Ireland (183/5) defeat Pakistan (182/6) by 5 wickets to go 1-0 up in the 3-match T2OI series

Which side will win the today's T20I game between Ireland and Pakistan?

• Total voters
No disgrace...... because your team is of same level as of Ireland....
Problem is with you people, you are considering ur team as Australia or India..
But in reality you are minnows..... scoring 200+ in a T20 match is not your cup of tea..
Reality and bitter truth... They dont have Travis head , Kohli or Rohit... but atleast thought they got world class bowling attack but thats fake too :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reality and bitter truth... They dont have Travis head , Kohli or Rohit... but atleast thought they got world class bowling attack but thats fake too :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Among all cricketing nations....i think itz the only country whose cricketing affairs are run by a person who have Zero knowledge of cricket...

We need to get rid of shaheen, naseem, shadab, iftikhar, rizwan, Babar,

we need to build a new team
around amir, abbas afridi, abrar, imad, fakhar saim, usman, irfan khan and usama mir.

Give them atleast 3 series and then take it from there
Babar's replacement: Abdullah shafiq long term.
Rizwan's replacement: Saud shakeel long term
Azam's replacement: Muhammad haris long term.
Chacha's Replacement: Tayyab tahir long term
Shadab’s replacement: Salman Ali Agha long term.
Ali and Mir Hamza should be added on the list of upcoming bowlers to try.
Abrar as frontline spinner.

Logically the team that I'd want in odi for 2025 ct is

1) Fakhar Zaman
2) Muhammad Haris(WK)
3) Abdullah Shafiq
4) Saud Shakeel
5) Salman Ali Agha
6) Tayyab Tahir
7) Imad Wasim
8) Abass afridi
9) Mir Hamza
10) Ali
11) Abrar.

Not gonna talk about 2024 now as squads are their.

Although I don't think people will listen to my 2025 squad suggestion.

Apparently it’s going to rain in Dublin tomorrow and Tuesday

Brian Masaba will go into the WT20 as the record holder
If it doesn't rain, Ireland will still win 100%.

First of, now that they've won, they'll just be more confident, since they automatically know the conditions, and now know the players and their styles.

Also if they win the toss they'll choose to chase 100% of the time while our clueless captain will still choose to bat first k owing he came defend anything.

I literally predicted the outcome of the last game, when everyone was saying Pakistan should win this easily 😆.

For NZ series it was Pakistan shpuld win this easily, now for Ireland.

This Ireland team Is stronger then NZ c team we played. No more ish sodhi or trash bowlers or that NZ chacha that was playing at no 4.

Shaheen has become a one trick pony. Even a number 7 incoming Irish Batsman knew he would bowl a Yorker, so he was down on his one knee and ramped Shaheen over the keeper’s head for a four.

Back