India v Pakistan | Kitply Cup | Final | 14/6/08 - Ind Inns

Congrats Pak Supporters and Pakistani team on this win...Our team and supporters has been shown the way back down to earth after the 3-4 days trip in the clouds

what an absolute ripper of a match.
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD.
anyone who called for drastic changes across the board should be hung.
all they needed was one wake up call match, and now theyre the champions.
well they won the important match anyways :D
LOL WHERE IS MAAMRUT when u need him?
hahahahahah

:)))

Nasir Jamshed to take over from Musharaf as the President of Pakistan :14: :14:

Geordie Ahmed said:
Ghandi, Manmohan Singh, Bal Thakeray, Shah Rukh Khan - can you hear me Shah Rukh Khan, your boys took one hell of a beating. Your boys took one hell of a beating

:27: :27: :27: :27:
:))) :))) :))) :))) :))) :)))

yesssssssssss we won!!!!

though, hats off to the indians for giving a good fight till the end, well played everyone.

GUYS EVERYONE LISTEN TO THE PP RADIO NOW

Imran KHan is on!!!!

LISTEN TO PP RADIO NOW!!!!

First congratulations on your teams' victory. Deserved winners.

Zeenix said:
We were better team right from the start. Go and look at the pathetic record you have against us...

Right from the start of what the 80s? We are speaking of this game, no?

Zeenix said:
Its you who went oTT after a few mercy wins

You want me to answer this ridiculous statement? There's a saying- 'In victory humility, in defeat grace'

Many Indian and Pakistani fans lack the quality.

Once again, congratulations on Pakistan's win.

Originally Posted by Geordie Ahmed
Ghandi, Manmohan Singh, Bal Thakeray, Shah Rukh Khan - can you hear me Shah Rukh Khan, your boys took one hell of a beating. Your boys took one hell of a beating

:))) :))) :))) :)))
Was that said in a Norwegian accent? :D

great win for pakistan.

thsi will give them loads of confidence in asia cup when they meet lanka there and also india again

for india, it was great fight.

a great game today

wow...we have beaten india.....we have beaten a team stronger than us on paper and form.......this will be hard to achieve on daily basis.....pakistan needs to work hard on their game more often....forexample like today.....

I had more "belief" that pak could win this match than some of the pak supporters here:))

Congrats Pakistan! They were the better team today.

Well played Dhoni and gang as well. The team looks all set to move without any big names in the side.

Good cricket overall...

DM said:
MURDER!!!!

MURDER MURDER

AFRDI KILLS DHONI

Brilliant Pakistan :D

What else did you expect DM?
Afridi the Beast.
Was expected to rip up Dhoni on my part.
:D

Congrats Pakistan. Well Played!

Our team gave good fight while chasing! A positive sign for the young Indian side !!

nikred said:
I had more "belief" that pak could win this match than some of the pak supporters here:))
Thats right indeed :p

But wow, what a win!! Aside from the fact that they are our arch-rivals, we won a indian team which (on paper) is much stronger than us!

Humara Sher - GUL!

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 90
Congratz Paks.

Good fight India, we'd have been bundled out for 190.

One day our whole team scores 190, another day just two guys score more that 200. Took us just two batsmen to beat you outa of the cup.

Excellent win by the boys. Some of them really grew up during one single day, and I want to see more of the same from the likes of Butt, Fawad and Sohail.

All credit to India for making a great game of it. We would have been 150 all out with the start they had.

Match bodes well for both teams. Great to finally see a truly competitive Indo-Pak match.

I don't think Dhoni did a great job there. he was too late to attack. he and Irfan played too many dot balls..

WasimG said:
Congratz Paks.

Good fight India, we'd have been bundled out for 190.

One day our whole team scores 190, another day just two guys score more that 200. Took us just two batsmen to beat you outa of the cup.

no their total would have been 237. India scored 290. so it took more than just two batsman to beat india. :26:

Just wondering, If Salman Butt could have taken those catches :D

dinakar said:
I don't think Dhoni did a great job there. he was too late to attack. he and Irfan played too many dot balls..

yea they should have scored atleast a run a ball.

MAN of the moment and Man of the Match - YOOOOUUUNNNNIIIII KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNN

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 175
Butt saab gets a new car :p

Attachments

• KMP-WDM[(2707250)19-39-52].JPG
    KMP-WDM[(2707250)19-39-52].JPG
    90.8 KB · Views: 174
And the bacha who got so much crap from us all... Sorry Salman....and watchout for DNA in the background...

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 168
Geordie Ahmed said:
RUBABA DOWLA - *** kind of name is that?

Anyhow Dhoni gets the runners up trophy

:))) :))) :))) Leave off GA, leave the poor woman alone!

MIG said:
And the bacha who got so much crap from us all... Sorry Salman....and watchout for DNA in the background...

You can see the big guy at the end, chatting the woman up!

Dhoni days that it was a mistake to promote Raina :) Says wont do it again ( we forgive him)

Shawa Bhai Shawa....

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 184
Fantastic Innings by Younis Khan. Congratulations Pakistan for wining the final. Very well played. :14:

India played well too. Few things should be learned but over all well played. I am not disappointed at all as this young team has good nerve to change almost 300 and if Rohit and Raina wouldn't have played those shots in air, they might have changed 316.

But again younis proved my confidence in him.
I always rate him the most dangerous when India plays against Pak. :)

Younis Khan man of the match in the final?

Surely that can't be... last I heard he was "pathetic" and "deserved to be dropped" :>

Easa said:
Younis Khan man of the match in the final?

Surely that can't be... last I heard he was "pathetic" and "deserved to be dropped" :>
It was only a fluke. The india bowlers are crap any ways, even a kid could make a century there.

Not gonna lie, that's true. Completely true. He had completely lost the plot.

But again, showed his brilliance today.

Guess he's good, just inconsistent in ODIs.

Back