IQ ranking in subcontinent

IQ is overrated. Lower IQ doesn't necessarily mean failure. Just look at Modi and Nawaz for a proof.

Comedic that people are arguing over below par IQ of 84 and 82, it is like comparing your autistic son to the neighbours kid who has down syndrome

The IQ scores in South Asia are so low cause of a poor education system and malnutrition. I remember reading somewhere that the IQ scores of British-Pakistanis whose parents/grandparents migrated from rural Pakistan now have an IQ of 95 which is decent and close to the average of 100 and above the Pakistani average of 84, it will continue to get better. I scored 124 on an official IQ test and I'm of Pakistani descent, so we're not genetically inferior as a race.

Last edited:
The IQ scores in South Asia are so low cause of a poor education system and malnutrition. I remember reading somewhere that the IQ scores of British-Pakistanis whose parents/grandparents migrated from rural Pakistan now have an IQ of 95 which is decent and close to the average of 100 and above the Pakistani average of 84, it will continue to get better. I scored 124 on an official IQ test and I'm of Pakistani descent, so we're not genetically inferior as a race.

I'm sure half of Pakistani Matric or Inter Pass students won't know what million represents if asked. Lol

Back