West Indies (130/1) defeat USA (128) comfortably by 9 wickets in Super 8 Group 2 clash of ICC T20 World Cup 2024

That is not exactly USA's fault lol So venting frustration against them makes you so small dude lol
Lol man. I m just enjoying the phainty USA is getting here. Hahaha.

I want england to beat them so bad that they forget about cricket hahahah.

At this rate, Windies should finish the game off by 13th over.

I think Windies should send in Andre Russell next.

Windies - 97/1 (9 overs).

Windies need 32 more to win.

USA are getting outplayed for the first time in this tournament.

3 consecutive sixes by shai hope.
Zimbabar would never even dream of hitting 3 consecutive sixes

Anyone missing Pakistan yet?

USA is a joke team.

I repeat, associates have no business playing main rounds.
Dallas was a road pitch even better than Barbados when it comes to flat decks.

If Pakistan played in NY it would make sense. Pakistan have themselves to blame. They knew weeks in advance they'd have 3 games to play and not 4.

Also to be 100% fair, Considering the way wi played against England and Australia in a warmup( Granted Australia was bowling with part timers and David Warner lol), They'd maul Pakistan into next week, Especially shadab of babar had the guts to bowl him.

Dallas was a road pitch even better than Barbados when it comes to flat decks.

If Pakistan played in NY it would make sense. Pakistan have themselves to blame. They knew weeks in advance they'd have 3 games to play and not 4.

Also to be 100% fair, Considering the way wi played against England and Australia in a warmup( Granted Australia was bowling with part timers and David Warner lol), They'd maul Pakistan into next week, Especially shadab of babar had the guts to bowl him.

Also Akeal hosein, Chase, Moti will be a handful against pakistan "all rounders" in the middle.

Anyone missing Pakistan yet?

USA is a joke team.

I repeat, associates have no business playing main rounds.
Every misses the entertainment Pakistan provides.
USA had a super off day today, but they were decent against SA. I would love to see 15-20 competitive teams in cricket rather than current set of 4 or 5 top teams.!

Every misses the entertainment Pakistan provides.
USA had a super off day today, but they were decent against SA. I would love to see 15-20 competitive teams in cricket rather than current set of 4 or 5 top teams.!

More to do with their loss of captain. Today they would have lost. But they would not have batted brainlesssly. Would have reached atleast 175. WI bowling is not all that great.

Westindies NRR is 1.814
South Africa = 0.62
England= 0.41

If westindies win against South Africa then South Africa likely to out of semifinals.
England is anyway going through by beating USA

Westindies NRR is 1.814
South Africa = 0.62
England= 0.41

If westindies win against South Africa then South Africa likely to out of semifinals.
England is anyway going through by beating USA

Yup.

South Africa vs Windies is practically a knockout game. Whoever wins is through.

Well, that was expected on good wickets. But a good tournament for US regardless, nobody expected them to get this far.

Yup.

South Africa vs Windies is practically a knockout game. Whoever wins is through.
How are the weather conditions for England vs USA and south africa vs WI Games .

Any rain off match and all the equation can change

That was easy and quick. That is how you should play against first timers.

kYOKfiB.png

How are the weather conditions for England vs USA and south africa vs WI Games .

Any rain off match all the equation can change

If rain washes out both games, South Africa and West Indies are through. England would be eliminated.

Not really, Dallas pitch had a lot of juice early on and was slightly double pitched as well. Ball was moving around a lot. Pakistan bowled very poorly.
Bro no, USA got bowled out for 130 in Barbados. This is wi hone pitch, they'd obviously maul USA. They even scored 180 against England.

Pakistan is just poor. Babar and rizwan got exposed in t20 for the millionth time, in t20 tournament settings these boys are at best accumulators who'll chase down 150-160 scores or at worst walking wickets. And with usman, Saim, Fakhar, Azam, Chacha, Shadab, Imad etc etc as our middle order, Our tail literally begins at no 3 lol.

Bowling wise only Naseem showed up, Amir showed up when it no longer mattered, Rauf does his usual routine of picking up wickets and being the highest wicket taker but also a run machine.

West Indies would have mauled Pakistan in Barbados and Dallas.

I still believe Pakistan is better then USA as Pakistan bottled it, However the fact that we now have to resort to forming arguments to PROVE WHY PAKISTAN IS SUPERIOR TO USA, shows how bad the team really is.

Bro no, USA got bowled out for 130 in Barbados. This is wi hone pitch, they'd obviously maul USA. They even scored 180 against England.

Pakistan is just poor. Babar and rizwan got exposed in t20 for the millionth time, in t20 tournament settings these boys are at best accumulators who'll chase down 150-160 scores or at worst walking wickets. And with usman, Saim, Fakhar, Azam, Chacha, Shadab, Imad etc etc as our middle order, Our tail literally begins at no 3 lol.

Bowling wise only Naseem showed up, Amir showed up when it no longer mattered, Rauf does his usual routine of picking up wickets and being the highest wicket taker but also a run machine.

I still believe Pakistan is better then USA as Pakistan bottled it, However the fact that we now have to resort to forming arguments to PROVE WHY PAKISTAN IS SUPERIOR TO USA, shows how bad the team really is.
I agree with your assessment of Pakistan team but Dallas pitch had something for the bowlers. The ball moved around, any other team with decent bowling line up would have defended 160 on that pitch. Pakistan bowled so many full tosses but even then they almost defended 160 on that pitch. Today’s pitch was very flat. There was absolutely nothing for any bowler.

Not really, Dallas pitch had a lot of juice early on and was slightly double pitched as well. Ball was moving around a lot. Pakistan bowled very poorly.
No. Canada made 190 odd. USA chased down in 17 overs. Even against Pakistan USA was all set to register a convincing win before showing some inexperience.

There is a lot of it going on here. When India had a shock in loss in 2007 they made sure they never lose to a minnow again. Hasn't lost to a minnow since. But Pakistan lost to Zimbabwe in 2022. IN 2023 world cup lesser ranked Afghanistan pounded them. This is the worst of all given that USA plays its first ever world T20. Pakistan as a team has a lot of holes. Any team that exploits those holes will prevail.

Lol hahahah 120k engineer got smashed.
I missed it.
This is how these part time cricketers should be treated.

Last edited by a moderator:
All these engineers texi drivers labourers should go back to their real job.

West Indies showing babar and his friends how it's done against part time cricketers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow there's a lot of catharsis in this thread. You really needed the West Indies to do something that the Pakistani team couldn't do-Beat the United States at cricket.

Not going to lie, getting smashed here stung but it is what it is. I doubt even Monank patel would have been able to help USA win here, although it would surely have been a significantly closer match with him. Jones can bat when he's on song, but I don't think captaincy suits him at all.

Let's see if we can scrap a consolation win vs. England on Sunday before we go home. I don't think this team is looking for moral victories, they're looking for real ones. Beating England will end the tournament on a high note-and hopefully help the USA start planning for some home tours. Dallas and Florida are real nice in the wintertime.

Back