India v Pakistan | 3rd ODI | Kanpur| 11/11/07 [Pak Inngs]

It was a poor effort from MY.

He stuttered, started and stopped. If he'd run full throttle he would have made it easily.

kablooee87 said:
Nobody left has actually taken Pakistan to victory alone (aside from Butt...kind of).

So if Pakistan are to win, something new wilh have to happen.
If you are talking abt the Jubilee game, then Inzi scored a calm 75 from 75 balls that game.

butt really needs to learn to pick up singles. he has played out 3 maidens

Saj said:
It was a poor effort from MY.

He stuttered, started and stopped. If he'd run full throttle he would have made it easily.
If he had just run instead of looking at the ball, once the ball is behind the stumps he should not be watching it but running. Also should have slide his bat, both very basic mistakes.

I thought it was illegal to wear the indian flag on your face?

shan2026 said:
Now we have better chance of winning thanks to Moyo run-out, just remember last match.
No Afridi to come in....no YK to hit a ton...bang goes that 'hate-filled' theory.....

We always have Misbah to take us to the end, especially against india, and he can win it for us as well, only if he does not play his famous shot that usually gets him out

shan2026 said:
Now we have better chance of winning thanks to Moyo run-out, just remember last match.

Started watching cricket a couple of days back have you...? Or are you usually illogical?

Oxy said:
No Afridi to come in....no YK to hit a ton...bang goes that 'hate-filled' theory.....
Well afridi only last couple of overs so i think he already did his job.

PAK 108/3 in 20 overs

Well Pakistan are in some trouble here losing 3 wickets before the spinners being introduced
who are expected to be the larger threat. RRR above 6 now.

Well Butt has to do a Younis Khan here, and it is absolutely necessary that these two bat together for at least another 15 overs.

SB is getting a bit edgy out there. Seems to be panicking a bit.

btw Saqib, good work with the screen prints. I'm sure those not watching the action are appreciating those.

shan2026 said:
Well afridi only last couple of overs so i think he already did his job.
So Afridi did his job by getting 12 runs? What a joker!

kashif77 said:
and why can't our management learn that he is, always has been and always will be a crap opener.

he was batting decently down the order this series ... why the hell did malik have to move him up ?
well obviously because we indians have been mentally scarred for the last few years and afridi being moved up the order would made us shudder , unfortunately Pathan spoiled everything by bowling a stupid ball...damn...

Looks like Bhajji's turning the ball a lot. Cant make out if it is the easy turner or the viscious one.

no need to panic out there.

Look for the bad ball and keep working the singles. Keep wickets in hand

Saj said:
SB is getting a bit edgy out there. Seems to be panicking a bit.

btw Saqib, good work with the screen prints. I'm sure those not watching the action are appreciating those.

Your welcome... :)

RRR creeping, but nothing we can't handle with Malik and Misbah. Just keep rotating strike, take advantage of the r-l combo!

I refuse to believe shan2026 is being serious. He's either trolling or being sarcastic. I mean...cmon, he HAS to be.

Lets see how Kartik bowls today....generally he would be susceptible to Maliks Six more than Bhajji

iZeeshan said:
RRR creeping, but nothing we can't handle with Malik and Misbah. Just keep rotating strike, take advantage of the r-l combo!

What r-l combo?

kablooee87 said:
I refuse to believe shan2026 is being serious. He's either trolling or being sarcastic. I mean...cmon, he HAS to be.
No - he is serious....deluded....but serious.

I repeat again. No need to panic. Just keep rotating the strike and looking for the singles.

The bad ball will come. Keep wickets in hand and even if we need 80 off the last 10 overs, with wickets in hand that should be ok.

not a good start for kartik...dhoni's "strategy" is too predictable..seamers for the first 20 and spinners for the next 10-15 and then variations.

ajk88 said:
right/left hand batsmen

I got that :)

Got confused when you said r-l with Malik & Misbah......then I recalled that Butt was still there.....he has been THAT quiet for the last 5 overs.

People....a bit more active here please....:) There are some of us who cannot watch the match ;)

MarathaPride said:
the only reason we are still in the game is b/c of two lucky wickets (younis+moyo)
exactly. Those two were looking good. Got out in stupid ways.

I have a feeling that Malik will go for some biggies in the next over

The advantage of having Malik or Misbah is that they can up / down the tempo as required...unfortunately for India...apart from Dhoni there doesnt seem to be anyone else who can do that comfortably.

The spinners have definitely slowed things down and Singh is getting some sharp turn.

169 needed from 150 balls

MarathaPride said:
the only reason we are still in the game is b/c of two lucky wickets (younis+moyo)

moyo wicket wasnt lucky it was good feilding by yuvi which created a chance.

Swaraj!! said:
Wonder what they would be chatting about.
Women. Its pretty darn obvious.

Or maybe Sreesanth giving some ON-field antics, and Akhtar sharing OFF-field antics.

Malik not happy with SB as SB tries his best to run him out

163 needed from 144 deliveries.

Now there's a collectors item. Praise for Pakistan from Rameez

Not clever batting by these 2.

Singles have dried up.

Back