India (119) clinch a thrilling victory against Pakistan (113/7) by 6 runs in a low-scoring game of the ICC T20 World Cup 2024

And then while i m typing my last post, another juicy full toss got iftikhar!!! Ha ha ha...
Chokers to the best.
Didn't even imagine that Pakistan will lost from a position of 50/ 1 chasing 120!

Ifti missed out on two full tosses. The difference between Pakistan winning and losing. I can't believe people wanted him in the team.
It all started with “mentally strong and winner” Imad catching thin air vs Axar Patel.

The best thing that can happen is if these losers exit in the group stage . Please usa beat Ireland , absolute joke I’ve never been so embarrassed of this team.

Maybe most disastrous WT20 played by any so called top team.

Never stood a chance when a retired Imad Wasim is brought back to the side LOL

Imad’s entire image as this sort of cult hero in the eyes of his deewane came crashing down today… looked like a proper tailender 🤣 😂 😂

Should have stayed retired.

@mominsaigol

It is certainly gut-wrenching to watch how clueless Imad is. Is this what he was brought back for?
You claimed Pakistan would win and mocked me for claiming they should have trained. You were so certain

As was @Major

You won't be cheat shotting and getting real life personal anymore will you.

Believe in karma and jinks now?

No more personal remarks please, its a cricket forumn, but atleast @Mamoon Ego has been exposed

You claimed Pakistan would win and mocked me for claiming they should have trained. You were so certain

As was @Major

No more personal remarks please, its a cricket forumn, but atleast @Mamoon Ego has been exposed
The likes of Imad should never have been brought back.

He cost us the game today.

23 balls for 15 runs right till the end

As was @Major

I’ll take it from here bro

If Shadab and Usman haven’t played their last match today, Pakistan will deserve whatever farther depths they sink to.

No excuse to not be able to chase 120. Don't want to listen to these goon Indians screeching away

Pakistan's phattu ness can be guaged from the fact that they didn't attack India's spinners

No use singling individuals out. Plenty of responsibility to go around.

Babar - started well, looked good, got out as per usual from "king"

Rizwan - got a life early but couldn't stay till end, played a reckless shot against Bumrah of all bowlers

Fakhar - made a start and gave it away

Ifti - a supposed powerhitter who cannot put away fulltosses

Imad and Shadab not much better.

Ifti missed out on two full tosses. The difference between Pakistan winning and losing. I can't believe people wanted him in the team.
Does Pakistan has better batter than him? All those psl hits seems a hack to me. One ex: Saim Aiyub.

Look at the effort from Naseem.

Why were our khassi batters were wasting deliveries.

Back