MenInG

PakPassion Administrator
Staff member
Runs
234 to get

234 to knock Pakistan out ... Stakes couldnt be any higher

India v West Indies | ICC Champions Trophy | 11/06/13 | Indian innings

I believe in west indies.

Sammy just gave us a slight chance. Now upto narine n co to do it for us.

What are the conditions like? It's drizzling here in St. Paul's. so I'm hoping there is some swing on offer.

Insha'Allah West Indies will win :) .. Come on Windiesssssss

To give Pakistan the best chance .. bowl out India for 100 :)

this would be tough

last 2 overs has shifted the game significantly :(

screw you Ishant :po:

Its a good surface to bowl on, so india needs to bat well here... keep it simple for 15 overs, rotating strike, and odd boundaries. Not a huge total so it shouldnt be a big problem...

Now its all upto our batsmen...........i was waiting for when our famous trundler Ishant would be smashed and it came in his final overs........Anyway now is down to our batsmen..........even if we lose it shouldnt be bad else our run rate would be screwed........I just hope our batsmen take it close even if they dont win it.

Re: India v West Indies | ICC Champions Trophy | 11/06/13 | Indian innings

Easy for India. For a team which scores 300+ almost every time they bat, this is a walk in the park.

wi has good bowling resources, and their fielding is not bad. this going to be a tough match for indians !

There wasn't much movement for Indian bowlers. So, unless Roach blows them away with speed, India should win it.

will not be difficult for the mighty indians whatsoever. get ready to be knocked out, my fellow Pakistanis.

india will win this match but that means ISHANT will play the next one.... How horrible it can get?

I think the next half of the tournament is going to be good for the bowlers, weather doesn't look good, cloudly/rainy days coming up, so bowlers will look to get more swing!

India Pak could be a bowlers battle too!

The worse bit for India is over now its the turn of their strength,
I expect them(India) to chase it in 42-44th over with about 5/6 down,

Don't expect a collapse from the best batting line up in the world.

One would expect India to walk this, and thereby send Pakistan out of the tourney.

The worse bit for India is over now its the turn of their strength,
I expect them(India) to chase it in 42-44th over with about 5/6 down,

Don't expect a collapse from the best batting line up in the world.

or for that matter expect a collapse when u least expect it to

imo first 15 overs are key.......if india go thru without losing more than 1 wicket they shuld coast

or for that matter expect a collapse when u least expect it to

Not jinxing them im being serious , chasing is India's forte .When was the last time they failed at chasing 220-250 odd score?

I can't remember

Play roach and narine carefully and smash the other trundlers like sammy and pollard out of the park.

Come on West Indies, believe!

Give us a fight.

Chasing looks easier at the oval even pak chased 200 in a warm up here.

Don't see this lineup failing to chase this score... would be good to see how R Sharma goes, his second chance to open the batting in CT 2013... can he score again? If he does, then that is some good news for India....

Replace M Vijay as opener with R Sharma, and Bring in D K as middle order instead of out-of-form-in-the-middle-over Rohit Sharma

look how indian batting line-up will chase this score , watch and learn you dumb pakistani batsmen.

Lets he honest with ourselves, this game is 75% in india's favour. The other 25% is if India bat terrible and windies do everything brilliant.

Sharma is a very stylish batsman, not many right handers are easy on the eye! never understood why he failed so miserably though...

See this Pakistan..!!

India needs to chase almost the same score what Pakistan wanted tomorrow..

Please check India's approach and learn something..!

Dhawan needs 34+ to over-take misbah as CT 2013 top scorer!

Good square cut Rohit, and then follows it up with a limp prod. Typical.

Cockroach versus Kohliflower should be good to watch later on.

they will never learn- picking the same players and expecting different results is stupid. need new faces.

Yeah this cockroach business is getting out of hand

they will never learn- picking the same players and expecting different results is stupid. need new faces.

by picking different faces you can't change the mind set and mental block which is there in our players.. some one needs to tell them don't be afraid of the ball or either leave cricket

when our batsmen were playing yesterday it seemed they are just playing to hold the bat and survive..!

Good running to get the third there.

Nice way to keep warm as well: Sunny

by picking different faces you can't change the mind set and mental block which is there in our players.. some one needs to tell them don't be afraid of the ball or either leave cricket

when our batsmen were playing yesterday it seemed they are just playing to hold the bat and survive..!

we will never know how good the replacements are until and unless we try them. this current lot of Farhat Malik and Kami has been failing for the past 10 years, do you expect them to improve?

Stop prodding outside off, Rohit you hack.

Last edited:
Sharma has played and missed twice now inside 3 overs, but he is still looking positive and looking for runs.

Going for the shots. I prefer that.

yes that is necessary go for the shots don't just block block block.. no way with you blocking the bowler is going to change his line and length.. play some shots and try to disturb the line and length of the bowler

Indian batting is so solid, i don't see them losing this game. Theyll win this comfortably with 5-6 wickets to spare.

we will never know how good the replacements are until and unless we try them. this current lot of Farhat Malik and Kami has been failing for the past 10 years, do you expect them to improve?

i don't expect them to improve i want improvement for the upcoming players.. before coming to the international arena they should be mentioned that playing block block block is never going to earn you anything

Fourteen down, Two hundred and twenty to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back