India vs New Zealand | 3rd Test | Nagpur | 19-24 November 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
500 up for India and lead 31...

@IAJ ...yep very fine ground but very far from city and crowd still coming for test ..that's nice ...

India can easily bat the rest of this day and declare overnight. Only day 3 sir. :sohail

Yes ...but I want to test NZ batsman in last session today as they will be tired feilding whole day ..good chance of getting quick wickets...

:out

Lolz another gone in 90ies .....first Azhar then Dhoni ...lolz .....Hail sub continent Teams....

Bad luck for two players today, first azhar and now dhoni. Well played though!

Common Bhajji ...lets play 20-20 ..ur times starts now ..Dravid already cramping ..time for quick runs

Well Played Dravid ...:14:
hey mastermind_quad I'm interested on your view on ojha. What do you think of him?

I've seen a bit of him and I'm getting quite impressed by him. He always seems to keep things economical, not so much of an attacking option but I think the wickets will start coming the more he plays. I think he's quite a prospect actually.

hey mastermind_quad I'm interested on your view on ojha. What do you think of him?

I've seen a bit of him and I'm getting quite impressed by him. He always seems to keep things economical, not so much of an attacking option but I think the wickets will start coming the more he plays. I think he's quite a prospect actually.

Yep ..he is very good ..and today he is dangerous from 1st ball ...
and its good now he having competition with Ashwin & Amit Mishra so will be on toe to perform ..and he is young too ...and its playing along with bhajji which also helps ...Bhajji may not be able to deliver well but he can give some very good tips to him as a senior pro....

he did the job done in Sri Lanka ....in the absence of Bhajji....

he should keep working on his game .....I wanna see what he has to offer in foreign condition ..likes of SA/Aussies

Yep ..he is very good ..and today he is dangerous from 1st ball ...
and its good now he having competition with Ashwin & Amit Mishra so will be on toe to perform ..and he is young too ...and its playing along with bhajji which also helps ...Bhajji may not be able to deliver well but he can give some very good tips to him as a senior pro....

he did the job done in Sri Lanka ....in the absence of Bhajji....

he should keep working on his game .....I wanna see what he has to offer in foreign condition ..likes of SA/Aussies
thanks for replying :)

Hope India win this.

Taufel's misjudgment favors both the team alernatively ..yesterday 1 close call in favor of NZ...

Today Guptil's wicket in favor of us ....
and Taylors not out in favor of NZ.....

thanks for replying :)

Hope India win this.

Thanx ...game is in our favor now.....

today all the bowlers bowls pretty well ....Sree unlucky didn't get the wicket but that first over to Taylor was exceptional ....he is just wasting his talent ...

after that Gambhir's catch they stop playing Sweep shots .....that was an awsome catch one handed ....well done Gambhir...:14:

I'm going to do a Nostradamus and predict that Enzed are going to get a mullering.

Taufel's misjudgment favors both the team alernatively ..yesterday 1 close call in favor of NZ...

Today Guptil's wicket in favor of us ....
and Taylors not out in favor of NZ.....

that bound to happen when the ball turns rapidly. batsmen will get beaten very often and the surrounding fielders will appeal for everything as most of the deliveries will be heading towards the stump. judging precisely the pitch of the ball will be a tough job.

Seeing as India is going to win, I hope for an NZ collapse. One less innings for Sachin and Veeru

that bound to happen when the ball turns rapidly. batsmen will get beaten very often and the surrounding fielders will appeal for everything as most of the deliveries will be heading towards the stump. judging precisely the pitch of the ball will be a tough job.

Yes that Guptil call was very close only Hawk eye can tell it was pitched outside leg stump ....so as Taylor's call ..but Taylor was dead plumb

Shane Shillingford is playing for WI today after reported for suspected action

and THE Kulasekara is playing for SL today ....:D

very good observation from cricinfo .... this week 8 test playing nation will be involved in Test matches expect Bangladesh.

even Ishant look good .....but that short & wide stuff ..haha would have been cut for 4s if McCulum or Taylor were there ......

btw looking good in some deliveries ......

I am loving this crowd ...mind this it is very far from city ...and its weekday .....

close call....lolz at Dhoni ....not agreeing for UDRS and now asking for 3rd umpire review u making fool of urself ...:D

and look what Umpire decide to go for 3rd umpire ......but its not out by 3rd umpire tooo..ryder saved

Ishant bowling well...he is a good Talent and he too wasting it in full flow....morons Ishant & Sree

Not over until the fat man is out. He averages 53 after 14 games btw. World class player.

So India finally manages to win against a minnow.

Congrats good victory, but seriously after first two games, I thought NZ will put up a much better show. Two back to back horrendous batting performances, almost seems like BCCI sent a message to maintain the ranking.....oooh the conspiracy :ibutt

Congrats good victory, but seriously after first two games, I thought NZ will put up a much better show. Two back to back horrendous batting performances, almost seems like BCCI sent a message to maintain the ranking.....oooh the conspiracy :ibutt

:20:

what conspiracy?:inzi

YES ...BCCI good in this na ...haha...:))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back