Karachi Zebras vs Peshawar Panthers| FB Super 8 T20 | Rawalpindi | 29/03/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
karachi ki team match guzaarne aye hai, win ke liye nahi,im off,really disappointed to see this game

again peshawar good for nothing team drowns karachi team while getting drowned itself

Who is this Iftikhar?

Anybody has any idea, I just watched few overs of his batting, so far he seems to be the best batsman, playing short all around, has good temperament, good technique, able to take singles. Seems like a mature batsman.

bekaar bowling main aik inning acha khelne se kia hota hai, in such lethargic bowling attempt he should have got least 100

I am missing Junaid Zia's glorious shiny watermelon from yesterday. Oh well, will have to do with watching Waqar Ahmed bowl again...

I am missing Junaid Zia's glorious shiny watermelon from yesterday. Oh well, will have to do with watching Waqar Ahmed bowl again...

Waqar Ahmed will bowl his epic mysterious bowls again :D

I want Riaz Afridi back! He could literally devour the oppostion. Try to score from the inside of Raiz's tummy Kohli!!!

Imagine the amount of run-outs you may get with Riaz bowling. He just needs to stand in the middle of the pitch after his delivery, the batsman will have to run around his very large frame, lose valuable time and not make his ground. Result!

Last edited:
Imagine the amount of run-outs you may get with Riaz bowling. He just needs to stand in the middle of the pitch after his delivery, the batsman will have to run around his very large frame, lose valuable time and not make his ground. Result!

Extreme Stragety:91:, BCB will complain

Extreme Stragety:91:, BCB will complain

And if the batsman is not looking and barges straight into Riaz, only one result possible. Total unconsciousness! Try to score now while being stretchered off Kohli!!!

If Panthers win this and Lions beat wolves tommorrow then :pp will move on to semi final :facepalm:

And if the batsman is not looking and barges straight into Riaz, only one result possible. Total unconsciousness! Try to score now while being stretchered off Kohli!!!

BCCI will be shocked that anyone other then them can came up with this plan :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back