India v West Indies|4th ODI|Indore|8th Dec,2011

Saurav

Senior T20I Player
Runs
series nicely set up

India batting first,Sehwag picks Rahul Sharma instead of Yadav:facepalm:

Yadav is being sent to Australia i suppose.

Irfan should have been picked while R.Sharma should have replaced Ashwin.

Time for Veeru, Gauti and Raina to step up and score some runs.

lol Indians.... probably for the 1st time in history ...full spin attack? Vinay kumar, Mithun, Ashwin, Rahul Sharma & jadeja?

lol Indians.... probably for the 1st time in history ...full spin attack? Vinay kumar, Mithun, Ashwin, Rahul Sharma & jadeja?

what can ya do? I hope v kumar gets some thrashing today. Seriously, he shouldn't be playing even in states team.

Gauti get some runs...

Sehwags just an uncontrollable and unpredictable character- never know which team is he playing for!

pitch is paradise for batting 1st. Sammy was shocked to lose the toss. He deserepately wanted to bat 1st.

and under the lights the ball will swing a little more,it won't suit shewags shot play

I really like the way Sammy escapes bowling in the powerplays :))

Shewag and g.g destroyed p.p's hope for maiden one day century

Sehwag is so dangerous at batting pitches! India will win this cuz they are on their way to make 350 or even more than that!

Vinay Kumar probably is changing pants by the over...

Must be pi$$ing himself......

T20 batting by these two so far. Windies wills struggle batting second but a couple of quick wickets here can peg the Indians back.

But this road is giving false confidience to these two openers before the Australian tour :)

Back