India (171/7) hand a crushing defeat to England (103) by 68 runs to secure their spot in the finals of the ICC T20 World Cup 2024

It's over.

We're entering the final royally by thrashing the Aussies and the English team. I don't mind even if we lose in the final, but it's an egg on the face moment for a few posters who keep bringing up conspiracy theories about the pitch, reserve day, and whining. All premature celebrations are going in vain. :dhoni

Same here i never hate South Africans. I always wanted them to win a trophy. Should we lose it is alright.

Stop this drama and bring Bumrah On. Finish the game. Looks like he wanted to.give Jaddu some bowl8ng practice

Livingston saved himself from an embarrassing shot against a spinner

Make your voice heard. open a dedicated thread will help you with the title

"England showed too much intent"
I need bigger stage. I am trying to contact icc corruption unit. But unable to call.Will you try please? Contact number: +971565458909

I m sericous

Well done Axar. My MOM for the world cup.semi final. That crucial sixer and Butler's wicket in the PP

This thrashing despite the fact that India are past it guys like Kohli and Jadeja. Get the Abhishek Sharma"s and the Riyan Parag's in and we would've crushed England and sent Buttler into immediate retirement

So far Pakistan is the only team that looked like winning against India. The rest of the teams never looked like even getting close to the total.

For all the criticism that Babar and Team gets, they did not do that bad this tournament. Their only sin was to lose to a bunch of H1B visa holders. That sealed their fate.

This batting unit was built for "flat tracks" Any slight change in nature of pitch they will play like associate side. We saw that in the bazball test series against india

England batted like drunk hooligans. They needed to bat sensibly and take it deep.

Saffers will bat better hopefully.

Too many to list.

Maxwell's 201* involved taking it deep. Just one example.

Wade and Stoinis was another one (Wade hit 3 sixes to Shaheen).
You are confusing ODIs.. India had decent attack with Bumrah Ax and Kul

I need bigger stage. I am trying to contact icc corruption unit. But unable to call.Will you try please? Contact number: +971565458909

I m sericous

What do you want to say?

India hasnt won an ICC trophy for the last 10 years or so but it still seems like its fixed ?

If you ask me they should have brought zak crawley here. or played Duckett. Even he could not have saved.

Great fielding.and throw. India doing it with batting, bowling and fielding

When it comes to adapatbility Australia > England. THey might still fail. But they adapt better than England.

Wow at that run out by SKY. Makes me wonder if any of the Pakistan players can pull off this level of fielding. Is is sad that such athletic standards are not present in the Pakistan team especially when we are generally bigger and stronger than the Indians..

Told you Hardik will be smashednon this pitch. Glad he started bowling after game was dusted

Rohit wnsured poor kids are getting their 100 kits. Now finish it off

Wow at that run out by SKY. Makes me wonder if any of the Pakistan players can pull off this level of fielding. Is is sad that such athletic standards are not present in the Pakistan team especially when we are generally bigger and stronger than the Indians..
Indians overall always had better fielders.. Yuvi Ajay Jadeja Kaif Raina Jadeja DK
Only useless person was Dada and Ganguly

Nothing like reading every single post in a match thread as initial hope (when Buttler was going) turns to despair.

Added bonus would be some great insights from Mamoon :dhoni

It's over.

We're entering the final royally by thrashing the Aussies and the English team. I don't mind even if we lose in the final, but it's an egg on the face moment for a few posters who keep bringing up conspiracy theories about the pitch, reserve day, and whining. All premature celebrations are going in vain. :dhoni
Could not have said it better.

Besides the usual suspects herein PP (most will go underground till they witness yet another Indian downfall for them to come here and rejoice with), Whining/Whinging from English (in particular, Elitist journos Lawrence Booth + Nick Hoult clique leading the charge) + Aussie media were equally atrocious in the last few days.

While not entirely happy with our persistence with Dube in playing XI or Kohli opening the batting etc, I am happy with the results.

Incredible performance by India. In hindsight it was 20 runs over par. Those final hits by Jadeja and Axar too crucial. Great pace bowling and spin bowling. Amazing batting line up with good fielding. Two table toppers tugging out for the final.

Haha Shastri enjoying himself at England's expense 🤣

Thank you to all the hopefuls here for your participation. We hope you will be back for the finals :dhoni

Back