Result : India v South Africa | 2nd ODI | Indore | Oct 14,2015 | India win by 22 runs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kholi run out made my day :maqsood

More mc bc from Kholi for Jinks....lol

Last edited:
But how can these failures be true? Kohli is a close second to ABDV!!!11one!

That was horrific stuff from Rahane. Caught ball-watching. School-boy stuff really. Kohli fuming as he should be. That was such an easy 2. Rahane showing a lack of cricket IQ.

No chance India win this now. They needed one of Rohit and Kohli to go big. Rahane is nowhere near as devastating as the former two.

Indian lower doesn't inspire any confidence! Dhoni at 5, Raina at 6! LOL, and wait, followed by Patel, Harbhajan, Bhuvi, Mohit and Yadav. Is Dhoni for real?! How can you select such a bizarre team?!

it's pretty obvious kohli doesn't want to play under dohni's captaincy

Dhoni's end is near.. Very sad to see him go away like this.. was a champion for India!

Indian lower doesn't inspire any confidence! Dhoni at 5, Raina at 6! LOL, and wait, followed by Patel, Harbhajan, Bhuvi, Mohit and Yadav. Is Dhoni for real?! How can you select such a bizarre team?!

It's embarrassingly poor team selection.

Rahane at 3 seems to be have broken the Indian team.. not withstanding how many he scores

Rahane scared to go back to the dressing room.

A sound beating from Kohli awaits.

But how can these failures be true? Kohli is a close second to ABDV!!!11one!

Wat? Kohli iz best chaser in word. He bigger player than choker ab.

Come to India and he will show u.

And as expected, Rahane departs after his 50. He just doesn't have the mentality to succeed in ODI cricket. Utterly useless. Would actually have Shehzad over him in LOIs.

Do you guys think this bad patch of form will make Kohli realize that he needs his team as much as they need him and that chest-thumping in a press conference about how you're India's biggest match-winner is just not on?

This match actually epitomizes how our top 3 have always hidden our lower order and their failures.

Not watching but by the looks of it this game could be a massacre for India.

Does the pitch have any juice or is it a patta?

[MENTION=137564]Enforcer[/MENTION] bhai where are you? I think you are not watching match

Wat? Kohli iz best chaser in word. He bigger player than choker ab.

Come to India and he will show u.

AB de Villiers is brilliant and is easiliy the more flashy player but it will be Kohli who will end up breaking all records. Lambe race ka ghoda.

The ball was moving and Indians were struggling.

YET they were blindly going after it. What the heck? Learn to play proper cricket, according to the conditions, pitch and attack.

That was foolishness from Dhoni to get off strike from Steyn. . Patel :out:

Seems like a field day for Pakistanis :))

Feel bad for Dhoni though.

Dhoni is still in so if he scores a fifty or a hundred from here you will not have to feel bad for him.
His place will be assured with him scoring and others failling.

Dhoni is still in so if he scores a fifty or a hundred from here you will not have to feel bad for him.
His place will be assured with him scoring and others failling.

Well that's why feel bad, no body is out there to support him and even when he scores he gets blamed :))

guys Africa is not a country it's actually the 2nd biggest continent in the world. It makes zero sense to label South Africa as such. An annoying habit really.

I can sense something seriously wrong in Indian team. This is one of the weakest SAF units to tour IND.

I 'll write something on this.

I can sense something seriously wrong in Indian team. This is one of the weakest SAF units to tour IND.

I 'll write something on this.

Weakest SAF unit to tour India has three players who could end up as their greatest cricketers in history?

Why they are still bowling JP? Its so obvious that he will get clobbered. And while im writing this, a big one hit by Harbhajan!

If both batsmen, Dhoni and Harbhajan will stay till the end, im prediciting a total of approximately 250.

Why they are still bowling JP? Its so obvious that he will get clobbered. And while im writing this, a big one hit by Harbhajan!

Dumminy had to bowl 9 since Farhaan bowled just one. But his quota of overs are becoming a liability for SA, we desperately need to unearth an all rounder. All pressure and momentum has been lost now

Weakest SAF unit to tour India has three players who could end up as their greatest cricketers in history?

Actually 1.25 - Styen in IND & Styen in SAF, that too at 32 are different proposition; besides it's ODI that we are talking.

Even then so what? It's a team game with 11 players and a Captain, for current SAF, who is a pathetic one. George Best & Rayan Giggs represented Northern Ireland & Wales - that doesn't change whose who..........

Dumminy had to bowl 9 since Farhaan bowled just one. But his quota of overs are becoming a liability for SA, we desperately need to unearth an all rounder. All pressure and momentum has been lost now

Ahh ok, thanks for the info. Actually, i thought that he has some potential as an Off-spinner after seeing him bowl in the WC, but now i might be wrong.

They have tried a few , I think Maclerean was good.

Looks like Dhoni is fighting a lone hand as per usual when going gets tough, India might get a defendable total here.

:4: Harbhajan shows his batting skills.

Dhoni playing well india want him to score more though. South africa hasnt done well after their start they shouldve bowled india out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back