India v England | WC'11 | Group B | Bangalore | 27/02/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I have to agree with Harsha's tweet," writes Hussain. "Win or lose, India's bowling has been exposed. This may cost them as the tournament proceeds."

cricinfo

England would have found it difficult had they faced any spin. Medium pace all round.

Sensible batting keeping wickets in hand power is there...fireworks and another 4

Andrew Strauss is really hungry for more runs.

Nice shot. 4!

150! Well Played - Captain of England!

This is looking good for eng..hopefully they win..the look on the indian fans faces will be worth it!!
Go straussy

will be the 3rd or 4th highest run chase in ODI history if we win.

England have not looked troubled at all... thats whats been the most fascinating aspect of this chase

strauss, pls make 200 and hit them where it hurts the most ;)

P.S. Ab hum tumse duugna lagaan lega :strauss

I'm waiting for the water bottles to be thrown on the ground!!! will bengaluru burn tonite???? :D

RRR is less then 7 and a PP left.

But this...is...England.

Match is fixed..
Dhoni did not appeal for caught behind and indian fielding and bowling has careless.

Great shot.

2 more.

Hats of to Strauss. Amazing innings!

Harbhajan stares at Gambhir, Gambhir stares at Harbhajan, Dhoni stares at Gambhir, Gambhir contiues to stare.

Terrible bowling, fielding even worse... Props to England for batting out of their skins to win this...

I think batsmen should now positively look for boundaries and be easy on singles.

It would be interesting to hear what certain mr. Navjot Pidhu, has to say about the Indian defeat? especially, since his team if the only favourite team in the world cup. and Pakistan's win against Sri Lanka was a fluke!

Match is fixed..
Dhoni did not appeal for caught behind and indian fielding and bowling has careless.
To be perfectly honest, Englands fielding was very bad as well. And plenty of dropped catches. Not least Sehwag on ball number 1 :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back