West Indies (130/1) defeat USA (128) comfortably by 9 wickets in Super 8 Group 2 clash of ICC T20 World Cup 2024

They should know they can score 60 runs in the last 5 overss if wickets are in hand. They just had to get to 100 by 15th over. Coach sure has to tell theses things. 31 runs in the next 5 overs is easy.
I think they were aiming for 180+ and wanted to show we are a serious side. Lost plot in between.

Mayers has been in a poor run for a while which was why he didn't get picked same could be said for Heymeyer too but he isn't getting much games either.
I thought he did fairly well in the recently concluded T20 series against South Africa. He played impactful knocks in all three matches. Not to mention, he can give you a few overs of handy medium pace too.

This is what should happen to these engineers labourers taxi drivers. This is how they should be treated.

Pakistan should be ashamed of themselves for losing against these part time cricketers.
Zimbabar and his friends should be kicked out from the team just for losing against them

USA is not going to go through anyway. But if they had batted responsibly they could given a scare to Windies.

Can’t believe this team defeated Pak. That result has diluted the quality of the WC:(
It sure was the lowest point in the history of Pakistan cricket. Losing to these part time cricketers. Zimbabar and his friends should be ashamed of themselves.

Haris Rauf must be a special type of shameless tool to go on about his leisure after getting spanked 12 off 3 against this Bavuma-esque mediocrity. You need to be both dumb and have a thick skin.

For shame.

Can’t believe this team defeated Pak. That result has diluted the quality of the WC:(
NZ bowled out for 50 odd runs by Afghanistan. worse than USA. Inspite of inexperience they managed to cross 100 in every innings. They smashed mighty South African bowling all over the park.

On Dallas ground i bet USA will give challenge to West Indies. These grounds are not familar for these guys.

West Indies outside their home grounds are poor as well. In the last 3 years West Indies has lost 20 out of 26 matches outside West Indies. This is their home ground.

I believe people whose first language isn’t English would say a lot of cliches but Rameez is good at creating excitement. Bazid is good also. Waqar and Wasim are awful. Wasim more than Waqar.
Bazid is alright. He atleast constructs the sentence better although with limited vocabulary.

I want to apologise to shai hope for comparing him to Zimbabar.
He is much better than Zimbabar..

You’re taking out Pakistan team’s anger on the US team lol
Lol hahahah. Pakistan team really should be ashamed of themselves for losing against these guys. I mean these guys are not even full time cricketers.
That captain guy from USA that Indian guy. He runs a restaurant or something like that

Lol hahahah. Pakistan team really should be ashamed of themselves for losing against these guys. I mean these guys are not even full time cricketers.
That captain guy from USA that Indian guy. He runs a restaurant or something like that
If they had Monank in the match against SA they would have won it.

Bazid is alright. He atleast constructs the sentence better although with limited vocabulary.
Bazid khan is the most boring commentator and his jokes are so bad. I hate his commentary so much.

All Pakistani commentators and obviously Indian ones as well are so awful.

Denesh kartik is little bit decent in whole or subcontinent.

We lost to part-time Irish men too in 2007. One was a teacher and took vacation days to play the WC lol

I am from Canada. Cricket is not even among top 5 sports in North America. You can make more money driving a truck than by playing cricket here.

Cricketers have no choice but to be part-time cricketers.

Windies are going after it hard. Good strategy.

If Windies get a good NRR, SA-WI game can become a knockout game.

I am from Canada. Cricket is not even among top 5 sports in North America. You can make more money driving a truck than by playing cricket here.

Cricketers have no choice but to be part-time cricketers.
I get that but seriously team like Pakistan should not be losing against teams like USA and Canada.

I was too young in 2007 so I don't know how it must felt.
But this loss against USA is lowest point for me.

I was 17 during 2007 World Cup.

It was one of the most boring World Cups for me. It was too long. Final was horrible too.

I was shocked to see Pakistan lose to Ireland. That was unthinkable considering the team had legends like Inzamam and Yousuf. Team even had Imran Nazir, Azhar Mahmood etc.

Back