Israel India love affair- Is it mutual or just one sided?

Do people in Israel like Indians too?

• Total voters

The Bald Eagle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Runs
Israel and India enjoy strong diplomatic ties. And has been the ally of each other for a long time. But does the populace of both countries share the same bond of friendship or respect. Or is it just some Indians who spend their whole day defending Israel war crimes on online platforms?

Of late we have also seen some posts and videos circulating on social media platforms where Israel's people show complete disdain and disregard for their Indian fellows. Are these videos the correct depiction of reality or the bond between Israel and Indian people is as strong as bond between Afghans and Indias

According to this guy, Israel cares more about their interest with Indian state rather than its people

At this time, Israel needs India more than Indian needs Israel. Support from the largest democracy is always appreciated by anyone.

Israel and India enjoy strong diplomatic ties. And has been the ally of each other for a long time. But does the populace of both countries share the same bond of friendship or respect. Or is it just some Indians who spend their whole day defending Israel war crimes on online platforms?

Of late we have also seen some posts and videos circulating on social media platforms where Israel's people show complete disdain and disregard for their Indian fellows. Are these videos the correct depiction of reality or the bond between Israel and Indian people is as strong as bond between Afghans and Indias

There is no such love affair between India and Israel, it's all in your head.

There is no such love affair between India and Israel, it's all in your head.
OK then why your countrymen keep on defending Israel here. Some even gets touchy on this issue tbh. Any particular reason?

OK then why your countrymen keep on defending Israel here. Some even gets touchy on this issue tbh. Any particular reason?

Because they believe the Israeli side of the conflict, including me. I don't see anyone getting touchy over it though.

On some level, I'm sure many Indians see the Israel-Palestine situation as analogous in some ways to India-Pakistan i.e consider both countries as being victims of aggression and hostility from Islamic states.

Because they believe the Israeli side of the conflict, including me. I don't see anyone getting touchy over it though.

On some level, I'm sure many Indians see the Israel-Palestine situation as analogous in some ways to India-Pakistan i.e consider both countries as being victims of aggression and hostility from Islamic states.
Well you have proven one point, birds of a feather flock together. Israel occupiers on Palestine. India on Kashmir.

At this time, Israel needs India more than Indian needs Israel. Support from the largest democracy is always appreciated by anyone.
Actually all they want is a support from India as a state hostile to Pakistan rather than some popular support from its people. They never think beyond their populace. Even their greatest donor Americans are not good term with their populace.

Not speaking about governments. But the common Muslim hates Israel for reasons apparent to anyone, and the common Hindu supports Israel for reasons apparent to anyone as well.

Very transactional relationship, like the India - Soviet Union relationship of years past.

Both Indians and Israelis need a visa to enter each other's country, not many live here or there etc. If anything we have much closer relations - people and economy wise - with the Arab states compared to Israel.

Many Hindu Indians support Israel even though Judaism/Torah is strictly against idol worship and polytheism.

It shows that these Indians have deep Islamophobia. They are willing to overlook Judaism's position against idol worship as long as Zionists attack Muslims.

I have to say this love affair is quite one-sided.

Many Hindu Indians support Israel even though Judaism/Torah is strictly against idol worship and polytheism.

It shows that these Indians have deep Islamophobia. They are willing to overlook Judaism's position against idol worship as long as Zionists attack Muslims.

I doubt those people you speak of even know the geography of India, leave alone point out where Israel is on the map.

Don't be e-threatened by what they say. They are the types who like Modi more than India.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jews don't think of high about people from outside Judaism. They even have specific derogatory terms for them too. Hope Indians also realize this.

Israelis have welcomed Indians with open arms.

Many Indians have been exported to Israel to compliment the workforce because of reservists being called up and many Israelis refusing to now employ Palestinian workers.

It helps the Israelis because they are short of labour and it helps the Indians unable to find jobs at home.

I am not sure if i am authorised to speak about Project Hinjew. It’s deep state stuff.

Not speaking about governments. But the common Muslim hates Israel for reasons apparent to anyone, and the common Hindu supports Israel for reasons apparent to anyone as well.
Ahem... Muslim reaction may be adversarial due to stealing of their land, occupying their holy places and butchering of their people. What reasons does Hindu have to support the Israel?

Ahem... Muslim reaction may be adversarial due to stealing of their land, occupying their holy places and butchering of their people. What reasons does Hindu have to support the Israel?
You want to hear it from me? Come on, you know the reason.

I doubt those people you speak of even know the geography of India, leave alone point out where Israel is on the map.

Don't be e-threatened by what they say. They are the types who like Modi more than India.
Why don't you give an example of how someone loves Modi more than India?

I will support you also if you talk in support for Hindus in Bangladesh.

Which means my support is secular and doesn't see your religion or what your religion says about my religion.

India sees Israel as a key partner in enhancing its defense capabilities. Israel has been a significant supplier of military technology, including drones, missile defense systems, and other advanced weaponry.

This helps India modernize its military, especially in light of regional security concerns, including tensions with Pakistan and China.

Very transactional relationship, like the India - Soviet Union relationship of years past.

Both Indians and Israelis need a visa to enter each other's country, not many live here or there etc. If anything we have much closer relations - people and economy wise - with the Arab states compared to Israel.

There are quite a few Israelis who visit, Kasaul, Rishikesh etc after their military service, some even stay for long period.

The ones I have interacted with are quite chilled, never interacted about Palestinian or Muslims in general but I found them quite easy going and nice people.

The relationship between Indian state and Israeli state is different from the relationship between Indian people and Israeli people.

The state are allies.

Indian people have different reasons to support Israel, media/politics, support from Israel, Muslim hatred etc just to name a few.

Israeli people from what little I have interacted like India and have alright opinions about Indians in general. But I doubt they got time or knowledge or will to debate against Pakistanis about India/Pakistan conflict. That’s where Indians just take everything including relations to next level.
I guess it’s more to do with culture and upbringing in India.

Poll added Guys! Share your thoughts too

You need to differentiate between state and people in any poll you conduct.

Then one can have informed debates, right now people are mixing both things which doesn’t lead to any quality discussion.

Judaism and Hinduism are worlds two oldest religions and till this date they do not have a secure homeland.

Islamists have for centuries tried to eradicate these two oldest religions but have even failing at it forever which is a testament to the bravery and resilience of Hindus and Jews.

Both nations have one common threat and must collaborate to put the offensive back on Islamists.

In the Middle East, Israel is holding one end whooping the neighbouring Islamist nations for fun while in the Bharatiya subcontinent, Bharat (great descendent of Ancient Mahabharat) remains in a position of sheer domination keeping its neighbouring Islamist nations in constant fear.

Long live these two great empires and civilizations.

Israel & Bharat
We have a brotherly pact to fight together till the end of times.

Judaism and Hinduism are worlds two oldest religions and till this date they do not have a secure homeland.

Islamists have for centuries tried to eradicate these two oldest religions but have even failing at it forever which is a testament to the bravery and resilience of Hindus and Jews.

Both nations have one common threat and must collaborate to put the offensive back on Islamists.

In the Middle East, Israel is holding one end whooping the neighbouring Islamist nations for fun while in the Bharatiya subcontinent, Bharat (great descendent of Ancient Mahabharat) remains in a position of sheer domination keeping its neighbouring Islamist nations in constant fear.

Israel & Bharat
This. Islamists want both nations to be eradicated. They do believe Idolaters and Jews are worst of creatures. We are bound by common hatred by Islamists.

Why do you get so insecure - I CCed you to provide your inputs on the topic, I didn't claim you love Modi more than you love India.

J̶e̶s̶u̶s̶. Rama.
You are projecting your own insecurity. I didn't say that you claimed anything about me. Read my post again.

I simply asked you to provide an evidence of how someone likes Modi more than India.

Certain hill stations in India are frequented by Israelis. You meet a large number of Israelis there. Recently they have been visiting Goa too.

India was one of the places where jews took refuge. And never faced any persecution at the hands of Hindus.

The thing these guys say if you meet them is that no one bothers them in India because of their religion or citizenship.

Ofcourse there is the larger strategic partnership.

Same as relationship between pakistan and China expect in case of Israel and India it is on equal terms.

Israel & Bharat

Both have never been a global empire

Give the Jews your land , your house & your temple . They will destroy the idols & you both can happily celebrate lgbt together ?

Certain hill stations in India are frequented by Israelis. You meet a large number of Israelis there. Recently they have been visiting Goa too.

India was one of the places where jews took refuge. And never faced any persecution at the hands of Hindus.

The thing these guys say if you meet them is that no one bothers them in India because of their religion or citizenship.

Jews have had refuge under Muslims the most .

Israel & Bharat

Adam (AS) and Abraham (AS) (Hazrat Ibrahim (عَلَيْهِ ٱلسَّلَامُ)) were Muslims, therefore Islam is the oldest religion.

I think it is a bit of both, they have common interests and mutual respect for each other. Jews have been coming to India for over a 1000 years way before Islam came to India ?

Last I checked Jews didn't demolish any hindu temples or tried to take over their host land..

Adam (AS) and Abraham (AS) (Hazrat Ibrahim (عَلَيْهِ ٱلسَّلَامُ)) were Muslims, therefore Islam is the oldest religion.

The universe itself was created by Bhagwan Brahma.

Anyway this is mythology.

But from a historical perspective, Hinduism & Judaism predate Islam by milleniums

When i was in Tel Aviv, I found the locals to be very friendly and respectful towards Bharatiyas. They have enormous love for Bharat.

Same vibes in Russia.

I think it is a bit of both, they have common interests and mutual respect for each other. Jews have been coming to India for over a 1000 years way before Islam came to India ?

Last I checked Jews didn't demolish any hindu temples or tried to take over their host land..

Jews haven’t conquered any land , ever . This was given to them by the British empire .

There are no Hindu temples in Israel bro , they are more against idols than the Muslim Arab nations. Their whole religion is based on Abraham destroying idols , they are ordered to do so in their holy books. The Zionists met the BJP back in 99 to form an alliance only because it knew such an extremist party has hate for Pakistan , which has nukes , they can take each other out . There are many care workers & other low paid jobs for Indians but Zionist Jews don’t treat black Jews as equal , they certainly don’t care too much about a dark skinned Hindu .

most Indians are not fans of Israel , only the RSS type . Ironically these extremists from India love them but those extremists see them as evil idol worshippers & useful idiots .

To be fair, both hindus and israelis would be described as unbelievers in the Quran, and there are verses which say that the non-Muslims will unite to fight Muslims until they leave their religion.

From this we can see that both zionists and hindutvas are following their prescribed cause ordained for them by Allah.

To be fair, both hindus and israelis would be described as unbelievers in the Quran, and there are verses which say that the non-Muslims will unite to fight Muslims until they leave their religion.

From this we can see that both zionists and hindutvas are following their prescribed cause ordained for them by Allah.

Are you saying that your prophecy states Islam will lose against these opponents?

Neither Jews nor Christians accept this Islamic view.

Israel and India both share history with the Swatsika, and both play the victim card to the tee.

It has nothing to do with religion, Judaism spanks polytheism to dust anyway.

The 1st sign of victimhood is to blame someone else and Israel and India do it in their droves!

Ironically Israel is similar to Pakistan in terms of creation lol

The title should be its a professional business relationship and not a love affair. Israel helped Ind and supplied weapons when Musharraf and his team did the kargil misadventure and lost hundreds of their soldiers and made Ind lose soldiers as well. So Ind has to get weapons and ammunition to keep its borders safe from pak Islamic terrorist infiltration and if there is any Pak misadventure anytime and also to protect its borders from China. So yes Ind is reciprocating the help it received from Israel. For all pak posters here chanting Palestine supportn- well the biggest puppet of US is pak and the US is the force behind Israel. Again all pak establishment and leaders do is give some nonsense speech at the UN general assembly about never ending self determination and that's it.. And its a good strategic Alliance for Ind as Israel will forever be supported by the superpower US and Israel has relatively few supporters and allies worldwide. Amd Ind is tapping into that.. Ind first and thats hiw it should be for every country's leaders..

I wouldn’t support any country to have such control on anyone. Adani plus Israel is the worst thing that can happen to Indian citizens, we will have no privacy.

Back