India (137/9 & 4/0) win a super over against Sri Lanka (137/8 & 2/2) by 2 wickets to clean sweep the series 3-0

Now Rinku gone. Pitch is a touch slower. This is a fresh pitch. Everyone is early into the shot. They should have assessed the pitch before going after bowling. No tactically a good approach.

Samson low on confidence with inconsistent selection. But he has no choice but to deliver every time he gets a chance. Succumbed to a debutant.
That's the pressure of being a young batter in India. The pressure and baking under the fire is worth it. Weeds out the weak-minded guys.

What the hell is sanju doing?

Get rid of selfish player like him .

Gone for four ball duck .

Timid mentally shot player
I think jurel must be in back up for all the formats.Samson did nothing but frustrating fans.

He deserves chances in ODI's. Has always performed in that format.
Nah he is mostly done and dusted .very difficult for pant to find a place in ODI so forget about Samson .
For CT top 5 place is fixed as of now - Rohit,gill , Virat,Iyer amd Rahul .

Nah he is mostly done and dusted .very difficult for pant to find a place in ODI so forget about Samson .
For CT top 5 place is fixed as of now - Rohit,gill , Virat,Iyer amd Rahul .
Rohit and Virat won't be playing in 2027

His ODI record is impressive. Including a ton in SA on a tough pitch.
Guy's 30 and he's always flattered to deceive. With the amount of talent backed up in that wicketkeeper-batter role - Rahul, Pant, Jurel, why waste our time continuing to try?

At least we brought a long batting line up. Chance for the likes of Parag, Dube and Sundar to make a case for the second allrounder role. You rarely get 14 overs to bat out in that position.

Guy's 30 and he's always flattered to deceive. With the amount of talent backed up in that wicketkeeper-batter role - Rahul, Pant, Jurel, why waste our time continuing to try?
India wasted time and effort to make SKY of all people into an ODI batter. Samson is not necessary considering our white ball riches but he's earned a run imo at least in ODI's.

Something Ruturaj can do the same. Besides GIll almost got out.
Gaikwad was atrocious against burger and co on a spicy pitch. 2 ducks in 4 balls and injured his hand while catching in the slips.we need to see more of him on bowling tracks .He is too slow for t20s .

Beautiful chance for Parag to play a long innings. He may not get another such chance

Apart from Dube who succumbed to variable bounce others did not judge the pitc condition very well.

Another 40 ,50 to reach great total on this pitch.140 plus should be sufficient to win .Still washi, bishnoi are there

This is why Virat's innings in the T20I finals was so crucial :ninja:
I agree but virat didn't do a damn thing until the final lol.

As much as people hate rohit and kohli, these 2 are the perfect pair especially if their batting side by side

Not really. It was because Virat held one end those two scored well. Otherwise.. India would have laid a big egg on that day :afridi
That is nonsense. You don't hit 4 sixes just because Kohli is at the other end. When Axar was run out i wished it was kohli who did not hit a single 4 for 10 overs

That is nonsense. You don't hit 4 sixes just because Kohli is at the other end. When Axar was run out i wished it was kohli who did not hit a single 4 for 10 overs
You are talking nonsense. If KOhli had gotten out, Axar would have tuk tuked... :afridi

129-7 : 19.1

Washy to face. Will he farm strike and try to smash some big hits?

138 for SL to chase. Can they break whatever hoodoo the Indian team has on them and finally win one game like their women did?

Lets see what they do... They have only 3 batsmen, rest are all tailenders

Back