India v England | WC'11 | Group B | Bangalore | 27/02/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you believe Goughy an co were wanting to exclude Strauss out of the World Cup Squad. Humble Pies for their tea tonight.

I expect Sidhu after this match to say:

"we really could have done with an Afridi today. A guy who could take wickets on this pitch, keep things economical and provide some valuable low order hitting in the last few overs"

:afridi

Who needs Afridi when you've Harby who is the best spinner in the world ATM. :sidhu

this would be a world record run chase in World Cups, would smash the record in fact :sachin

If England win, it'll knock pakistan off the top 10 wc chases....but i still want it to happen

This will knock off Pakistan's run chase against NZ in 92 :)inzi) off the top 10 list in best WC chases of all time!

Excluding this match this :
Sachin Tendulkar has scored 46 century in one day matches and 33 times India have won.

Which is poor in my opinion, 13 losses.

There will probably be another one added to the tally(loss)

this is the thread to be in tonight ...
Sachin 100 in losing causes/underachieved?/Poll: Bradman Vs Sachin/Best knock vs Pak
:D

@Cricinfo

"Nothing wrong with the team selection," writes Ragu. "Lets face it this has been a truly professional display by the English batsmen."

lol

yeah indias bowling is fine who cares.

lol Dhoni does not remeber how many overs his baller have bowled.

Gough is a complete idiot anyway.

I remember the presentation after Strauss scoring the match-winning ton in Leeds vs Pak.

Athers: What do you have to say to those individuals who were questioning your place earlier today?
Strauss: erm NOTHING!!!

Oooh, almost gifted a catch. Landed safely. 150 partnership lol.

This is one case when the PP should be saved for RIGHT at the end.

India needs to get Atul Sharma in :)))

Seriously though they must be missing Parveen Kumar right now.

Munaf sweating more than Shoaib Akhtar.. yet barely bowling at 80mph. :)))

England is yet to take power play, right? That means this match belongs to England? But Cricket is funny business game.

England is yet to take power play, right? That means this match belongs to England? But Cricket is funny business game.
they'll take it at the end.

If they're going at this rate, they don't need anything to change anyway. No more wickets.

this is the best day of my life. indian crowd is silenced and brought to ground. :strauss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back