India v Sri Lanka | 2nd ODI | Nagpur | 18/12/09

Raina once again getting out on a short pitched delivery. This guy has a real problem against short bowling for sure.

Afridi_Fan said:
Raina once again getting out on a short pitched delivery. This guy has a real problem against short bowling for sure.

It was a slower ball.. happens when you try to hit every ball..

Asok Chaktra said:
It was a slower ball.. happens when you try to hit every ball..
The 1st ball was slower, not the 2nd watch the highlights to confirm it.

Sanga is the worst captain i have even seen in my whole life he dont even have clue when to use his bowlers he dont use bowlers properly.

he should be sacked :(

Ayyub said:
Sanga is the worst captain i have even seen in my whole life he dont even have clue when to use his bowlers he dont use bowlers properly.

he should be sacked :(
Dont u watch pak cricket? :D

Considering the situation we were after 10 overs, this is a good recovery.

Good innings by Virat, Raina and Dhoni. Dhoni definitely knows how to build an innings. A bit lucky today though. But fortune favors the brave. :14:

Dhoni once again is the top dawg, WELL PLAYED.....However that last over is up there as one of the worst I have ever seen...

Garuda said:
Considering the situation we were after 10 overs, this is a good recovery.

Good innings by Virat, Raina and Dhoni. Dhoni definitely knows how to build an innings. A bit lucky today though. But fortune favors the brave. :14:
Just a bit? :13:

He made complete use of his chances, but don't exaggerate by saying that he was just a bit lucky. When you are given two chances in 3 balls, you have to be the luckiest batsman on the planet. Not just a bit lucky for sure.

Afridi_Fan said:

He made complete use of his chances, but don't exaggerate by saying that he was just a bit lucky. When you are given two chances in 3 balls, you have to be the luckiest batsman on the planet. Not just a bit lucky for sure.
may be but looking at the situation and the innings he played, I would say he needed that. But he made the full use of that. A batsman never get this kind of luck every innings. hell, sometimes even given out wrongly too.

So, if he made max use of the chances he got then, he is a good batsman. :p

Afridi_Fan said:

correction : luckiest batsmen today :)

Afridi_Fan said:

You are wrong. How about 3 chances in 3 balls..this batsman was the luckiest ever in cricket history---->
http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showpost.php?p=2212305&postcount=2

:p

Garuda said:
may be but looking at the situation and the innings he played, I would say he needed that. But he made the full use of that. A batsman never get this kind of luck every innings. hell, sometimes even given out wrongly too.

So, if he made max use of the chances he got then, he is a good batsman. :p
He is a damn good batsman I'm not arguing on that. I had reservations about "a bit lucky" part.

I guess dhoni put the knockers to rest for another day!

This is cheating he is called a pace bowler and he is bowling like a spinner. :pissed:

sri lanka are flying. Tharanga is their best opener in my eyes. This time i hope they stick with him. Not counting Dilshan as an opener.

Ballaybazi ka taqati khel
SL 122-1 after 16 overs - need 180 more @ 5.29

Back