs to move up to 3 and Rahane needs to be replaced by some young player who can hit a few at number 6/7.

Its Time to kick out Dhawan. What wrong Rahane did? Dhawan was a failure in Bangladesh, in T20s, and now in the last two ODIs. It is apparent that he only scores in ICC championship. Normal ODI matches are not for him.

Rahane should play as an opener.

Its Time to kick out Dhawan. What wrong Rahane did? Dhawan was a failure in Bangladesh, in T20s, and now in the last two ODIs. It is apparent that he only scores in ICC championship. Normal ODI matches are not for him.

Rahane should play as an opener.

Regardless my comment on middle order still stands. You can have either Dhawan or Rahane open with Rohit but we need a new Yuvraj in the middle order. And I dont see Rahane winning us ODIs so will stick to Dhawan or look beyond both.

As i told you, the other day. He can be damn good while batting at no.4. Just that he lost the ability to start hitting from the ball 1.

I have told a million times , you move up the order it gets easier to bat . Rahane looks better at 3 than 4 , Virat is struggling at 4 , Rohit who couldnt buy a run at 5 actually looks like a good batsmen(but hes not) .

Epic knock by my man Dhoni.. He gave a little hope to Indian bowlers, now all depends on them.

Today has been such a great day for me personally, Alhamdulillah.

Seeing Amla's average fall below any of his team-mates for the first time in years sucks though. :(

Will de Villiers take RSA over the finish line this time?

Cant get any better opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back