Not open for further replies.
Need another 158 runs.. one 50+ partnership will seal the game

Velu,it's all your fault.:facepalm:

You better stop predicting. :(

Sir Jadeja out. :(

for you Velu with loads of love :D

Manhoos Insaan

Shakal aachi nahi hai to, kamse kam baatein to aachi kar lo

Hopefully selectors will stop experimenting too much now.

Abhimany Mithn is an embarrassment. A typical trundler at 120-130k range who has no variations or any yorkers..

Yadav had an off game.

Indian selectors should stop selecting trndlers. Anyone who bowls less than 130k is an atomatic no-no.

Justice served. Jadeja runot.

Fat lady stared singing already :inzi

for you Velu with loads of love :D

Manhoos Insaan

Shakal aachi nahi hai to, kamse kam baatein to aachi kar lo

still i have some hope..
we might chase this :D

i expected that Sir RJ will run himself out , but its not his fault this time :))

I just read the ball-by-ball commentary on cricinfo. West Indies murdered Mithun and Yadav in the last few overs!

Not to ruin you guys party, but Windies should have been 2-0 up in this tournament already. They simply didn't bat well enough in the first two matches.

Both teams are missing their biggest players ( Gayle, dwayne Bravo, chanderpaul, Tendulkar, Dhoni, Yuvraj, Zaheer) so no team should come up with excuses.

And surely windies can't lose this one too? But you never know with them.

Not to ruin you guys party, but Windies should have been 2-0 up in this tournament already. They simply didn't bat well enough in the first two matches.

Both teams are missing their biggest players ( Gayle, dwayne Bravo, chanderpaul, Tendulkar, Dhoni, Yuvraj, Zaheer) so no team should come up with excuses.

And surely windies can't lose this one too? But you never know with them.

Probably 1-1.
Second match was an easy chase for us.

We gifted too many wickets to WI.

Kudos to Windies though, for making us sweat proper unlike the so called England team....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back