India v England | WC'11 | Group B | Bangalore | 27/02/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SRT's 200 is safe....................... OHH I CAN BREATHE NOW>....

ZK on a hattrick, lets see if we can get back in this....

hahahahahhahaahah now the indian posters start to creep back in like a disease dont worry bacha you will be shortly leaving when england shut down all hopes

281/4

England should still win, if they don't this would be one of the greatest collapses ever.

58 runs reqd at about 7 per over, with 8 wickets left is an automatic

Don't panic England - just play normally and you'll be fine. but it's not over yet by any means.

hahahahahhahaahah now the indian posters start to creep back in like a disease dont worry bacha you will be shortly leaving when england shut down all hopes

Gaali ki kya zaroorat? I've been commenting since I woke up, even when we were completely out of it...

If only Morgan was on the crease now....... :(

Khair hai, C'mon Colly... You can do it! Finish what Strauss started!

It's simple enough really, if you put no pressure, you get no wickets. Fielders come in and the batsmen may get a few boundaries, but they may hole out to pressure....

Yardy or Swann can do much better job than Prior in terms of getting some cheap at quick rate.

Shashtri is commentating as if indias gotto take only 1 wiket to win

lol @ Shastri he sounds like is going to cry good to see he has atleast some of his sound backk...

Prior isn't a great ODI cricketer. Davies should have been picked.

Boy what an absolute thriller this match is !!!!!

I was hoping for an epic and we have got an epic! Legendary chase, legendary fight back by India

Boy what an absolute thriller this match is !!!!!

I was hoping for an epic and we have got an epic! Legendary chase, legendary fight back by India

ffs, you just need to hit at the death as if you were setting a target. England letting the pressure get to them. 6 wickets in the tank you fools. :facepalm:

ok im hating wat shastri is saying .... at least dont be too over excited

World's best spinner AKA better than MR AFRIDI has to be introduced now...

*Sarcasm* just incase ppl get upset...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back