India (137/9 & 4/0) win a super over against Sri Lanka (137/8 & 2/2) by 2 wickets to clean sweep the series 3-0

They will play
In '27? They'll be 40. We shouldn't let them play. They should play the CT and hopefully retire on a high like they did at the T20 world cup while people are still in love with them. That'll give us a good 2 years to build up the ODI team for the next world cup.

In '27? They'll be 40. We shouldn't let them play. They should play the CT and hopefully retire on a high like they did at the T20 world cup while people are still in love with them. That'll give us a good 2 years to build up the ODI team for the next world cup.
Yes virat mostly will play. Rohit depends on form

Pitch is already showing variable bounce, pace, movement. If the bowlers don't bowl rubbish they will be in the business.

Yes virat mostly will play. Rohit depends on form
Rohit should not have any business as jaiswal is in waiting. Jaiswal is a potential atg .Aussies have thrown in form mark Waugh as soon as they got Hayden. We should be ruthless for the team progress. Same goes for kohli.Even they snubbed Warner recently for an young opener

Rohit should not have any business as jaiswal is in waiting. Jaiswal is a potential atg .Aussies have thrown in form mark Waugh as soon as they got Hayden. We should be ruthless for the team progress. Same goes for kohli.Even they snubbed Warner recently for an young opener
Aus different. In India super star culture there for cricketers

SL will have to be at 100-0 for me to believe they can win this. :afridi

I feel like Samson is determined to prove all his supporters that he doesn't belong in the Indian team :ssa

Samson is overrated, one Indian batsman I consider is Sai Sudharsan and Jaiswal of course

These two have really bossed Indian bowlers this series. If they find some good middle order batters, they can trouble India regularly.

Pathetic cricket by Samson 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ He is single handedly destroying India's hopes to whitewash Lanka

Sri Lanka need 56 runs in 48 balls.

This should be chased. No excuses

Wish Khaleel and Samson where playing vs Pak in world cup...too many wides by khaleel here

Seems like Srilanka don't want to win this 😂😂 but Khaleel and Samson are making things hard for them

Debutant Wickramasinghe is the new man for SL. Can the local lad win it for SL on debut?

SKY is trying his best to let SL win, but SL trying their best to lose.

dot ball
Sri Lanka need 6 runs in 5 balls. :tahir2

Just one hit is enough...

Shame on sri lanka is they lost this, but credit to India for not giving up and taking some risks

SKyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy gets Thhekshana!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

SL just needs to connect one big hit in the middle of the bat

Need 6 off 3

This reminds me of a Sri Lanka Pakistan match in the late 90s or early 00s. Sri Lanka needed 15 runs with 7 wickets and ended up throwing the game away

What a comeback from India... uffff :murali

Last edited by a moderator:
How the hell this match is gone to super over.

Worth investigating

Do you still believe SL is a good team? LOL.

Couldn't score 9 off 12 balls against part-timers like Rinku and SKY.

I wasn't even aware Rinku bowls.

Back