IPL | Chennai Super Kings v Delhi Daredevils | Chennai | 2/5/08

ting ting round 2 - can we expect more of this today? or has the Spirit returned!

tpemma1.gif

"Pitch looks absolutely Perfect" - which in IPL speak means expect 200+ to be scored

Yellow team win toss and will bat

Chennai Super Kings team -

PA Patel, S Vidyut, SP Fleming, SK Raina, MS Dhoni, S Badrinath, JA Morkel, Joginder Sharma, M Ntini, M Gony, M Muralitharan

Delhi Daredevils team -

V Sehwag, G Gambhir, S Dhawan, AB de Villiers, Shoaib Malik, KD Karthik, R Bhatia, VY Mahesh, GD McGrath, P Sangwan, Mohammad Asif

yellow - chennai

blue - delhi

Go the blueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees !!!!

someone spank the Chennai's so their undefeated streak is finished :19:

My job is done. To create the commentary thread. Now I leave you to do something more interesting...

Lets see if mcgrath and asif and get a few early wickets to put DDD on top right from the begining. I realy hope asif bowls well today. And i hope malik can contribute with the bat later on tonight. Good luck boys!

delhi now have one of the best fielding sides in the tourney

malik and devilliers will make the offside like a lions den for the batsmen

Ready? I am. The players are making their way out to the middle. Plenty of cheer and some Sivamani drumming to add to the carnival-like atmosphere as Fleming and Parthiv Patel take their places. The Chepauk is alive! "Namma Thala kalam yerangitaru da....." as Mahendra Singh Dhoni's Pepsi ad in Tamil goes. Glenn McGrath takes the new ball.

Oxy said:
"Pitch looks absolutely Perfect" - which in IPL speak means expect 200+ to be scored

Yellow team win toss and will bat

For someone with a huge disinterest in the IPL, your interest in every match is interesting for us interesting observers here.....

Go go go Delheeee

I am in Dhoni183 position. I want Dhoni to make lots of runs, take a few spectacular catches, but Delhi to WIN (which they will)...rah rah

LOL! Yomahesh bowled Fleming twice in that over. The first one off a no ball..

i tried PM.. but got an Error.. no message just an error number 1 : :9:

Last edited:
Chennai 46/1

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

someone take these amatuers out... where Robot and Asif when u need 'em!

Sangwan to Patel, 2 runs, dropped but a top effort down at deep square leg, as Parthiv chips a ball off the stumps up in the air and Bhatia, sprinting forward and diving, fails to gets his fingertips to it, would have been a YouTube moment had he got it

a few balls back! sounds like a hardish catch

quote from cricinfo... Sangwan is bowling 'rubbish'

53/1 off 7 overs

and he strikes first ball, as Parthiv slashes a short one up in the air straight to the the fielder at short third man, who didn't have to do a thing, just pouch the catch

captain made a good choice by bringin himself on hey??

- - Dhoni Alert - - - - Dhoni Alert - - - - Dhoni Alert - - - - Dhoni Alert - -

Mohammad Asif to Vidyut, FOUR, banged in short and Vidyut gets a top-edge over the 'keeper, he wanted to pull that past midwicket but the ball gained on him and got him into a tangle

Asif getting rinssssssssed

Damn, none of the links working.

3 more days and I will be back in Bangalore and wouldn't need these links. I came to know that these links were down as BCCI wanted to bring them down. is it correct?

what is happening here boyz??

a new kid on the block is pachar pachar ke maaroing our tough, mean bowlers!!

get him outtttt

no links are working. i had to shell out money finally to watch

i bet it's true that bcci is jamming all the sopcasts. :p

:))) :))) :)))

tony cozier talking about the super kings cheerleaders (the indian ones where they have the gay guys dancing aswell):

Lal: "nothing to cheer about for the super kings cheerleaders"

Cozier: "a couple of super queens there too"

Sehwag is the real beast !! When he is in the mood, he will murder every1 in his path.. except Asif and McGrath :)) :))

Ghoshtbuster said:
:))) :))) :)))

tony cozier talking about the super kings cheerleaders (the indian ones where they have the gay guys dancing aswell):

Lal: "nothing to cheer about for the super kings cheerleaders"

Cozier: "a couple of super queens there too"
:))) :)))

switchblade said:
Sehwag is the real beast !! When he is in the mood, he will murder every1 in his path.. except Asif and McGrath :)) :))
yeah right, :)))
asif and uncle must be relieved not to be bowling to him

he's making chennai bowlers look like trundlers...

delhi 101/0 in 9 overs...nice...looks like chennai gonna have their first loss of the season....

after this delhi will take its rightful place at the top of the table

Could there be a twist here late in the day?

14 needed from 12 balls.

okay this Bowden has gone very silly with his new signals for wides, noballs etc. One noball I couldn't tell if he was signalling noball, a four or doing a breakdancing wave. now for wide he does a bird flying demo

Sehwag was once again absolutely destructive.

Hitting the ball to all parts of the ground and he made the task for his team mates a relatively simple one.

Back