India (119) clinch a thrilling victory against Pakistan (113/7) by 6 runs in a low-scoring game of the ICC T20 World Cup 2024

Dube out , get jaiswal in middle order or rinku.kohli as opener is not working. Sky form is worrying.

Such a pathetic performance by india yet Pakistan lose. Really embarassing cricket by Pakistan
Team selection was horrible. Batting approach was horrible. Field set was horrible. We have guys like Jaiswal, Samson sitting out, Gill, RInku in resreve while Dube batting without even bowling.

Imad was limping and didn't want to run. Why throw tantrums brother? Idiot.

Half to the team need to be dropped for ever.
Favour and over hyped players.
Cost us world cup.
Naqvi should also be kicked out.

Rizan decided not to bother and gave his wicket away, both Imad and Iftikhar body language and lack of effort was disgusting!

Solid middle order:

eeRqe3e.png

IPL >>>>>>> PSL when it comes to producing skilled mentally tough cricketers

Wak thu ...wak thu... I just spitted out the saliva , nothing else

Naseem showed better heart than Shadab, Ifty & Imad. Disgraceful.

Babar’s persistence in selecting this Shadab loser really destabilizing the team. I mean guy is a billed as a bowler and doesn’t bowl a single bowl in the biggest match. Hasn’t taken a wicket for ages. Why is he in the team?

Harris lost us the game

Amir bowled in the Super other
No Rizwan Did and I take back what I said, you were right.

We observed in the Indian innings, overs 16 to 20 were impossible to play.

Rizwan fumbled and fumbled big, he needed to pull a Pant but did not

It can't get lower than this for pak

This team should all hand in resignation
The PCB is to blame.
This team isn’t worthy of a top coach.

Should just stick to Waqar and continue to let the team burn

Azam Khan having the last laugh. But seriously, WTH Rizwan did? Bumrah was brought back just to take wicket. He should have just seen him off and match was in Pak's pocket.

The conditions were tailor made for a Pakistan advantage. There is very little belief in the team. Like minnows they seem to be scared of victories and are just looking to put in a good performance

Bumrah says pitch got better to bat on and movement was less lol So Pakistan bottled it on a good batting wicket.

No Rizwan Did and I take back what I said, you were right.

We observed in the Indian innings, overs 16 to 20 were impossible to play.

Rizwan fumbled and fumbled big, he needed to pull a Pant but did not
Thanks bro
It's was easier to play the earlier overs

Indian bowlers are dangerous and can defend In last few overs

35 in power play is criminal

Naseem showed better heart than Shadab, Ifty & Imad. Disgraceful.

Babar’s persistence in selecting this Shadab loser really destabilizing the team. I mean guy is a billed as a bowler and doesn’t bowl a single bowl in the biggest match. Hasn’t taken a wicket for ages. Why is he in the team?
Only Ask babar . So disgusting as a captain. I hope he is reading my comment.
Lets play Shadab as a batsman. He is a nothing bowler. I bet our Mahmudullah is a better bowler and will give less runs than him.

Maybe Nasem is crying as he’s fed up of performing well and his teammates having no heart

Apart from Babar and Fakhar, no one deserves to wear green shirt.

The administration needs to go as well. Not watching this team anymore

Apart from Babar and Fakhar, no one deserves to wear green shirt.

The administration needs to go as well. Not watching this team anymore
Babar least deserves to wear the green shirt. He has had a big role to play in destroying our cricket alongside Misbah and Legwan

Thanks bro
It's was easier to play the earlier overs

Indian bowlers are dangerous and can defend In last few overs

35 in power play is criminal
Ya you were 100% right here. Honestly I don't know why I keep rizwan respites.

@topspin and i were discussing yesterday, as to why rizzu and chacha are the biggest bottlers

sigh… you literally have a run a ball target and you’re set. Then you throw it all away with the most stupid dismissals and can’t even get bat on ball in the chase. Naseem outbatted half the damn team it’s embarrassing. PATHETIC

USA should qualify. I m really in disbelief as i am typing "USA is a better team than Bangladesh and Pakistan"

Bad loss, I guess the turning point was Rizwans wicket during the chase, pressure...all about pressure and it got to him.

Pakistan have never been able to get out of these tight spots convincingly. They either steamroll a win or they fumble on the losing side in a close encounter.

Credit to the Indian bowlers, they never felt they were out of it and Bumrah as always was the peak bowler.

Back