India v West Indies | 2nd Test | Kolkata | 14-18 Nov 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ambi вы пробуя любой русский цыпленок?? ??

Kirk Edwards*12 32
Darren Bravo 4 5
Extras: 0
Total 34/2(2.83)12.0overs

Last edited:
Bad light 3.30pm :O:O

they are making a mistake. Sun rises early and sets early in east and north east india. They should start the play 1 hour earlier than schedule.

In winter, our schools, colleges also starts 1 hour earlier due to this. (same as day light saving only the time frame isn't changed).

Btw looks like indians are less aggressive while it comes to cricket. Pakistan just lost 1 match and all people shouting, drop him, sack him.... I don't recollect we were saying like that even while touring england....

don't forget to check out the gem. "what i hate about current indian team".

Op is still in may month. :D (Hibernation perhaps)

Yeah, stupid heading for the thread.

But to be fair to him he's mentioned that he doesn't hate the team, hates the way they became no 1. :p

I would have simply hated it if Sri Lanka got rank 1. At one point, they were even close to achieving that (Attaining rank 1 that is). I would have hated the HTB SL team to the core for that, to be honest.

:AAG

Btw looks like indians are less aggressive while it comes to cricket. Pakistan just lost 1 match and all people shouting, drop him, sack him.... I don't recollect we were saying like that even while touring england....
we will get tired after thinking about the amount of criticism that our media is going to put on the players

well.. u tried jinxing and it didnt work out :sami
PPers are so much obsessed with jinx and anti-jinx :20:

No. I watched first two-three overs myself..... pitch & west Indian bowling vs 52K runs batting line up.

I don't believe in jinxing. If jinxing existed, then Saeed Anwar thread would have worked ..... and his record would have stayed intact.

Last edited:
Ambi & velu - stop posting in Cyrillic, and stick to match commentary please.

they are making a mistake. Sun rises early and sets early in east and north east india. They should start the play 1 hour earlier than schedule.

In winter, our schools, colleges also starts 1 hour earlier due to this. (same as day light saving only the time frame isn't changed).

Common sense / Logic doesn't really come naturally to BCCI

When I came down this morning and turned the telly on, I turned off when I saw Dhoni was batting.

Actually I went and made breakfast whilst listening to PJ Harvey's 'White Chalk' album. Much better use of my time.

^

Next time when you see Dhoni batting, paint your wall and watch till it dries. :)))

Wont be shocked if India wrap up game tomorrow, W.I are prone to collapses and i think they will follow on tomorrow!

Wooohooo...What a performance by Dhoni :heart: & Laxman. :14:

I missed all the fun.:( I only saw 1 out of 10 fours & didn't watch any of the sixes.:(

Well,I'll check the highlights now. :)

^
Well nobody will disagree when you say that Dhoni's shots are ugly.
But he gets his job done ( esp in ODIs ) , he has won more games than our other batsmen who look pleasing to the eye.

^
Well nobody will disagree when you say that Dhoni's shots are ugly.
But he gets his job done ( esp in ODIs ) , he has won more games than our other batsmen who look pleasing to the eye.

I've yet to see a Test-changing innings from him when India are up against it.

I've yet to see a Test-changing innings from him when India are up against it.

conflicting comments :D
when he was playing a match winning inning you might have gone out to watch snowfall :)))

Last edited:
Normal service resumed. India will declare after scoring 1000.

EDIT: Just checked the score, clearly they don't think they need 1000 to win.

Last edited:
Normal service resumed. India will declare after scoring 1000.

EDIT: Just checked the score, clearly they don't think they need 1000 to win.

as soon as they leave the country, you will start seeing below 200 scores. team full of FTBs...

Haven't been following this series closely, has Sachin scored his hundred 100 yet?

Unfortunately not. He got out on 38, 62 away from his ton ton. Some dude named Bishoo took his wicket.

51.6 46.8 mph, stop that countdown, Tendulkar is gone, just as Gavaskar was mentioning the swelling crowd, Tendulkar falls to Bishoo again, a short ball which turns away, Tendulkar looks to pull off the back foot, can't beat Marlon Samuels at midwicket, India can get back to work now 205/3

Ouch, poor Sachin he must be mentally exhausted by the never ending anticipation, if he doesn't score against WI than I don't think he will get it anytime soon, specially not against the Aussies. The longer he fails the more self doubt will creep in.

Last edited:
Anyone know why they declared? Ashwin was 96 away from his ton!

Did anyone else notice that when Umesh Yadav bowled his first delivery the speed showed at 132.1 but when they showed the speeds of the entire over that figure was shown as 142.1 lol?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back