India v West Indies | 2nd Test | Kolkata | 14-18 Nov 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn those no balls costing big for the WI...2 nb wickets..it was like Dhoni knew lol

lol Laxman didn't see it haha...boy will he feel bad if Dhoni gets out now :)))

Yesterday Ashraful_Rox , predicted that both Laxman and Dhoni will score centuries :heart:

:))) @ their Strike Rates.

Dhoni has a SR of 78 in a test match.

West Indies should board a plane and go home. This is atrocious even if the pitch is flat.

Another 30 overs left.. Slog for another 10 overs and bowl 20

Only 27 overs are left in the day. Light wont get better later, So its better if they bowl straight after tea, 2-3 quick wickets will be good.

Another 30 overs left.. Slog for another 10 overs and bowl 20

People on Cricinfo are saying Dhoni should declare once Laxman gets his double. I predict Dhoni getting one before Laxman going by the rate that the skipper is going :afridi

my mobile is made in india.... No russian alphabets :D

Dhoni is smashing here! Love to watch him when he is in full flow.

Iam using a china mobile :))) so next time watch out for some chinese

People on Cricinfo are saying Dhoni should declare once Laxman gets his double. I predict Dhoni getting one before Laxman going by the rate that the skipper is going :afridi

:haha
Laxman cant force the scoring rate like Dhoni or UV ..
But if the pitch is a highway i am worried abt chanders :(

Laxman cant force the scoring rate like Dhoni or UV ..
But if the pitch is a highway i am worried abt chanders :(

I agree. But don't worry about Chanders if you can get the batsmen at the other end out.

Also Ashwin + Ohja are going to be key IMO.

Windies aren't threatening because I don't think they had the right combination for this flat track. Marlon Samuels can not bowl at the test level.

BATTING - India

VVS Laxman*168 274
MS Dhoni 138 173
Extras: 22
Total613/6 (4.14)148.0
BOWLING
Darren Sammy 24 12 42
Devendra Bishoo 45 15 41

Last edited:
I agree. But don't worry about Chanders if you can get the batsmen at the other end out.

Also Ashwin + Ohja are going to be key IMO.

Windies aren't threatening because I don't think they had the right combination for this flat track. Marlon Samuels can not bowl at the test level.

Yeah. Things are looking good for India.

Roach to Dhoni, out Caught by Baugh!! Gone. No no-ball this time. Roach has got Dhoni caught behind for the 3rd time today, but this is the first time he hasn't overstepped. Short of length and just outside off, Dhoni wanted to cut it away but didn't have enough room, got a thick edge to Baugh who paused a while and made sure it was a legal delivery before celebrating.

cricbuzz

Dhoni gone! India in big big trouble with just 620 runs on the board. o_O

Lax wants that 200, I can tell. Otherwise he would have retired immediately after his back problem :))

Dhoni might declare after he scores his 200..
Declaring b4 will be awesome 194*

Dear Ashwin - Do not take singles off the last ball of the over. We all know why India is still batting. Let Laxman get to that figure and we shall declare.

Shastri with his stupid comments referring to the negative bowling by WI

"Two short balls and Indians have decided to declare".

They are going to bowl negative. That is the obvious thing to do stupid.

631/7..Declared
Dont know why we declared after facing only 2 balls in the last over :)))

would India have declared if :sachin was on 76* and the situation was the same? serious question... :inti

Dada fans are true fans unlike u closet sachin fans :23::23:
iam a great fan of sachin from my childhood days.iam not like those old critics of him who recently changed as sachin fans :D

Ashwin? After Yadav took a wicket? Frigging why?

Dim light favors pacers. Its a folklore Dhoni!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back