IPL | Punjab vs Rajasthan | Jaipur | 20/04/08

W63L35

Post of the Week winner
Runs
Post of the Week
Kings XI Punjab team
K Goel, JR Hopes, KC Sangakkara, DPMD Jayawardene, Yuvraj Singh, IK Pathan, B Lee, PP Chawla, WA Mota, S Sreesanth, S Sohal

Rajasthan Royals team
Kamran Akmal, YK Pathan, SR Watson, M Kaif, DS Lehmann, RA Jadeja, Pankaj Singh, D Salunkhe, SK Warne, SK Trivedi, MM Patel

Kamran playing....... God save Rajasthan! :p

Kings XI Punjab v/s Rajasthan Royals.

Yuvi wins toss and elects to bat first.

Kamran Akmal there in Rakasthan Royals :)

Katich dropped, Jayawardena comes in his place.

Kings XI Punjab, who chose to bat first

Interesting to see Akmal's keeping against Warney. I can already see Warne sledging Akmal for missed stumping.

Pathan vs Pathan battle should be interesting.

pakistanbest said:
akmal will destroy the punjabs. hope he opens.

I think, he'll open.... but I was talking about his keeping! :)

W63L35 said:
I think, he'll open.... but I was talking about his keeping! :)

it will be a great learning experience for akmal.

keeping against the great man warne

punjab 11 have some very strong batting - sanga, jaya, yuvi, irfa, lee

Yeh...Yuvi should look to come in next if these two can put up a 50 run partnership. And one more 4 as i type this

im only watching this watch to see kamran akmal keeping shane warne. its gonna be a classic moment!

world_peace said:
im only watching this watch to see kamran akmal keeping shane warne. its gonna be a classic moment!

same here :)

also want to see some sixes from akmal

rajastan team looks **** poor ... where did they spend all their money ?

wat a ball by munaf

useless since his moronic buffoon cant replicate in real matches

munaf finally bending his back today .. generating some decent pace.

pakistanbest said:
it will be a great learning experience for akmal.

keeping against the great man warne

would be also sumthing new for warney...hes not used catches being dropped by Wk'S .... :)))

As someone mentioned, isn't Younis Khan meant to be on the same team as Akmal?

brilliant bowling from warne ... i hope danish warnaria is watching !!

har har lehman shells a catch off of warne ..

Warney....you beauty, almost changed the game but thanks to Lehman it did not happen

"Its great to have a diet pepsi" says Fernando with an embarrassed smile , lifting the pepsi can for us to see, and Bishop agrees with an equally embarrassed smile.

Come on, spare the commies at least. We have commercials practically after every ball. now you need the commentators to root for the products too? Well, its IPL and one shouldnt be surprised.

Are Younis Khan and Sohail tanvir also part of the Rajasthan squad? And considering Warne is the captain, will they ever get a look in over fellow aussies Watson and Lehman?

Is this guy bowling now, Trivedi....a chucker? Thats what Ian Bishop was implying.

NeVerMind said:
Are Younis Khan and Sohail tanvir also part of the Rajasthan squad? And considering Warne is the captain, will they ever get a look in over fellow aussies Watson and Lehman?

I got no idea what leman is doing in IPL.

Also surprised Tanvir is nor bowling .. aside from Munaf the rest of their fast bowlers have been quite poor !

kashif77 said:
I got no idea what leman is doing in IPL.

Also surprised Tanvir is nor bowling .. aside from Munaf the rest of their fast bowlers have been quite poor !

Well you can only have 4 overseas players playing at one time. Warne, being the captain, will always play. So will Akmla as he is the wicket-keeper. That leaves two other positions open. So it's basically Watson vs. Tanvir and Younis Khan vs. Lehman. I can understand the former (Watson being a better all rounder) but I rather play Younis Kahn over Lehman.

Lehman is just a replacement for Smith i think. They called for Ramps at first but he refused to answer the call. After Smith arrives Lehman will be out of here!

Showman said:
Is this guy bowling now, Trivedi....a chucker? Thats what Ian Bishop was implying.

i have never seen a chucker more blatant on the human eye than the guy Trivedi?

he is 100 times worse than shabbir ahmed

NeVerMind said:
Well you can only have 4 overseas players playing at one time. Warne, being the captain, will always play. So will Akmla as he is the wicket-keeper. That leaves two other positions open. So it's basically Watson vs. Tanvir and Younis Khan vs. Lehman. I can understand the former (Watson being a better all rounder) but I rather play Younis Kahn over Lehman.

younis khan over lehmann is any day anytime!

Just bought the whole series online so i can watch it at work and at home when i cant get hold of the TV remotes lol !

2 sixes in a row...was hpoing for 6 in a row! but yeh that dun happen even everytime!

Last edited:
Back