India v England | WC'11 | Group B | Bangalore | 27/02/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
After scoring so many 100's Sachin is still feeling nervous in the 90's. So greedy

GREATEST BATSMAN !!!!!!!!!!!

47TH ton, 98th of career, TAKE A BOW MASTER :sachin

oh England. What's happening here. :(

England really miss broad out here.

I don't agree with the choice of putting Yardy in there, as India play spinners very well and a part timer like Yardy will just go for runs. The guy is already giving over 6 per over and it's increasing all the time. All they've done is weaken their batting line up. If India scored 300+ I sincerely doubt they'll be able to score it without someone who can hit a bit down the order like Bopara. Plus his bowling would probably be more useful to.

Anderson's failed in now two of his three games in the world cup. The one he did well was a warm up against Pakistan. I'm not sure if this is typical Jimmy, good one day, crap the other, or he's simply not in form. Or finds it difficult to bowl on these sort of pitches.

Deepika is too good to stand for a Sachin 100?

I dislike her even more now.

Credit where it is due. Take a bow little master. You are the best.
But India will still lose the match !!! \m/

Yuvraj looks like a waste of space.

Isn't Raina 10x better on these pitches?

Where is the Mike Atherton who wrote Sachin off as a batsmen few years back in his times column?

I really miss Atherton in comm box now :D

Last edited:
He's around....Haven't you listened to him at any stage in all the 30 overs?!

Nope!I do know he is commentating in the game. I just meant to say that he needs to be there in comm box speaking when sachin was scoring that 100 :)

Another six for Maestro

England - Fearless Aggression is what they wanted and thats what they will get but from Indians instead :)

Boundary for UV

:four

swatted over square leg.

what an idiotic delivery to bowl in the powerplay.

Yuvraj one bounce for :four.

This is about to get real ugly for England

:)))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back