India v England | WC'11 | Group B | Bangalore | 27/02/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colly gone.

Honestly English batsmen will alway be losers at LIO.

pressure got to collingwood ... pathetic batting from a player of his experience!

Can't believe what I'm seeing! India back from the dead! England are worse than SA when it comes to choking!

Another one gone. What a comeback by Zaheer!

Stupid decision by England to take the PP when they were going so good! It has certainly backfired!

Haha! What a disastrous performance by England here, but full credit to Zaheer for getting India back in the game.

Strauss should still get MoTM. much better innings than Tendulkar's

Yardy will fail, he is rubbish.

Can't believe what I'm seeing! India back from the dead! England are worse than SA when it comes to choking!

It's a matter of pressure created by the powerplay, and a good spell of death bowling by ZK.

Collingwood was the key player.. has Prior ever done anything of note in ODIs. Hardly.

can yardy hit? more importantly, can he hit outside the ground?

say yes please!

I hope Colly's wicket proves out to be blessing in disguise. Yardy/Swann/Bresnan are more capable of hitting winning runs than these test match losers - Colly and Prior.

All England needed to see was to see Zaheer off and attack the other bowlers. They still have enough deliveries yet

Never write India off.

Does anyone remember the match they won against RSA!!

and here again.

the best thing about this massive turn around is hearing the smile wiped of bothams face. i detest his commentary, its charged with bias.

cant wait for basit ali to come out saying this was fixed. must have been able to get great odds on india winning half an hour ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back