IPL | Punjab vs Rajasthan | Jaipur | 20/04/08

switchblade said:
Why are the crowd booing Sreesanth ?
Because he said a lion could beat a tiger. :D

j/k, I think its because he said something to Kamran Akmal before and the crowd was booing him after that.

Showman said:

j/k, I think its because he said something to Kamran Akmal before and the crowd was booing him after that.

If he said the former, he deserves it :p

If he said the latter, cmon.. give him a break, he is Sreesanth :)))

Showman said:

is this the artificial affection for your team players that oxy is talking about? :|

Watson you beauty. hits a six. Now just waiting for his hamstring pull
blue team needs X runs to win with 6 wickets in hand

Sreesanth is back and the crowd really get after him. Boy are they pissed or what? They didn't like him sledging at Kamran AKmal

Vah vah!!! Kya baat hai!

Milroastnescafe said:
The Twatsonator doing a half convincing impersonation of not being useless. Amazing.

He's one of the best batsmen in the tournament. Definitely one of the most underrated.

nikred said:
is this the artificial affection for your team players that oxy is talking about? :|

Its wierd Sreesanth is being booed by an Indian crowd for saying something against a Pakistani :O

But that ought to teach him a lesson.. guy has repeatedly shamed himself with his over the top behavior.

Jadeja with a six. Sangakkara misses stumping
Royals need 25 to win from 30 balls

just saw the akmal pull for six of lee

magnificent shot.

akmal is getting back in the groove.
by the end of this year he will be laballed the best keeper in the world inshallah

MARK MY WORDS!!

Milroastnescafe said:
Thus far, in six games, no India will have won best on ground (assuming Watson or Warne win tonight)

Infact, none of the guys who were paid a lot of money did win anything.

Gilly, Symmo, Pathans, Bhajji, jayasuriya, Ricky ponting, hayden.. nope.

pakistanbest said:
just saw the akmal pull for six of lee

magnificent shot.

akmal is getting back in the groove.
by the end of this year he will be laballed the best keeper in the world inshallah

MARK MY WORDS!!

Yeah he did well behind the stumps too... I mean no chances were spilled.. when was the last time that happened ?!?

I just watched some of the action this evening and the more I see of Sreesanth the more I hate the guy.

Has he got some serious mental problems, because his behaviour on the cricket field is appalling. I hope the young kids watching him dont start behaving like spoilt brats on a cricket field like he does.

btw Shane Watson soon shut Sreesanth up, which was nice to see.

One other thing, I think keeping to a spinner like Warne may well improve Akmal's confidence. I'm sure Warne will have some tips for him and who knows he may even start snapping up chances off the bowling of Kaneria in future.

Saj said:
One other thing, I think keeping to a spinner like Warne may well improve Akmal's confidence. I'm sure Warne will have some tips for him and who knows he may even start snapping up chances off the bowling of Kaneria in future.
So the much maligned IPL is helping Akmal and other Pakistani players....so that is good news.

Blitzkrieg said:
no ways....in my books watson bats tanvir in every department....

In theory Watson could be a good bowler but he gets injured a long time before he ever gets into bowling form.

Batting though, he is one of the best prospects we have had. Pity he can't stay fit.

Back