India v West Indies | 2nd Test | Kolkata | 14-18 Nov 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
sehwag > daylight > Dravid , Dhoni , Dada > Raina,GG etc..

outsider list , Albie Morkel > daylight > afridi , razzaq, gayle , hayden , kp , bell , mccullam , taylor etc etc

morkel is a bit surprise. I thought steyn would be there.

Credit to India but, Windies are an awful side. With a equally awful board.

Zimbabwe are better than them, and that says alot.

Dravid is my hero. Great player and equally great person. India's gonna miss him when he retires.

VVS Laxman 73 116
Yuvraj Singh 0* 0
Extras: 13
Total 346/5 (3.95) 87.3 overs
Day one stumps
Well played india :14:

Last edited:
A great position got reduced to good one after last 2 dismissals. Still not bad score for Day 1.

morkel is a bit surprise. I thought steyn would be there.

Albie Morkel is Morne Morkel yelder brother, batting allrounder :D

i like him because this guy Albie Morkel hit huge sixes effortlessly and CSK pride :afridi

west indies should look for 5 early wickets

ideally keeping india under 400

Hopefully Yuvraj and Dhoni will entertain us today. Good luck to VVS, we await another glorious Eden hundred :)

Gauti has donated his organs to Apollo Hospital, ergo he has kept sticker on his bat 'Give a life'. Well, it's very needed cause.

CT Sir,how come you're more active when India plays & you don't show up,when Pak. plays?:23:
Guess,'Best Captain Ever' Dhoni's captaincy is compelling you to switch loyalities. :yk

CT Sir,how come you're more active when India plays & you don't show up,when Pak. plays?:23:
Guess,'Best Captain Ever' Dhoni's captaincy is compelling you to switch loyalities. :yk

:akhtar

i said it many times i want b watching pakistan match as long mr farhat is there:afridi

and i aint watching this match madam:akhtar

Your being in this thread (to check the score :23: ) proves you are. :p

Came 2 see whats going on.... in this meaningless series :yk

sachin wanted 2 skip the west indies tour:yk

but he wanted 2 play this:sami

dnt makes any sense:zaka

Came 2 see whats going on.... in this meaningless series :yk

sachin wanted 2 skip the west indies tour:yk

but he wanted 2 play this:sami

dnt makes any sense:zaka

Sachin is the supreme cricketing power.:D It's his choice,when he wishes to play or not.:sachin

ya i knw :yk

sac needed a series like this but still no lady luck:wasim

i guess h should have missed this aswel.... :yk

That's the reason he wishes to score in Aus.,so that criticizing people don't complain. :yk

CT Sir,you didn't reply to this:

"Guess,'Best Captain Ever' Dhoni's captaincy is compelling you to switch loyalities."

:yk

That's the reason he wishes to score in Aus.,so that criticizing people don't complain. :yk

CT Sir,you didn't reply to this:

"Guess,'Best Captain Ever' Dhoni's captaincy is compelling you to switch loyalities."

:yk

watch my pic ... madam :yk

feel the difference from boys n mans:ikhan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back