Islamabad United (200/2) mauled Lahore Qalandars (195/5) by 8 wickets in the opening encounter of PSL 9

Not sure what shafique will do down the order he is an opener so atleast should have come one down
Also Van der Dussen followed by Shafiqe is not great, both of them are accumulators and will slow down Farhan's momentum, I think. If Farhan gets out, then Lahore will be in a lot of trouble.

Not sure what shafique will do down the order he is an opener so atleast should have come one down
Yeah for Lahore Shafique and Fakhar should swap positions. Fakhar looks better down the order with less pressure than opening.

Yeah for Lahore Shafique and Fakhar should swap positions. Fakhar looks better down the order with less pressure than opening.
NO!

Fakhar is PSL's GOAT opener

Technique can go and Join the Babar+Rizwan tuk tuk club

Islamabad have good depth in batting , Lahore would be looking at 200 here at least.

Poor fielding from Munro there.

Couple of good overs from Shadab here though. It's encouraging to see after his recent struggles.

So the man who was the top scorer the year before and close enough last year with a SR of 150 can’t deal with the pressure of opening 🤦‍♂️

Farhan has a problem against every bowler that isnt Pakistani?

Mills gets the big wicket of Farhan. Will be interesting to see what Abdullah can do from here.

Frustrating.

I’m ready for the posts that Farhan is better than Fakhar as well now 🤣

Actually, they bat well together. Both don't generally like to waste time, and Fakhar was clearly not in great form and could afford to feed the strike to Farhan who was hitting it well. It would have been more frustrating if Shafiqe was opening with Fakhar, and that would have frustrated Fakhar even more.

It will be really fun to watch when both are in good hitting form.

Also left-right hand cobo which is nice.

So the man who was the top scorer the year before and close enough last year with a SR of 150 can’t deal with the pressure of opening 🤦‍♂️
To be honest I don't care that much. It's just fun to wind up Rana! 🤣
Every time I come on here it's just Rana moaning about Rizwan. 🤣

To be honest I don't care that much. It's just fun to wind up Rana! 🤣
Every time I come on here it's just Rana moaning about Rizwan. 🤣
Bring it on! I will continue to tell the truth that Rizwan and Babar have no pace in T20 as openers!

Technique smartly trying to adapt at 4

He knows the lip stick wearing coward will never take responsibility for Pakistan in this position!

Mills bowling pure tripe

Faheem Ashraf has bowled better than him

From the blistering innings of Sahibzada Farhan to the comeback form of Shadab Khan, highlights of the power play innings.

Ubaid Shah is a very exciting cricketer, but he needs to improve his fielding. I have seen him drop sitters and misfield very frequently now. Not encouraging signs from a young player.

Shadab has changed his action a bit and looks like a much better bowler with good line and length.

You have an unhealthy obsession... seek help 🤣
I have an unhealthy obsession of telling the truth amidst people that want to normalize a lie!

Its you people that need to seek help....because you have to answer to God one day too!

So much hate for babar rizwan even when they not playing. But truth be told they have given u this start many times. 85 runs in 10 overs. Even with all their limitations they have the best record as openers for pakistan. Way better than fakhar even.

So much hate for babar rizwan even when they not playing. But truth be told they have given u this start many times. 85 runs in 10 overs. Even with all their limitations they have the best record as openers for pakistan. Way better than fakhar even.
Amazing records on these roads??? What happens when it truly matters???

Technique 11 of 11

Pakistan you never know would love to have this batting order:

Babar
Rizwan
Masood
Shafique

🤮

Fahaeem bowling bouncers to the 6 foot 3 Vad der Dussen doesn't make any sense haha

LL5O42d.png

Faheem honestly looks like a retired player. He was badly exposed in the Australian tour.

Everytime Shafique looks like he should be axed, he hits a blistering one off shot.

C8iewZY.png

Shadab only bowls the over if Technique is on strike first ball..

Shadab patethic captain bowled 3 overs from his friend faheem instead of giving confidence to ubaid shah

beautiful front foot defence from Abudllah in the 16th over

Good 50 from van der dussen, was able to carry on the momentum after Farhan was dismissed.

LKI7KH4.png

Surprised to see Abdullah Shafique come in at no 4. His ideal place is to open as he takes a while to get going, although he is a better hitter than Rizwan and Babar.

18 off 3 balls (3 sixes)

and then 10 runs off 18 balls besides it.

Surprised to see Abdullah Shafique come in at no 4. His ideal place is to open as he takes a while to get going, although he is a better hitter than Rizwan and Babar.

whoa, you are back from the dead!

And he's out

The panda uniform is really annoying me. it's like a trailer for hello kitty.

vOmNZsS.png

Can someone tell Imad you have to stop the ball inside the boundary line not outside and people say he's a great cricketing IQ lol.

SSA comes in and first ball goes for his standard leg side hack.
Looks nice when he middles but ugly when it doesn't.

Back