India in Sri Lanka 2012 | 2nd ODI | Hambantota | July 24th

Status
Not open for further replies.

velu

Test Debutant
Runs
Teams:
India (From): Ajinkya Rahane, MS Dhoni(w/c), Virat Kohli, Ravichandran Ashwin, Ashok Dinda, Gautam Gambhir, Zaheer Khan, Pragyan Ojha, Irfan Pathan, Virender Sehwag, Suresh Raina, Rohit Sharma, Rahul Sharma, Umesh Yadav, Manoj Tiwary
Sri Lanka (From): Mahela Jayawardene(c), Angelo Mathews, Dinesh Chandimal, Tillakaratne Dilshan, Rangana Herath, Chamara Kapugedera, Lasith Malinga, Jeevan Mendis, Thisara Perera, Kumar Sangakkara(w), Sachithra Senanayake, Upul Tharanga, Lahiru Thirimanne, Isuru Udana, Nuwan Pradeep

India-vs-Sri-Lanka-2nd-ODI-Highlights-Hambantota-2012-290x160.jpg

No kula for SL , so SL wont drop Malinga :))
Dhoni will never ever change his team in the middle of the series , so Rohit sharma will be playing. :(
Sehwag has promised that he will improve his running between the wickets.

Let the pahainty continue :133:

India-vs-Sri-Lanka-2nd-ODI-Highlights-Hambantota-2012-290x160.jpg

No kula for SL , so SL wont drop Malinga :))
Dhoni will never ever change his team in the middle of the series , so Rohit sharma will be playing. :(
Sehwag has promised that he will improve his running between the wickets.

Let the pahainty continue :133:

I am gonna bash if someone says Rohit Sharma is talented, this guy never ever looked solid to me, he just has a number of aggressive shots in his repository that is it.
Ajinkya Rahane should be given a chance imho.

I see another Kohli ton coming. :AAG:
But most importantly, I want Umesh to do better than the first match. He didn't look good at all.

He was the one bowling around 140 k mark on those low pitches & got Chandimal n Sanga wickets. Not bothered about economy, he should just bowl fast & get wickets :)

With the Olympics around the corner, this series will be lower on the list of priorities.

Cricinfo

31/0 in 2.4 overs

It's so improtant to have a player like Sanath/ Gilly/ Sehwag/ Gayle @ the top of the innings there will be some interest in the fans even if it's a one sided match / contest to watch the match.

Kohli is a legend ....... what a Talent

3700 runs almost after 87 games. A class act.

I've been watching Rohit since the WC last year. Why do people keep saying he's talented?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been watching Rohit since the WC last year. Why do people keep saying he's talented?

When your fav. player fails, the only defense that fanboys present is that, 'He has talunt'. :facepalm:

and people thought parera was a "Lallu" bowler. he is a very good bowler! 2.4 overs 0 runs 3 wickets against india

India still have batting left ........... GG is a good ODI batsman. Pathan can Bat.

Goodness, what's Jayasuriya doing in the commentator's box? What a pain!!

Last edited:
India in a bahut gambhir situation

Can Gambhir take India out of this gambhir situation???

What on earth! :90:

Last time I watched the action India were some 31/0 and now 60/5.

india 300 last game not even 100 this time? is the pitch and conditions that tough or is it just poor batting and good bowling?

:pissed:

drop rohit and bring in rahane .. enough of that fatie

someone counted.. 224 odd peoples watching this match in the stadium

Didnt expect Indias batting to flop like this!

he has got good average vs WIndie and decent vs NZ , vs rest aveage to poor

Ok. But why dont you use arguments like, Rohit is still young, he played a great knock in xyz match, he doesnt have a fixed batting position, he puts on nice lipstick......Oh wait, no lipstick:afridi

^^

you want to ping Bullet Drive right :)))
He likes both of these youngstas

Last edited:
SL should go fo a kill here. Only four more wickets now.

i think india can still cross 200. maybe go upto 220. ashwin can bat and ghambir is there

So far this Udana looks like a seriously poor bowler. No pace at all, hardly 123 kph and bowling too short and wide. Easy pickings for batsmen.

Needs to get more control of his bowling.

R. Ashwin. Run Out. Story of his life.

Why are you sad about Rohit playing? Will be India's best batsman of the future for sure. He's only played 80 odd ODI's & has batted 77 times. He's not had a consistent batting position too.

He's opened 3 times. He's batted at 3 8 times. He's batted at 4 24 times and he's batted at 5 23 times. He's also batted at 6 12 times and at 7 7 times. Where's the consistency? He needs to be given a long run somewhere. I'd say at 5. He averages 50 batting at 5.

lankan lions with a win ... they like loosing 1st one of series and then
win the series ...

Paisa! Paisa! Paisa!

No-balls get investigated and a team scoring 300 in the first match and struggling to get to 100 with top batsmen in the line-up - its poor batting.

Well no grudges. You are only guilty if you get caught in this game. As long as India play it smart and avoid sting operations - they are minting money!

Sanath is the worst commentator I've heard in my life. A horrible voice, doesn't know how to speak. Why is he there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back