India v West Indies | ICC Champions Trophy | 11/06/13 | Indian Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
GET some covers on down there.......its pouring down........we need some sort of pitch to play in

That Microsoft ad on Star Cricket is hilarious.

233 is not enough against India. You need 270+ to pressure them in ODI. They have one of the strongest batting line-ups in ODI where MSD comes into his own.

the masters of batting showing how to bat, this is how you bat and not go into a shell. Roach the guy who got MOM against us just got spanked for 10 runs in an over.

this is how batting is done, we hardly had that score on the board yesterday after 20 overs :facepalm:

I think india are considering D/L and trying to stay on top of WI incase of rain...

Narine forced into the attack, this is going to be a good test...

I really think if India keeps to continue batting like this we will lose on 15th as well! hopefully we do, will do more good than harm.

The Man of the Match against PAK is a thundler against us... & Ur saying the pitch isnt doing anything..
So u mean ,our Indian thundlers bowled on the same pitch n were actually world class .lol

I really think if India keeps to continue batting like this we will lose on 15th as well! hopefully we do, will do more good than harm.

I hope we lose on the 15th.....would make us not be overconfident for the semis

Sammy has played great inning with bat
he has to bowl Spell of his life to save Windies And Pakistan

and we reached 58 only by 25th over and here are the Indians at 58 only in 8 overs :facepalm:

Pakistan has plyaed Semi final of last 6 ICC Event
not this Time
No problem

Why is Kapil acting like a goofball there?

This is How Pakistan should alo bat
And for that Job
Sharjeel khan and Ahmad Shahzad are best
1 down Jamshed

Come on Dhawan, I thought we'd disposed of Sehwag. Quit being reckless! Third chance of this innings so far.

Indian batsmen showing what's wrong with our batsmen (everything) and whats right with their lot (again everything)

This is what pakistan need in their changing room.

3dkwl.png

A Kohli kind of batsman and that message behind him... They need to read that everytime they go out to bat...

"Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude."

Last edited:
This is an easy score for India to chase. Other than Ishant's 49th over.. the bowling as a whole did a GREAT job of restricting WI.

IPL Zindabad!

This is what pakistan need in their changing room.

3dkwl.png

A Kohli kind of batsman and that message behind him... They need to read that everytime they go out to bat...

"Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude."

Yeah what is that? Some sponsor thing?

Sammy is having an amazing game so far.

:four from Dhawan! guy looks like perfect replacement for Virender Sehwag. This is how openers should be!

look at how they are spanking the trundlers fiercely and milking away the bowlers. thats how you bat, not go into the shell.

What good and positive batting this is!

If you have the right mindset and the skills then just og out and Express yourself and that is exactly what the opners are doing here.

Dhawan struggling against short ball. I guess he isn't Test class after all. Shouldn't be included in SA tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back