India (171/7) hand a crushing defeat to England (103) by 68 runs to secure their spot in the finals of the ICC T20 World Cup 2024

I can’t believe I have to put my faith in South Africa to beat India. Of all the teams, it had to be South Africa.

South Africa should pack their bags and go back home, don’t even think about arriving to the ground on match day.

True . It's very asymmetrical. Us Indians can even count on part time techies to knock y'all out.

On these wickets Pakistan's premier spinner was playing as a pure batsman.

Sometimes I wonder which sasta nasha is offered within PCB.

I can’t believe I have to put my faith in South Africa to beat India. Of all the teams, it had to be South Africa.

South Africa should pack their bags and go back home, don’t even think about arriving to the ground on match day.
Naa don't lose hope yet. This Saffer team has gone through a lot of pressure. Will be a great game between two table toppers

Livingston needs to channel inner Maxwell today. Only once in a blue moon madmax kinda innings can win this match for England.

You never know, it's chokers vs chokers; anyone can win.

England beat Oman, Namibia, USA and West Indies and lost to Australia and South Africa this tournament, they weren't gonna survive the indian bowling attack on a tricky pitch

Both teams will be storming in to the finals as unbeaten sides. Both will wants to bat first in the final.

7 down. Kuldeep is all over them. Nobody is able to read him. He is like 10 times better than Shamsi who bowls a lot of short stuff.

It's tough for.lower order batsmen to read Kuldeep. He's also varying his pace nicely

Any one else surprised at the usual indian posters not posting any +ve?
Check the 1st few pages of this thread....if anything....we were the planets worst team in living memory....
Sadly, that's how a lot of Indians are 'wired'....
Happy only when v r loosing ...
Imagine the traffic when we loose few wkts in finals if we bat first ...or leak runs when we field first ...
How pathetic v r ..(not all)....
Thank heavens several major decisions in 2024 fell the right way ...
Go indiaaa

Afghanistan with no rest, for the first time in a semi played on an even more difficult pitch against SA. So let us not mock Afghans

Axar and Kuldeep. Just phenomenal performance. Beautiful lines, lengths and pace. Bowled like masters. The way Kuldeep adjusted his line against Brooks right after a reverse sweep.shows his control

Guys game is not over. Let us talk about final after the match is over
It's over.

We're entering the final royally by thrashing the Aussies and the English team. I don't mind even if we lose in the final, but it's an egg on the face moment for a few posters who keep bringing up conspiracy theories about the pitch, reserve day, and whining. All premature celebrations are going in vain. :dhoni

Back