India v Pakistan | 3rd ODI | Kanpur| 11/11/07 [Pak Inngs]

cant believe people are bashing younis ..give him a break he scored a century in the last game lol

Sparhawk said:
Thats a very big wicket.

Not really, he averages 30~

a big wicket is the one that averages in the 40 territory ...

anyone asking why did he leave that ... its called "lapse in concentration"

It is either YK or Moyo to save the game for us, now that Yk is gone, It is upto Moyo now, I hope he plays just like he always does.

Sparhawk said:
Yousuf needs to stay there, i dont care if he plays slow. He has to stay there.

Scoring should be easier of the spinners.
Yep. Let Butt play his shots while he plays anchor.

desidudecool said:
cant believe people are bashing younis ..give him a break he scored a century in the last game lol
no one was bashing him

overlord said:
Not really, he averages 30~

a big wicket is the one that averages in the 40 territory ...

anyone asking why did he leave that ... its called "lapse in concentration"
Considering that he hit a more then a run a ball 117 to win Pakistan a chase of 321 means he is a big wicket.

2 runs in 2 overs plus a wicket (might as well have been 2 because it was Younis).

Yousuf is very good with the spinners, so we need him to see thru Bhajji and Murali.

Does anyone think that Butt should be scoring a bit faster against the pacers, since he can't play spinnerS?

Shot of the MOTHER ****ing day from MoYo.

I could watch that all day.

Why I watch cricket.

butt will throw his wicket away because yousaf's slow start ...

He would have to mentor Butt through this.

FOURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR from yousaf

Pak 72/2 in 10 overs.

The required rate is not monumental...Pakistan only needs to bat through the 50 overs with one of the top 5 batsmen at crease to win this game.

I was just explaining to my brother how Butt doesn't play the ball late like Younis/Yousuf/Inzi so he can't do those guides down the third man.

Next ball he guided it down to 3rd man for 4.

LightSpeedGT said:
Butt playing a vice-captain's knock after umm... being stripped of it.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam ... didn't get anyone to say that :))) :)))

Looking at salman butt against india i have to wonder why we have such an opener dilemma. Why cant he play half as well against other teams?

butt still got a single

so ... not any shakles for him yet ...

Comon butt ... give us a reason to believe that youa re good enough

Random Fact

Saeed Anwar's highest for first 31 games was 31* (never mind that was the average ... of <30, sorry for the wrong random fact.)

may be we should show as much confidence in our openers as say ... our keeper

Last edited:
It seems as it is only our bowlers in the world of cricket who bowl "no balls", seems as the free hit rule is made against us,lol

Pathan comes back.

He went for 10 an over to start with. But he only bowled first to get rid of Afridi.

Bacha pathan back into attack.

Starts with a quick 111 ks ripper which is misfielded by Sachin...hehe

kablooee87 said:
Pathan comes back.

He went for 10 an over to start with. But he only bowled first to get rid of Afridi.
And Afridi was stupid enough to fall for it!

I have to say...for the first time Pakistan has made good use of the powerplay's!!!!

I hope we keep playing like this rotating the strike.

Arun Lal on... and starts of with saying that the wicket has definitely eased in the second innings, plus the fact that the ground is un even and which is why the indians are having problems in the field... GO TO HELL ARUN

Camera pans to Sreesanth who blows kisses and then does th booty dance!

Just kidding - about the second part.

arun whining ...

other than that ... why are we under 7RPO

bring it back to 9 ......... comon butt ... get your hundred in 65 balls

Arun Lal should get some mention in the Guiness Book of World Records for talking the most shyte since records began!

Ahmad said:
Arun Lal on... and starts of with saying that the wicket has definitely eased in the second innings, plus the fact that the ground is un even and which is why the indians are having problems in the field... GO TO HELL ARUN

lol

Tendulkar just ran straight across the danger area. Nobody even mentioned it.

LightSpeedGT said:
Camera pans to Sreesanth who blows kisses and then does th booty dance!

Perhaps he's hoping some young lass in the crowd will hold up a 'I love Sreesanth' poster (like with Zaheer 2 years ago?)

Can Tendulkar scuff up the pitch like this? He's all over it!

Oxy said:
Arun Lal should get some mention in the Guiness Book of World Records for talking the most shyte since records began!

OMG :))) :)))

he does talk shyte...hahaha

That's it, keep calm. Don't lose wickets, its the key. Works everytime, though I am a bit late to realize that.

Request

Any idiotic & immature 'mullah' type references etc etc - and we'll simply stop you posting in this thread.

There are plenty of ways to get your point across with resorting to that level.

Thank

that last shot by MY was sheer class. Pure elegance

overlord said:
Butt will play a rash shot and get out in a matter of minutes ....
Shut up!

What a beauty stroke from Yousuf for 4! Looks so pretty!

Oxy said:
Request

Any idiot 'mullah' references - and we'll stop you posting in this thread.

Thank

Glad to see that warning. There should be zero tolerance for such comments.

Oxy said:
Request

Any idiotic & immature 'mullah' type references etc etc - and we'll simply stop you posting in this thread.

Thank

ok

That was special yousuf... Good length on offstump, guided in the gap between point and 3rd man. Not many batsmen can play that shot.

I'd like to see both these batsmen looking for more singles. They are looking for too many big shots.

Back