India vs Hong Kong | Asia Cup | Karachi | 25/06/2008|

Saj

PakPassion Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Jun 1, 2001
Runs
96,060
Match is due to start in around 30 minutes.

Hong Kong squad

Tabarak Dar, Afzaal Haider, Ashish Gadhia, JJ Atkinson, TM Brown, KH Butt, Irfan Ahmed, CK Kruger, JPR Lamsam, Munir Dar, Nadeem Ahmed, Najeeb Amar, Skhawat Ali, Waqas Barkat, Zain Abbas


India squad

MS Dhoni, Yuvraj Singh, PP Chawla, G Gambhir, M Gony, P Kumar, PP Ojha, IK Pathan, YK Pathan, SK Raina, V Sehwag, I Sharma, RG Sharma, RP Singh, RV Uthappa
 
Gony i gets a game ahead of Ishant.Also Uthappa in for Yuvi.Rp Singh also gets a game in place of injured Irfan.Else the same line-up as the Kitply Cup final.
 
Good choice I think for India to mix it up a little, it's going to be hot and draining so need to keep players fresh off the back of the Kiply trophy too which was played in similar heat.
 
Great, I've been wanting to see Gony given a chance
Gauti gets 2 4's in first over
 
gambhir is struggling to score a run

anyway, anothe boring game on cards.

bangladesh vs sri lanka is much better to watch everyone. atleast there is a ray of hope that Bangladesh might do well against lanka
 
Cricinfo: The Hong Kong players look pretty tired out there. Not used to playing two days in a row in this heat. The captain admitted as much at the toss
 
Why did they allow part-time club cricketers to play 2 games in 2 days??? They should've played PAK v IND today
 
oh dear, i foresee Viru trying to hit every pie thrown at him out of the park and that might just get him out early. he looks so disinterested
 
lolol,

i think even askint a senior teams like pakisan and inida is not good.

2 games in 2 days should not happen to any team.

this is totally wrong.

unless the game is 20 over. 2 games in 2 consecutive days are not on
 
lollol said:
Why did they allow part-time club cricketers to play 2 games in 2 days??? They should've played PAK v IND today
It IS India vs Pakistan :D
 
Funny......

Lamsam to Gambhir, FOUR, Hmm... short and pulled to midwicket boundary. I fear this is going to be a massacre. Too easy. They bowled pretty well yesterday but have run out of steam today

Even cricindo admitting thay played better yesterday :p
 
lol commies trying their best to jinx this. And wooooooo hoooooooooo finally I see a chinaman play cricket. Too bad he doesnt bowl like one. :D
 
lol, that fat chinese didnt play yesterday did he?
 
Dhonian said:
lol commies trying their best to jinx this. And wooooooo hoooooooooo finally I see a chinaman play cricket. Too bad he doesnt bowl like one. :D
would be nice if he was a chinaman bowler also :p
 
Well guys i see a 400+ here by india and they might even go past SL's 440 something...and if gambhir carries on the way hes playing he might even get 200...cant say the same about sehwag as he'll most probably throw his wicket away after he gets to his 100..
 
Its so boring...HK hold onto those catches.I want to see youngsters in action.
 
Cricinfo: 10.5 Najeeb Amar to Sehwag, FOUR, tossed up on the middle and leg, Sehwag is down the track and blasts it over the bowler's head. Fastest hundred for India in one-day cricket.

whats that ^^? fastest hundred? but he is on 67?
 
PakPassionate said:
Cricinfo: 10.5 Najeeb Amar to Sehwag, FOUR, tossed up on the middle and leg, Sehwag is down the track and blasts it over the bowler's head. Fastest hundred for India in one-day cricket.

whats that ^^? fastest hundred? but he is on 67?

Probably meant India's fastest rate of getting to 100 runs e.g. 70 deliveries..
 
PakPassionate said:
Cricinfo: 10.5 Najeeb Amar to Sehwag, FOUR, tossed up on the middle and leg, Sehwag is down the track and blasts it over the bowler's head. Fastest hundred for India in one-day cricket.

whats that ^^? fastest hundred? but he is on 67?

dont think "India" spells "S-E-H-W-A-G" :batman:
 
Last edited:
Sehwag gone :(

Well, it was expected.... he shouldve reached his 100....
 
Sehwag gone...Hk will be thanking their lucky stars.Now we can see youngsters.Prolly good that Viru got out,wouldn't want him exhausted today.Save up for tomorrow.
 
Hope they give some youngsters a chance now....
 
Hong Kong must be feeling the heat, after we ran them ragged yesterday. And India showing no mercy.
 
Remember that most 150+ scores came with a SR of <150, not the 200+ sehwag was aiming for :p

So ghambir is on his way, but has a long time to go.

If he gets a big score, its good for us, cause he will be exhausted for tomorrow :D
 
PCB should have made Pak play a tired minnow rather than a fresh minnow...
 
Good stuff from India. Let our middle order get some batting practice. :) WOOO HOOO!!
 
India should now aim for 400 at least. come on guys dont throw your wkts away! this kind of bowling is not seen everyday
 
LOL Dhoni comes in at 4. Whereas he usually waits until the very last moment before he comes out. Wonder why?
 
How about someone ocassionally add the score to this thread?????
 
Ghoshtbuster said:
LOL Dhoni comes in at 4. Whereas he usually waits until the very last moment before he comes out. Wonder why?
after the last ind/pak match he had admitted his mistake at coming down the order and said he will not do it any more.
 
Ghoshtbuster said:
LOL Dhoni comes in at 4. Whereas he usually waits until the very last moment before he comes out. Wonder why?
after the final, he said it himself, hell try to come up the order now.
 
Dhonifan said:
after the last ind/pak match he had admitted his mistake at coming down the order and said he will not do it any more.
Really?

Thats fair enough then.
 
last 5 overs, RR = 3.6

These HK spinners are quite decent in these conditions. They did the same to us yesterday.
 
Nearly 60 posts to get the score...

Quit your :altaf jibba-jabba :miandad and post some updates!!!
 
rohit has disappointed once again. what is WRONG with this dude? He makes 11 in 29 against hongkong??
 
Very simmilar to the Sarfraz run out.

Dhoni played the shot - then started to run - but stopped. By that time, Sharma was half way down the track.
 
Luton Bad Boy said:
Whatever Pakistan can do.....INDIA can do better.....

Collapse anyone....100/0 to 159/3....

I doubt it. Plus the tellytubbies of HK will still be tired from yesterday!

They aint young...and they aint fit! Harsh fixture planning :dna
 
does the Hk wicketkeeper wear dentures cause he keeps moving around in his mouth what look like an extra set of teeth
 
Dhonifan said:
does the Hk wicketkeeper wear dentures cause he keeps moving around in his mouth what look like an extra set of teeth
Gumshield. Like what boxers use.
 
Oxy said:
I doubt it. Plus the tellytubbies of HK will still be tired from yesterday!

They aint young...and they aint fit! Harsh fixture planning :dna
so I did see dentures
 
In the SL v BD game, a young bowler called DOLAR has bowled 3 overs for 50 runs!
 
Dhonifan said:
lol, ok that explains it, but dont see other wicketkeepes wear them, or do they??
Not really - except for Paul Nixon(??) in England, from what I have seen.

But these guys arent professionals, so perhaps opt for safety first.
 
Dhonifan said:
lol, ok that explains it, but dont see other wicketkeepes wear them, or do they??

Other teams dont have the threat of Harbhajan attacking their own players :)
 
Ghoshtbuster said:
Not really - except for Paul Nixon(??) in England, from what I have seen.

But these guys arent professionals, so perhaps opt for safety first.
yeah he does. wonder how he chats non stop wiht all that in his mouth,
 
Back
Top