It's a screaming cat boy, a screaming cat !

Haha :))

Yaar I will go for Series 1, lowest possible weight in which Julian can make and thick oval handle. Grains etc I don't really care about as long it performs.

That would be great call him and find out in the video I agree with you he oiled a LOT I think but then he knows more than me lol

How do you rate the series 3 vs 1? I am really interested in the 3 - just can't justify the price or the fact that my nb is fantastic

not much of a difference i would say series 1 is better all round, better pick up and longer middle.

the series 3 does pick up a bit heavy id say, and has a concentrated middle

kashif have you tapped it up yet??

you have some classy bats for sure. . .i want to know how this compares.

Horrible knots on the back and side of the bat. Looks an okay bat, I would pay around £50 for this quality not £500.

:)) ... Yaar I have lived through the same so yes this is my experience. Right now I just want to knock the bat early as possible but I am not gonna rush; I'll take my time as usual to prepare it ... at the end its so worth it

Julian is great guy; he gets his calls on mobile, I once called and he was driving so I called back ... but normally I spoke with him about the same time as now (Dubai time 0830 hrs), it would be 1530 hrs his time ... You can call him now :D

Tell him you are my friend; he'll give you free gloves too :))

Called and it went to his voicemail :facepalm:

kashif have you tapped it up yet??

you have some classy bats for sure. . .i want to know how this compares.

Not yet bro ... didn't have the chance yet to make some noise at home :)) .... I have only 3 bats, my Newbery is awsome too, but for sure Scat is going to be whole new world :D

Horrible knots on the back and side of the bat. Looks an okay bat, I would pay around £50 for this quality not £500.

£50 really ... ok let me know when you get one :))

Called and it went to his voicemail :facepalm:

Same for me bro, went to his voicemail :(

Called him again went to his voicemail :(

In my morning it will be like midnight in Australia and for Julian and that is certainly not the best time to call anyone :( Seems like I will have to wait another 20 hours :(

Poor CD; get a good night's sleep lad and enjoy the wallet in its fatness---I am sure that is going to change shortly :)

Hahaha:)):)))

Now I'm seriously off to sleep man called him for third time and went to voice mail again :(

Bad day I reckon..:(

Hahaha:)):)))

Now I'm seriously off to sleep man called him for third time and went to voice mail again :(

Bad day I reckon..:(

I wonder why ... maybe he made his last bat for me then closed the business so Uzair Bhai cannot get a Scat :))

The return of agony ... or should I say another agony: You want to call Julian but you cannot coz his mobile is off ... you can't wait a bit more, coz you have to sleep ... In short, there is no escape at all :D

Bro, don't worry, Inshallah you'll get hold of him ... I recommend, send him detailed e-mail ... then follow-up with call, this is how I did it, coz after your e-mail he'll have much better understanding of your requirements and when you’ll get him on phone he’ll be able to tell what you should get etc.

I wonder why ... maybe he made his last bat for me then closed the business so Uzair Bhai cannot get a Scat :))

The return of agony ... or should I say another agony: You want to call Julian but you cannot coz his mobile is off ... you can't wait a bit more, coz you have to sleep ... In short, there is no escape at all :D

Bro, don't worry, Inshallah you'll get hold of him ... I recommend, send him detailed e-mail ... then follow-up with call, this is how I did it, coz after your e-mail he'll have much better understanding of your requirements and when you’ll get him on phone he’ll be able to tell what you should get etc.

Hahah:)) :)) yaar if he closed his business I will quit cricket LOL

In short there is no escape for anything for past few days :))

Good idea will drop him an email and let him know my requirements and will tell him that I also called:)

Hahah:)) :)) yaar if he closed his business I will quit cricket LOL

In short there is no escape for anything for past few days :))

Good idea will drop him an email and let him know my requirements and will tell him that I also called:)

Bro don't quit cricket ... If he closed his business; I'll give you my Scat as gift ... its a promise :)

Haha LOL yaar it was sracasm ;) cricket is in blood and without blood heart/body is useless :D Waisay JazaakAllah Khair for your offer :)

Email sent to Lachlan/Julian.

Haha LOL yaar it was sracasm ;) cricket is in blood and without blood heart/body is useless :D Waisay JazaakAllah Khair for your offer :)

Email sent to Lachlan/Julian.

:D ... good, lets see when Chachaa Julian switches on his phone ... I have another 3 hours before his evening starts

:D ... good, lets see when Chachaa Julian switches on his phone ... I have another 3 hours before his evening starts

I believe he must be making some batis in workshop hence phone is off :S Ajeeb-o-ghareeb aadmi hai, meri needh haram kardi hai aaj ;) :))

I believe he must be making some batis in workshop hence phone is off :S Ajeeb-o-ghareeb aadmi hai, meri needh haram kardi hai aaj ;) :))

Its Murphy's law bro ... you want something badly, it just keeps you waiting :D

... He is training you for less sleeps, as I said there is no escape :)

Woke up and the first thing I did was called Julian again but still got no answer. Checked my email again and don't see anything there.

Woke up and the first thing I did was called Julian again but still got no answer. Checked my email again and don't see anything there.

Atm it is 10.55pm over here so he would probably be asleep.

From my experience, he answers his emails once a day, which is in the morning AEDST (Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time). So he may get back to you in the morning or you can call him then (our time).

Hein ... how do you know this? :)

Hum Khabri hain bhai sahab ;)

Atm it is 10.55pm over here so he would probably be asleep.

From my experience, he answers his emails once a day, which is in the morning AEDST (Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time). So he may get back to you in the morning or you can call him then (our time).

I know...:)

I'm being naïve and impatient mate I agree on that as well :)

Will try in morning

Very nice Screaming Cat you got KashifJ

Can you tell me how much did you pay for it?

The website says Series 1 lowest weight is 2.10 how did you manage to get in 2.8?

Can you please compare the ping of the bat to other bats you have like Newbery, CA ?

Cheers.

Very nice Screaming Cat you got KashifJ

Can you tell me how much did you pay for it?

The website says Series 1 lowest weight is 2.10 how did you manage to get in 2.8?

Can you please compare the ping of the bat to other bats you have like Newbery, CA ?

Cheers.

Thanks mate ... I got it for 675 AUD (Gloves came alone with it + 3 grips + excellent carring bag), this includes shipping too.

I had it customized actually.

Honestly I didn't have the time yet to do this comparison; I am planning to do it (very tempted to make a video of it btw). But initial test on Scat for Ping was ammmmmazing. I am waiting to speak with Julian to understand the oiling part before knocking it ... coz as per his instructions, its tooo much oiling.

My CA is fully opened up ... Newbery is still flexing its muscles ... So it would be fair if I do the comparison once I have at least knocked the Scat a bit :D

Please knock in the toe carefully and properly because mine gave way at the toe!!:( :(
Gettin one more after seeing yours!!:D

Please knock in the toe carefully and properly because mine gave way at the toe!!:( :(
Gettin one more after seeing yours!!:D

Definitely mate; I learnt my 'Toe' lesson long time ago ... which Scat you had? How was your experience? ... and how much you oiled it before using/knocking?

wow, soon we'll open a Scat club guys ... :D

Congrats bro ... so whts the news? :D

Wow, finally hung up :(

Had to call him few times as call dropped then he got busy (was driving on highway so didn't answer my call really) etc

So news is that I have order Series 1 :D

One thing it s absolutely amazing to talk to him and I just didn't feel like hanging up as he obviously knows everything and it was amazing to sit and listen to whatever he said.

For the fans I will try to get his interview done on PakPassion like we got for James Laver.

Amazing feeling it was!

Wow, finally hung up :(

Had to call him few times as call dropped then he got busy (was driving on highway so didn't answer my call really) etc

So news is that I have order Series 1 :D

One thing it s absolutely amazing to talk to him and I just didn't feel like hanging up as he obviously knows everything and it was amazing to sit and listen to whatever he said.

For the fans I will try to get his interview done on PakPassion like we got for James Laver.

Amazing feeling it was!

Oh wow, thats great, congrats bro ... Series 1, but which weight? and when it would be shipped out approx? :D

Oh wow, thats great, congrats bro ... Series 1, but which weight? and when it would be shipped out approx? :D

2.10 actually with a thick handle (which is 10 ounces according to Julian) and a light pickup. Heavier the handle better and lighter bat will pick up.

It will take him five working days to get the bat made etc so the turn around time is two-two and a half weeks one can say.

I got same deal as you as he said on all export orders he throws in a free pair of batting gloves which are worth $110 AUD.

I asked about oiling too he said once you get the bat oil the toe once a week for six weeks and then the back needs to be oiled one table spoon. But since I will go for toe guard or shoe goo he said I will not have to oil the toe then.

congrats yaar. can he do the oiling for you? it seems like alot of oil according to his videos...will wait to see what kashif says after his conversation with him. what does the final price come to cdn?

2.10 actually with a thick handle (which is 10 ounces according to Julian) and a light pickup. Heavier the handle better and lighter bat will pick up.

It will take him five working days to get the bat made etc so the turn around time is two-two and a half weeks one can say.

I got same deal as you as he said on all export orders he throws in a free pair of batting gloves which are worth $110 AUD.

I asked about oiling too he said once you get the bat oil the toe once a week for six weeks and then the back needs to be oiled one table spoon. But since I will go for toe guard or shoe goo he said I will not have to oil the toe then.

Oh that's great :) ... I also managed to speak to him, basically he told that it's very dry in Australia vs England for example so they need to oil more. But for places where humidity is higher like in Dubai I would only need 1 coat of oiling ... Which is not too much; and I don't need to wait a week or so before knocking it :D

Btw Uzair he told me that your friend from Canada just ordered one too ... and I said to him that he should expect some more orders from fourum guys :))

I am flying out of Dubai for couple of days; typing this from phone right now. I'll catch up with you guys later in the evening inshallah

Oh that's great :) ... I also managed to speak to him, basically he told that it's very dry in Australia vs England for example so they need to oil more. But for places where humidity is higher like in Dubai I would only need 1 coat of oiling ... Which is not too much; and I don't need to wait a week or so before knocking it :D

Btw Uzair he told me that your friend from Canada just ordered one too ... and I said to him that he should expect some more orders from fourum guys :))

I am flying out of Dubai for couple of days; typing this from phone right now. I'll catch up with you guys later in the evening inshallah

Haha :))

He told me same thing, he said one teaspoon before and after winters would be good for me so I will buy oil and make sure all of my bats are oiled.

Haha I asked how much he would do if I buy two but at the moment that was going out of my budget. If I like the Series 1 and if it impresses me and performs well then who knows I might soon order another one but Series 3 this time.

Have a safe trip bro :)

Nitin

Can u pls put up pics of the toe damage to yours. I want to see if it's similar to mine. Also how does your scat perform compared to the Asian bats.

i knocked it quite well dint oil it though.
Performs like an absolute monster. I dont like oval handles so i got mine changed to a round one and right now the bat is gone for the toe repair
And the Scat performs way better than most bats but the tim keley one which i got from Asad matches it! thanks ASAD!!:D

i knocked it quite well dint oil it though.
Performs like an absolute monster. I dont like oval handles so i got mine changed to a round one and right now the bat is gone for the toe repair
And the Scat performs way better than most bats but the tim keley one which i got from Asad matches it! thanks ASAD!!:D

It hasn't come back yet? It was gone for repairs a while ago no?

Which Series will you order now?

Also how did the toe get damaged? Did it spilt or what happened?

Haha mazak kara tha bhai saab.

I don't think most people have a budget big enough for Scat. LOL

Nahi yaaar mazak nahi kaar raha :)

I know its very pricy; but I won't be getting any other bat for quite some time now

Once he dispatches it I think it won't take that long to reach Canada ... I just started the oiling process for my Scat. I am targetting to make it ready for week after's game :D

It will take around at least a week to reach here :)

Its fine yaar I have patience for receiving the bat LOL :))

There has been no bat in my collection which I got on time, each and every of my bat has been delayed in reaching me :))

Quick update on Scat:

Finally the oiling process is done; it really tested my patience to be honest. I have started to knock it lightly with mallet, after about 10-15 mins of very light knocking I tested it’s ping with an old ball ... I must say I have never seen any new & un-knocked bat pinging that much, the ball just goes madly into the air ... I could see light seem marks on the bat, which is clear indication that Scat needs to be knocked well enough ... I have always hated the knocking part of new bat, but on this occasion I am very eager to do it; I can't wait to see the ball bashing after full readiness state :D

Quick update on Scat:

Finally the oiling process is done; it really tested my patience to be honest. I have started to knock it lightly with mallet, after about 10-15 mins of very light knocking I tested it’s ping with an old ball ... I must say I have never seen any new & un-knocked bat pinging that much, the ball just goes madly into the air ... I could see light seem marks on the bat, which is clear indication that Scat needs to be knocked well enough ... I have always hated the knocking part of new bat, but on this occasion I am very eager to do it; I can't wait to see the ball bashing after full readiness state :D

MashAllah that sounds great!

Few questions if you don't mind....

Did you level the whole face (in other words indent the whole face)?

You think it pings better than your Thruxton and/or CA TRD considering both are more matured compared to Screaming Cat.

JazaakAllah Khair

MashAllah that sounds great!

Few questions if you don't mind....

Did you level the whole face (in other words indent the whole face)?

You think it pings better than your Thruxton and/or CA TRD considering both are more matured compared to Screaming Cat.

JazaakAllah Khair

Com'n bro; ask as many questions as you want :)

Not yet the whole face; I can see while putting it under the light. I never do long knocking sessions, I always knock in short spans like 10 – 15 mins, this allows the willow to settle down. Plus I need to give some rest to mine & other's ears too :D

That’s exactly the question I asked myself, whether Scat is pinging better than Thruxton & CA ... I can safely say yes, even at this stage Scat's ping is better than others 2 which I have ... Scat is nowhere near ready yet but I can feel its sheer power already

I need to figure out to do a video comparison of all 3 bats once Scat is ready; it would be interesting to get your opinion about it too :)

LOL JazaakAllah Khair for your kindness.

LOL for my Screaming Cat I will need to buy a mallet first :))

Wow! CA bats usually have very nice and good ping and obviously Thruxton so it is great to see how fast your Screaming Cat is maturing.

Also how long do you feel the sweetspot is? Longer than TRD and Thruxton?

LOL JazaakAllah Khair for your kindness.

LOL for my Screaming Cat I will need to buy a mallet first :))

Wow! CA bats usually have very nice and good ping and obviously Thruxton so it is great to see how fast your Screaming Cat is maturing.

Also how long do you feel the sweetspot is? Longer than TRD and Thruxton?

Mallet is must coz Scat won't be knocked at all ... and mallet is the best way for knocking

Yea this was a good surprise to me too that un-knocked Scat pinging better than Thurxton & CA. I'll get someone else's opinion too on ping, the one who doesn't know Scat :)

Sweet spot is definitely longer than TRD & Thruxton; it starts slightly above toe & goes until slightly below the V ... in other words almost all area with protected sheet is SS :D

Bro, I am really looking forward to see when you get your Scat ... You'll be amazed big time :)

I'm getting more and more desperate by even recalling term 'Screaming Cat' LOL :))

Julian said exact samething when I said I like a bat for driving so he said Series 1 is way to go because ssweetspot is very large on it and it is biggest volume bat in the market.

InshAllah as soon I get it I will post a review of it.

Do you mind updating us on your Screaming Cat? I mean how much you have knocked, how much you oiled etc

Do you mind updating us on your Screaming Cat? I mean how much you have knocked, how much you oiled etc

Not an issue, sure …

I oiled the Scat with approx 1 tea spoon on the back side; left is horizontally for 24h. I kept noticing the state of the oil from time to time, slowly but gradually oil seeped into the bat, after 24h completion oil was totally seeped into the willow. Since I have the face being protected by the sheet, it only needs to be oiled on exposed willow parts i.e. parts not covered by stickers & sides. Since this wasn’t a big area to be covered I oiled it at the same go as back side, but kept the back side facing ceiling when I placed it horizontally for 24h

I oiled the toe guard next day; the toe took the oil bit faster than the back side; I think after 12h oil had seeped in, but I still left it vertically placed for 24h, I applied 3 coats of oil on the toe, each left for 24h. As per Julian toe needed to be oiled more than back

After oiling, it took me another 2-3 days before I could start the knocking with mallet. I gradually increased the mallet force and at each stage checking the ping with ball. I am almost half way done for knocking and there is huge difference between when I started & now … the mallet sound is absolutely amazing & ball ping is just madness. Ping is much better than my Thruxton SPS & CA 12000 TRD. I can’t wait to finish the knocking and take it to nets. I had too much to do lately and couldn’t knock it regularly; I always knock the bat in short spans of 10 – 15 mins only, and let the willow settle down. I can see the indentation marks evening the face of Scat :D

Few questions from me;

When knocking the face are you indenting the whole face and evening it out?

Julian told me same thing about oil too! I will just oil the back as I plan to apply a toe guard or shoe goo on toe.

Few questions from me;

When knocking the face are you indenting the whole face and evening it out?

Julian told me same thing about oil too! I will just oil the back as I plan to apply a toe guard or shoe goo on toe.

So far I can see that about 50 - 60% of the face is indented ... not sure how much should I do? 100% even?

Alright guys quick update on Scat’s progress :)

Been traveling a lot lately so testing of Scat in the nets was pushed back … but finally today I took my Scat to the nets !

… I have never ever heard such awesome willow sound hitting the ball … the ball literally flies off the bat even with a gentle push. I am always a good timer of the ball but with Scat in my hand, my timing was immaculate. My coach Mudassar Nazar & fellow mates at the club all absolutely loved the Scat. Sir Mudassar took the Scat in his hand, checked the balance & ping with a ball … he said only two words about Scat … “ It’s Unreal ” :)

At that very momemt I could recall the exact words of a fellow fourum member who had a Scat too “Get ready to be amazed” … and my next thought was that I need to sell my CA TRD & Newbery Thruxton ASAP … so I can get another Scat :))

I could spot couple of seem marks on Scat so I guess I still need to knock it a bit more … which only tells me that Scat is not fully awaken yet; and what it can do when fully opended? ... and yes I am putting up my other two bats for sale; I need funds for next Scat :19:

Haha yaar kasam say Screaming Cats are unreal really! I had throwdowns with mine (still not knocked) but boy it flies!! I would say what Muddy said is true, it is indeed 'unreal'!! :))

Kasam say believe me yesterday I saw new GMs and they ddint impress me at ALL! :))

That is great thing! I would say maybe get a cheap bat for nets and keep both of SCATs for games don't use your SCAT in nets and you'd be good to , that would be my advise.

Just knock gently but in nets try to play against old balls.

Believe me I am paving way for another Scat too! I'm planning on selling fews bats as well :))

Haha yaar kasam say Screaming Cats are unreal really! I had throwdowns with mine (still not knocked) but boy it flies!! I would say what Muddy said is true, it is indeed 'unreal'!! :))

Kasam say believe me yesterday I saw new GMs and they ddint impress me at ALL! :))

That is great thing! I would say maybe get a cheap bat for nets and keep both of SCATs for games don't use your SCAT in nets and you'd be good to , that would be my advise.

Just knock gently but in nets try to play against old balls.

Believe me I am paving way for another Scat too! I'm planning on selling fews bats as well :))

Yaar I won't hesitate to use my Scat even in the nets ... the thing is that I get used to the balance & how bat performs so toggling between two different kinds of bats for nets & matches is gonna affect my flow. Especially if I get another Scat (which would be exactly same specs as current one) then I would have a backup Scat

It might sound strange but end of the day it’s just a bat ... so there is no point not to use it to max & enjoy :D

what is it about them though . . . the shape, the pressing??

i have had a scat copied , will test it out, and report back.

i didnt lie kashif, these scats are the real deal.

Yaar I won't hesitate to use my Scat even in the nets ... the thing is that I get used to the balance & how bat performs so toggling between two different kinds of bats for nets & matches is gonna affect my flow. Especially if I get another Scat (which would be exactly same specs as current one) then I would have a backup Scat

It might sound strange but end of the day it’s just a bat ... so there is no point not to use it to max & enjoy :D

Its upto each individual really, I have seen many players throughout the world who never use there match bats in nets :)

i have had a scat copied , will test it out, and report back.

i didnt lie kashif, these scats are the real deal.

Bro I never had any shadow of a doubt on your comment :D .... The moment I opened the box when it arrived, I knew it was something extraordinary !

Scat copied ... where? by whom? ... would you be posting some pics/review etc.?

Its upto each individual really, I have seen many players throughout the world who never use there match bats in nets :)

True ... but I guess I don't hesitate to use my bats :)) ... but yes this is another reason to get a backup Scat ... I am already actively working on selling my other bat; for sure CA is on sale (word is spread and offer is set) but I might be keeping Newbery !

For sure I am not able to answer this question ... JM is master of his art; it’s worth asking him though :) ... but whatever it is, this bat is in different league al together ... rest are way behind !

True ... but I guess I don't hesitate to use my bats :)) ... but yes this is another reason to get a backup Scat ... I am already actively working on selling my other bat; for sure CA is on sale (word is spread and offer is set) but I might be keeping Newbery !

Thats great to hear! I hope you are able to shift your CA and Newbery (unless you plan to keep it)

Since I got Screaming Cat I am really not liking any other bats :))

For sure I am not able to answer this question ... JM is master of his art; it’s worth asking him though :) ... but whatever it is, this bat is in different league al together ... rest are way behind !

He meant to ask what in your opinion is making Screaming Cat better than others. Why are you saying your Screaming Cat is better than CA TRD?

By the way, Kashif Bhai did you opt out for thick oval handle or thinner one?

He meant to ask what in your opinion is making Screaming Cat better than others. Why are you saying your Screaming Cat is better than CA TRD?

By the way, Kashif Bhai did you opt out for thick oval handle or thinner one?

In my opinion the shape has lot to do with it. Scat's shape & absolutely flat blade is not what you see in rest of the bats; eventually the balance is awesome ... On willow quality I think almost all top bat makers probably not far from each other; may be JM is very picky on willow for his top bats too ... what do you think?

I have medium oval handle … its slightly thicker on the bottom than my Newbery

In my opinion the shape has lot to do with it. Scat's shape & absolutely flat blade is not what you see in rest of the bats; eventually the balance is awesome ... On willow quality I think almost all top bat makers probably not far from each other; may be JM is very picky on willow for his top bats too ... what do you think?

I have medium oval handle … its slightly thicker on the bottom than my Newbery

In regards to willow I would say Julian is probably one of the only few in this whole world who grade his bats on performance and not based on looks. Thats why you will see some of Screaming Cat which will not look very good in terms of aesthetic but they will perform exceptionally well!

However, I don't think it is really the shape that sets Julian apart from others, it is indeed the pressing. I believe pressing is one of most important if not most important aspect in bat making after pressing rest come again this is what I have learnt and experienced.

Julian told me he has two options in handle one is 7 ounces and other is 10 ounces, I went for the thickest/heaviest. I think both of us have same one.

I love this handle now, I am trying to make my grip setup on all bats like this :))

So how many bats you are selling now? :D

Haha :)) Pata nahi yaar the thing is that some of the people who say they are interested in the bats would low ball so much that I get pissed off and say I won't sell it :))

But few perhaps 4-5 LOL

However, I don't think it is really the shape that sets Julian apart from others, it is indeed the pressing. I believe pressing is one of most important if not most important aspect in bat making after pressing rest come again this is what I have learnt and experienced.

Absolutely; abso-super-lutely!!

In regards to willow I would say Julian is probably one of the only few in this whole world who grade his bats on performance and not based on looks. Thats why you will see some of Screaming Cat which will not look very good in terms of aesthetic but they will perform exceptionally well!

Julian told me he has two options in handle one is 7 ounces and other is 10 ounces, I went for the thickest/heaviest. I think both of us have same one.

I love this handle now, I am trying to make my grip setup on all bats like this :))

TK and Andrew at Salix grade their willow on performance as well

Very true and agree that pressing is one of the most important part of the process too ... but so many top bat makers must have great pressing methods/techniques etc. (which shouldn't differ a lot from each other); then the next vital thing is the shape/pickup etc. ... I recon, Scats are probably pressed, shaped & balanced brilliantly, so it’s a great combo ... Julian's success secret definitely has something which would be hard to know :)

I am not sure about the handle weight but it works great for me !

Very true and agree that pressing is one of the most important part of the process too ... but so many top bat makers must have great pressing methods/techniques etc. (which shouldn't differ a lot from each other); then the next vital thing is the shape/pickup etc. ... I recon, Scats are probably pressed, shaped & balanced brilliantly, so it’s a great combo ... Julian's success secret definitely has something which would be hard to know :)

I am not sure about the handle weight but it works great for me !

I see where you're coming from and I do agree with you.

Shape and pickup obviously has a major role to play as well :) In my eyes after pressing biggest skill for a batmaker is pickup because pickup really shows batmaker skills and ability in making a bat which will have a good balance and pickup as weight distribution is a very important aspect. Everyone has shapes and probably everyone can make them BUT having a bat which picks up well and has a good shape is real test for bat maker. A bat maker can make a very good shape bat but its pickup can be horrible so having a shape which will provide a very good balance and pickup and obviously good sweetspot distribution also requires great skills as well :D :)

Hope that made sense :)

However bhai I am not disagreeing with you :) what you are saying is completely true as well :)

I see where you're coming from and I do agree with you.

Shape and pickup obviously has a major role to play as well :) In my eyes after pressing biggest skill for a batmaker is pickup because pickup really shows batmaker skills and ability in making a bat which will have a good balance and pickup as weight distribution is a very important aspect. Everyone has shapes and probably everyone can make them BUT having a bat which picks up well and has a good shape is real test for bat maker. A bat maker can make a very good shape bat but its pickup can be horrible so having a shape which will provide a very good balance and pickup and obviously good sweetspot distribution also requires great skills as well :D :)

Hope that made sense :)

However bhai I am not disagreeing with you :) what you are saying is completely true as well :)

:19:

His shapes are often criticised for being old fashioned.

LoL ... first comment which I got was: " is this Geof Boycott's era bat?" :))

Lovely bat. Anyone have an idea how much customs charges are delivered to the uk?

Back