India v England | WC'11 | Group B | Bangalore | 27/02/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahhaa

Atherton says... Naser Hussain Goes Thankfully Gavaskar is in his place :))) :))) :)))

just need to get tindu and its curtains...half the stadium will be empty...or we may start seeing some smoke from some part of the stadium

Very tight bowling from Jimmy Anderson almost all the deliveries aimed at off stump.

Well played by sachin, 50 up for India

England is bowling and fielding very well actually.

Four from Sachin.
Sehwag's departure might prove to be blessing in disguise

Now that Sehwag is gone,Tendulkar takes complete charge :sachin

The great thing about Indian batting is that the failure of one of the top guys doesnt mean the team cant make a big total :)

India made 400 against RSA without Sehwag's contribution :sachin
Last match they made 360 without :sachin , yuvraj, pathan's big contribution

Chawla at 8 ? this is arguably the strongest batting line up we have ever fielded

Guys what will be winning total on this wicket?

I say 3oo is very much chasable

249102477.jpg

England batting looks very weak without Morgan, India will win this match if they score anything above 250

Anything above 250 will be a tough chase in this pitch (that's even with our Indian bowling attack)

Vinoth Gnanasekaran: "Tendulkar has not tasted Swann's Delivery. I believe Tendulkar Vs Swann will be a good contest. Like Tendulkar Vs Murali, Tendulkar Vs Warne,...." Thank god, you used "delivery" there.

:)) :))

Cautious approach by Sachin against Swann so far. Gauti is also usually good against spinners

69 for 1 after 12.3 overs

sure , I want them to score 400 ...but 260-270 is defendable

that would be minimum defendable target.
At 270, i'd say its 50-50.
Anything above 270, India has upper hand.

330 +, India on driver's seat

11 of the swann's second over

Good to see gauti using his feet well against the spinner :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back