India v England | WC'11 | Group B | Bangalore | 27/02/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sachin is struggling with his timing and the pitch is definitely going to become even more slower in the second half of the game

:)))

Swann getting owned by Ghambir.

Class player of spin.

LoL everytime i see Gautam Gambhir batting , i cannot help but think of him getting PWNED by :afridi

Gauti is rated as one of the best player of spin by many cricket pundits. And he is proving them right. All the best Gauti :)

84 for 1 at 15 overs

Swann exposed here !!

Bowling to the mighty Indians, the best players of spin

Swann is bowling well though, he could have had Gambhir in the previous over but was messed up by Prior. Tough Luck and good thing about Swann is even when the batsmen are spanking him, he's a fearess bowler and still tossing it up

Gambhir keeping up the tempo, Tendulkar hitting brisk but struggling with placement

Some high praise for Gauti from Saurav :)

Giles clarke shown with Haroon Logart in the big screen

why the hell are they showing all the cronies? bloody joke tamasha broadcasting.

Pitch is dead as dodo no bounce no pace and not much of spin so far. But in the evening its definitely gonna assist spinners more.

90 for 1

Saurav dada expressing his disappointment over shifting of today's match from original venue Eden Gardens to Bangalore :(

as much as I liked him as a player, Dada is a very ordinary commie.

The atmosphere at the game is so subdued!! Even Bangladesh have produced better atmosphere than the Indians.

Respect to the Sri Lankans though, kept their band baja and brilliant atmospheres going despite the likeliness of a loss whereas the Indians are goi g well and you can hear a pin drop!

Down the track comes Tendulkar for :four

what a shot !!!!!!!!!! bullet

:four

steps out and smashed back over the bowler, top shot :sachin

Swann - 26 runs from his 4 overs so far.

Probably its time to give Bresnan some rest (Yardy to start new over?)

Woah. Shot of the tournament. Shot of the year?

Incredible :six

:six

what a shot, effortlessly done by Sachin.

pure timing.

Oyeeee, :sachin trying to get cute and nearly caught at short 3rd man.

No one knows better about pacing the inning in odi cricket than :sachin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back