India v England | WC'11 | Group B | Bangalore | 27/02/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bresnan bowled a fantastic spell, 5-48. that looks like something special now.

dropped!!!! :))) :))) :))) India have been simply abysmal since the 40th over of their innings or so.

I remember how Andrew Strauss has started, struggle, and bullied by Zaheer consistently in the first ten overs. Meanwhile, Pieterson was looking good, and taking the pressure off. After the dismissals of Pieterson and Trott, Strauss was completely new man today, and took all the pressure off, and stabilized the inning in under pressure especially with all the heat going on. That truly is beautiful 150 i have ever come across even though i am not big fan of batsman, more of fast bowler type of fan.

Well Played - Andrew Strauss - Truly the captain of England team!

Ian Bell not really injured, just wants to prolong the Indian misery.

I think retire hurt rather than have a runner. he can always come back later and we can't afford Strauss to be run out by some comedy moment here.

lol. look at the way Indians are cheering at Bells' cramp. pathetic stuff from the !@#@! millionaires. :D

Strauss didn't struggle at any point. He has played the perfect ODI chase innings.

LOl hahahahahaha India suck omg how the hell can you guys not defend 340. I seriously think my HS cricket team can get 400 against them

Bell should continue, he deserves to be there at the end with Strauss. His grandkids will hear about this all the time.

First time i am happy for england. They are winning substantialy on the performance of english players. No south african or irishman are involved that much. Yes straus is south african born but he was raised in england.

Strauss didn't struggle at any point. He has played the perfect ODI chase innings.

He did from the first few overs, and Zaheer literally going throat on him. That's why i am applauding for his beautiful 150, and how he managed to stabilized the inning in under pressure.

Guys if england win this match i wanna see a thread of media reaction after the match and post some videos pls

58 off 46. can still go wrong for us, contrary to popular belief.

England can loose this match IF both of these players get out. Come in and start scoring right away isnt easy.

Guys if england win this match i wanna see a thread of media reaction after the match and post some videos pls

If you have Rogers cable, then you still can TIMES NOW and NDTV. They are on free preview in Rogers at the moment.

I really like the way England has been chasing, they are not really going for hte big shots, but are keeping up wiht the runrate.

again, not too disappointing that he got out. he was useless with the cramps.

Out.

Bell.

Kohli celebrating that as if it was the 8th wicket or something. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back